WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

I have a slight feeling some of these are rendered. I haven't witnessed depth of vision in any of the previous pictures or videos i don't think. The Denmark picture clearly shows players closer, in focus and players in the distance out of focus giving you that blurred effect you see in next gen games.

Where the f*ck is AEK Athens you fooking Konami? You have announced us in PSM3 magazine as an official team and now suddenly we are gone? You put Panathinaikos in but not AEK Athens! Wake up!!!! We were in last year's champions league group stage, we won AC Milan and this year we played vs Sevilla in the 3rd qualifying champions league match! Panathinaikos is nowhere these past 2 years and they are licensed!!!!OMG!!!

Konami didnt preffer to put Rivaldo in the game? For the name of god Konami. What the f*ck are you doing? I hope that this is not your final list of licensed club teams...

Where the f*ck is AEK Athens you fooking Konami? You have announced us in PSM3 magazine as an official team and now suddenly we are gone? You put Panathinaikos in but not AEK Athens! Wake up!!!! We were in last year's champions league group stage, we won AC Milan and this year we played vs Sevilla in the 3rd qualifying champions league match! Panathinaikos is nowhere these past 2 years and they are licensed!!!!OMG!!!

Konami didnt preffer to put Rivaldo in the game? For the name of god Konami. What the f*ck are you doing? I hope that this is not your final list of licensed club teams...

Look first page...
Konami show only few licences today

I have seen the first page Thomas but with this announcement i am very angry...Why not AEK Athens?
I wish you are right

It's just an observation, but... where is Owen's other leg?? XDD

HAHAHA oMG!

thats the new feature, that Konami was reservating!!!,
amputated legs!!, that elevates the injury system to a new level!

I have a slight feeling some of these are rendered. I haven't witnessed depth of vision in any of the previous pictures or videos i don't think. The Denmark picture clearly shows players closer, in focus and players in the distance out of focus giving you that blurred effect you see in next gen games.

pes2008doftw8.jpg

pes2008dof2co5.jpg

;)

Last edited:

the point is you're comparing two different games/genres/engines. utterly ridiculous. you obviously have no idea whatsoever what is involved in producing a console game.

if konami was using the same engine and creating an american football game, then you could make a comparison. otherwise, shut up please, you have no idea what you're talking about.

YES the graphics COULD be better, but this is the first ps3 PES/WE. you assume that the developers right now could go in and create something that uses 100% of the ps3's capabilities. doesn't work like that, developers have to get familiar with the platform.

man, sorry, but your comment is just stupid.

This is not the best way to spread own arguments in my opinion.

Other leg is not licensed.

:lmao:

That screen shows how "flexible" gameplay is in PES2008, Owen is capable of hiding is whole leg behind his ass, go figure... :)

Not criticising though. The screens are top notch, and IMHO all the lightning and colour palette issues commented here have been vastly improved.

All I miss ATM in the game is Trance's ideas related to a passing powerbar and full analog control. But I think that 2009 will bring us a revolution in the control scheme for PES... ;)

All I miss ATM in the game is Trance's ideas related to a passing powerbar and full analog control. But I think that 2009 will bring us a revolution in the control scheme for PES... ;)

It has to be done.

I hope to live enough to see full analog control on a PES version.

:)

I couldn't have put it better myself

I have seen the first page Thomas but with this announcement i am very angry...Why not AEK Athens?
I wish you are right

in the end it is just about the money your club is asking for to get in the game...blame them! ;)

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/04/07)

You know how Untucked shirts are "Confirmed".

Well in all the latest pics from the last 3 weeks there aint been 1 untucked shirt.

I would gladly bet that they aint in the game.
I'll take that bet! you will loose..:applause:

You see this is 1 of the reasons why I dislike this forum. I again get warned for things and told off yet others do things like that or give me a hard time about nothing and they get away with it?

Perhaps CW should delete my account and ill follow Kenny M out of the exit door?
bye!:applause:

those pics of drogba, where are they?? i cant see them, now it needs a password.

did anyone saved them to the pc? can u upload them? thanx

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/03/07)

why cant i see this pics ??
its ask me about user and pass :(
can any one post another links ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom