WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

Why is it wrong?

Its a demo. I am buying Fifa.

same here. it's not like the demo will kill you :lol:

btw, be happy about no release date yet. could mean they might push it forward! \\:o/

same here. it's not like the demo will kill you :lol:

btw, be happy about no release date yet. could mean they might push it forward! \\:o/
Yeh, but Patience isn't my strong point, I need to know the release date, so I can sleep at night.

I don't know... the delay of an official release date just means a delay on the release... it is pretty unlikely that the game will be released sooner than Oct. the 26th :(

Yeh, but Patience isn't my strong point, I need to know the release date, so I can sleep at night.

There's a thread over on the Pesfan forums regarding a press release from Konami, either on Friday or Monday at the latest which, will apparently confirm the release dates of the game on all formats.

"When we started to create a Football game 12 years ago, it was only 6 staffs, so today is
totally a different world! Nowadays, everywhere that I can see from my desk, all of the
staffs are working on PES."

Can u please fire those other 94 "staff" !! maybe than we will get back on track.

maybe they exchanged those 6 great programers for 100 monkeyheads retards.

that would explain the dog heads...;)

Last edited:

Due to the lack of info I had to get hold of my contact he says that like the hair movement if you use the dog heads the ears flap.
The contact also says that if I score a goal with a dog head it unlocks a new celebration where you get to lift your leg against the corner flag to mimic a dog pissing against a fire hydrant.

Due to the lack of info I had to get hold of my contact he says that like the hair movement if you use the dog heads the ears flap.
The contact also says that if I score a goal with a dog head it unlocks a new celebration where you get to lift your leg against the corner flag to mimic a dog pissing against a fire hydrant.

:lmao:

another great idea by fish and his crew, oops i mean STAFFS.

Just to let you guys know in the new video posted on the blog you can see hair movement.

downloads video...

just watched the video and i wish the game was at that pace when playing the CPU, the dive was funny too.

I think there is autosidestep in the game and that is annoying.I hope that i am wrong...

I hope Seabass never reads these boards, he would surely quickly acquire the desire to take his own life.

surely quickly acquire the desire
I don't know why but that sounds like rapping lyrics to me. That's going through my head now like crazy with a Beastie Boys spin.

YO! SEABASSSSSSSS!

Yooou sure-ly quick-ly AQUIRE, theee sick-ly undeniable DESIRE, tooo throw yourself into a FIRE

I think there is autosidestep in the game and that is annoying.I hope that i am wrong...

I know what you mean, but it isn't the PES5 kind of sidestepping. In certain situations it is only realistic to do sort of a sidestep . As long as they don't do it all the time like in PES5, but there is also the option to do normal turning for the most part when running, I am game.

I just hope they have fixed the shooting so that players won't take broadside shots from 30 m like in PES6, when I obviously want them to put all their power into a laces shot.

I don't know why but that sounds like rapping lyrics to me. That's going through my head now like crazy with a Beastie Boys spin.

YO! SEABASSSSSSSS!

Yooou sure-ly quick-ly AQUIRE, theee sick-ly undeniable DESIRE, tooo throw yourself into a FIRE

LOL of the month :lmao::applause:

You can tell from the videos it doesnt always sidestep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom