WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

For me PES5 is the worst WE/PES that I have played, along with WE9. What a terrible game, the players behaved like robots.

PES 4 was good.

Wow, I am the polar opposite. I still think that Pes6 is a pathetic game. Pes6 seemed so much more robotic to me, and even after changing option files over and over, the gameplay still didn't feel right to me. To each his own I guess.

556529_orig.jpg

so WHAT ?? where is enter ?

Well, I think the site is french, so it won't be available before 11 pm (midnight in France). Just 55 minutes to go.

For me PES5 is the worst WE/PES that I have played, along with WE9. What a terrible game, the players behaved like robots.

PES 4 was good.

Shooting in PES 4 was so terrible. Nearly no shot had impact or so, my younger brother would shot harder than the guys in pes 4 and he doesn't even play football.....

yeah, but they might put something up there when the counter is finished.

november 2007? now its definetely time to panic!

/goes to bed crying.

Well that leaves one conclusion:
Just like last year the UK gets the game one week later than the rest of Europe, meaning the UK gets it 2 november and the rest of Europe at 26 october...

There is no fooking way that the UK (the biggest games market in Europe) is gonna get the game a week later, it just wont happen. And you can always bank on a shop or two or three or four will break the release date and sell the game early.

PES3 I bought from CEX in Oxford ST a week before its official date.

PES4 I got on the official date because I had to scramble some pennies together.

PES5 I got 2 days before the official date, this included waiting around outside GAME in the Arndale Centre (HMV were selling the game early but GAME wanted proof of receipt before the started selling, they made me wait a whole hour) because no on wanted to lose their place in the queue.

PES6 I got a day before the official date.

That french site is live

Last edited:

There is no fooking way that the UK (the biggest games market in Europe) is gonna get the game a week later, it just wont happen. And you can always bank on a shop or two or three or four will break the release date and sell the game early.
Okay, I agree, there is always a way to get the game earlier than the official release-date. But I am sure you will remember that the official release-date last year was for the UK one week later. Just because the UK has the biggest market, it brings more logistic problems with it.

I honestly don't remember last years date (what was it) but I do remember spending an hour in the rain going to Manchester to buy PES6 only to get back home and be told that my local GAME were selling the game the whole time!

That's the Italian cover.

Well done again Owen, good to have him on the PES cover.

Konami, stop bumming Portugal and using them to promote the game, they're toss.

they should put James McFadden on the cover after all he is now the greatest player ever to grace the game.

On a more serious note Craig Grodon IS now one of the top 5 keepers in europe imo.

Where is thomas goal when you want to gloat, god damn. Well done team ecosse.

PES 4 was good.

PES5 is the best for me.
PES4 and 6 are too fast.

because the d-pad, and the fact that a lot of people uses it (i'm one) :)

They've seen that people are downloading the FIFA 08 demo and they're punishing us all, that's what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom