WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

Same day as NBA 2K8 \\:o/ :8):

Hi everybody, I'd like to say to ThomasGoal something about boots in PES2008...As everybody can see most of boots in the last 7 pics released by Konami are black...I have been long time watching them carefully and I found the evidence that there are not going to be licensed boots in PES2008...I noticed Adidas Predator, Puma and (not sure) New Total 90 textures on boots that means it will be possible to edit them and so it's impossible we are going to find "original" boots in the Game...Another evidence is that no licensed boots appeared in latest pics...the last evidence is that in J-League WE 2007 for PS2 there are not Adidas boots...Sorry for my English...

Last year was the same with regard to official pics not showing official boots but they still made the final game, I'm sure there will be licensed boots. PSM3 said that there are 30 boots in the game.

I find it very strange that boots and things like that have to be licenced. Adidas should PAY to have their boots in the game! Or is it already that way it works?

I find it very strange that boots and things like that have to be licenced. Adidas should PAY to have their boots in the game! Or is it already that way it works?

I think they pay to get their brand into the game.

Guys , in pes 2008 will have Fantasista mode ??? Like J.League WE 2007 !!

Last edited:

It's not in any build that's been played so far. :(

Last year was the same with regard to official pics not showing official boots but they still made the final game, I'm sure there will be licensed boots. PSM3 said that there are 30 boots in the game.
30 boots in the edit mode ;)
but i think (i hope) see few official boots in the game

30 boots in the edit mode ;)
but i think (i hope) see few official boots in the game

I find it strange that they seem to have balls from Adidas, Nike, Puma and Reebok (taken from this thread)and not the official boots, but maybe thats my twisted brain.

Guys , in pes 2008 will have Fantasista mode ??? Like J.League WE 2007 !!

I'm sure Fantasista mode will be in the game...New feature that allow you to edit your own face with the cam is the best answer to your question

I'm sure Fantasista mode will be in the game...New feature that allow you to edit your own face with the cam is the best answer to your question

I think I've heard that Fantasista will be in PES 2008 on PS2 but not on 360 or PS3. Can anybody confirm this?

Really shitty decision, seeing as they can't be bothered to expand/improve the ML a fantasia mode in the 360 version would have made me a lot more interested in the game :(

Now I'd like to hear Adonis or Suffwan confirm this officially but someone has posted on WENB:

"It's official the game is out on the 5th of october

Should spoke to Paul Curran (Konami uk) and he has confirmed this, he reckoned it's because EA have brought Fifa forward."

Who knows, the shops still say 26th, but can Konami afford to give Fifa a free run for a month? Er, no brainer that.

...Look at this pic...I underlined Puma and Adidas Predator Textures...

Now I'd like to hear Adonis or Suffwan confirm this officially but someone has posted on WENB:

"It's official the game is out on the 5th of october

Should spoke to Paul Curran (Konami uk) and he has confirmed this, he reckoned it's because EA have brought Fifa forward."

Who knows, the shops still say 26th, but can Konami afford to give Fifa a free run for a month? Er, no brainer that.
PLS,PLS,PLS let this be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom