WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/06/07)

Hi guys, I saw new pictures and I find'em very nice,colors are amazing (look at Bruges shirt) ...Anyway I'm a little worried about the boots...Adidas boots aren't there yet and I guess this year there are no licensed ones...What did happen at the Eternal relationship between Konami and adidas ???
I forgot the most important thing...Look at the Greece vs Denmark pic...If you look Charisteas shorts carefully you can notice a trasparence effect...That's Great !!

Last edited:
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/04/07)

pro_evolution_soccer_2008_pcgames001.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Dušan Djokić looks great! Malik Ba and Majstorovic look good too.

the bench looks weird though, like they staring into space!

Last edited:

HOw about something for us Brits Konami?

I've noticed the FRench have way better gaming sites than Britain!

I can't believe they've got a real face for Craig Gordon. That's madness! But I suppose they will have faces for most of the players in the licenced national teams. Hope that means they've got Eduardo da Silva :D

Why is it madness?

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/04/07)

Dušan Djokić looks great! Malik Ba and Majstorovic look good too.

the bench looks weird though, like they staring into space!

indeed, i mean there not even looking where the action is happening....thats a downside for me.

I don't understand why you guys seem so pleased with the graphics. They don't appear to be much better than PES6

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

When you compare them 2 these shots from NBA2K7, well they just look amateurish

Are you serious? That picture of Shaq is terrible...

I'm not talking about the likeness, i mean the lighting, the textures,and the amount of detail. I played the demo just now and the graphics are just awesome, even the crowd is far superior to PES. Are we wrong to ask for graphics like this in our game?

I can't believe they've got a real face for Craig Gordon. That's madness! But I suppose they will have faces for most of the players in the licenced national teams. Hope that means they've got Eduardo da Silva :D

Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!! :lmao:

didn't know fc basle were in the game, good stuff!

NBA2K7 = 10 players and 15.000 fans.

PES = 22 players and 30-70.000 fans.

Do the math. ;)

All-Pro Football 2K8

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Maths was never my strongest subject;)
What's your point?

The PS3 is more than capable of handling these kind of graphics

club bruges liscensed,can see djokic and probably daerden.
anderlecht also liscensed,this is good news for belgian fans.the rest of the belgian leagueteams i can edit myself.
is there any confirmation empty team and playerslots are available?

All-Pro Football 2K8

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

What's your point?

Have you played All Pro?

Graphics lok nothing like that. Get the emo if you have a PS3 off the US store.

PES2008 is fine.

New pics look awesome and for the record people should go watch gameplay videos of All Pro, graphically its a disgrace.

All-Pro Football 2K8

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

What's your point?

the point is you're comparing two different games/genres/engines. utterly ridiculous. you obviously have no idea whatsoever what is involved in producing a console game.

if konami was using the same engine and creating an american football game, then you could make a comparison. otherwise, shut up please, you have no idea what you're talking about.

YES the graphics COULD be better, but this is the first ps3 PES/WE. you assume that the developers right now could go in and create something that uses 100% of the ps3's capabilities. doesn't work like that, developers have to get familiar with the platform.

man, sorry, but your comment is just stupid.

The basket ball pics for one its not as many people your nor on about likeness? thats a key factor in a player to look like a player. And the lighting to be fair isnt amazing either its alright. Its only a sport game the lighting isnt gonna be top line, check out Crysis or Killzone 2 to check out real lighting!

Also the guys shirts are floating above their shoulders very nice! But they move nice If I rememebr from vids and demos...

Anyway tese screens look immense, cant wait for the game, I wonder if in edit mode the colours we can have range from like a shiny type of colour and flat based colour and what not, and also if some parts have different textures such as the like air hole things, different texture shirts. Probs dreaming for that :D

"Konami has worked hard to bolster the number of licensed clubs in PES 2008, and the new additions represent a huge step forward for the series," commented Jon Murphy, Pro Evolution Soccer Team Leader for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. "We listen very closely to what people want from the series, and hope these new additions further extend PES 2008's reputation within both die-hard football fans and newcomers alike."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom