WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

Look at this...I add Total 90....

I noticed trasparence effect..Amazing

Good news here for anyone thinking of ordering PES2008 and the more order the more the prize goes up.

*Shopto.com is pleased to announce your chance to win a share of £1450 in CASH!**

This time, you don't have to play through a gruelling tournament for a chance to win a prize. EVERYONE who purchases PES 2008 (Pro Evolution Soccer 7) on any format will be entered automatically into the competition. This will include those who have already pre-ordered.

All you have to do is purchase this title on any format before Monday 12th November to automatically be entered into the prize draw. First prize is £1000.00, Second place is £300, and Third place is £150. The prize money is cold hard cash in the form of a cheque, it is not store credit and no restrictions are in place.

The draw takes place on Monday 12th November 2007 so get your orders in now!

**The £1450 is a MINIMUM, The more purchases made will bump up the prize fund so tell your friends and family, or forward this on to a colleague to get the prize fund raised.

Pre-Order your copy now: Just £36.99 on XBOX 360.

That second picture pointing to the sign in the guys shorts looks like "Abbibas" hahaha

Fantasista only on JLWE2007CC and maybe on PES2008 PS2 but i don't think

I can't believe next-gen doesn't have fantasista mode.
Damn.
We do have scenario mode though right?

i'm a bit out of the loop as regards to next-gen pes.

can someone tell me (without having to read 370 pages) of the release dates for both the xbox360 and the ps3 version of the game?

is the 360 version gonna be good this time?

thanks...

Its quite helpful knowing that there are actually boot templates there actually, meaning any possible colour type of boots, so no set colour that would be amazing, but wont have the correct texture of the real boots, gotta wait and see.

Its quite helpful knowing that there are actually boot templates there actually, meaning any possible colour type of boots, so no set colour that would be amazing, but wont have the correct texture of the real boots, gotta wait and see.

Guys, please tell me about this because I dont realize.
What the hell you care about having a lot of boots? What kind of addiction bring to the game having 20000+ different boots when the game has so big flaws that you'd play with slippers as well.

Yeah, it will be the best choice available and I'll buy it like the most part of you. But I dont understand this tenacity on asking for boots/other frippery...

Last edited:

the game would be pretty gay if it has no
-no official boots
-no face edit on ps3
-no Fantasista mode in nextgen

Guys, please tell me about this because I dont realize.
What the hell you care about having a lot of boots? What kind of addiction bring to the game having 20000+ different boots when the game has so big flaws that you'd play with slippers as well.

Yeah, it will be the best choice available and I'll buy it like the most part of you. But I dont understand this tenacity on asking for boots/other frippery...
What are these flaws? Okay, not all the features we want are in the game, but flaws...? :-k#-o

What flaws? Bring it on!

In my opinion 8 way control and rails on pass and shoot are more than enough to talk about flaws. This game is still the best footy game, but the fan base should pay more attention on core issues rather than marginals, IMHO.

This game reached success without significant licenses. That say a lot.

Yes, but we are talking about PES 2008 and as far as some people told me those rail-passes are gone. 8 way control is not a flaw, that is a slight limitation. I would prefer 360 control as well.

What are these flaws? Okay, not all the features we want are in the game, but flaws...? :-k#-o

Yes Han, I feel they like flaws.
I like a lot this game, but I don't love it. You haven't the players actually in your hands. Your don't own your invention on field.

Probably it's an extreme position. But I firmly sure a lot of people doesn't know they want this. :)

8 way control is not a flaw, that is a slight limitation.

This is an optimistic point of view ;)

IMO it is more than a slight limitation, difference between 8 way control and 360 degrees control is quite like what you have between digital and analog.

Also, this "upgrade" will have a deep impact on all structure of the gameplay, necessarily and fortunately.

I really hope pass-rails are actually gone, but I can't believe at this moment.

Last edited:

dejavu76, I voted yes for your pesfan thread.

This is an optimistic point of view ;)

IMO it is more than a slight limitation, difference between 8 way control and 360 degrees control is quite like what you have between digital and analog.

Also, this "upgrade" will have a deep impact on all structure of the gameplay, necessarily and fortunately.

I really hope pass-rails are actually gone, but I can't believe at this moment.
PES/WE/ISS had all this limitation, so you are saying ( in your own terms ) that ALL football-games in the history from Konami had 'flaws'? :shock:

Han, what you're saying is that every PES game is perfect. If a game has no flaws then it can't improve. You're telling me that there's nothing Konami could add to improve the game? At all? Not even one little thing?

No that is not how I ment it. I just outline that 8 way control is not a flaw, but a choice of Konami with limitations. They choosed to program it like this. If it was a flaw, they would have corrected it a long time ago.

PES/WE/ISS had all this limitation, so you are saying ( in your own terms ) that ALL football-games in the history from Konami had 'flaws'? :shock:

It's more than evident that each game has linked with its time, c'mon mate. ;)

If it was a flaw, they would have corrected it a long time ago.

This time, with PES2008, they had been the right chance IMO. Last year was too early (even if I'd appreciate), next year will be a little late...

dejavu76, I voted yes for your pesfan thread.

I appreciate much your support :)

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom