WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/03/07)

in those gameplay videos the shooting looks exactly the same as the xbox360 version. also y does everyone play the game in such a shit view

I hate videos that don't show the replays. An excellent opportunity to get a closer look at the game, and they just skip past them. Annoys the crap out of me (tho I am a replay person).

Cheers for posting though. ;)

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

Nope!!! the other 25% that wasnt apparent at Leipzig :)

360 & PS3 version to be the SAME

i just asked cos i wanna know if there will be the photo edit feature on the ps3 version.

I play in the furthest view away from the pitch, "Wide" is it?

Can't see how you can put good passing play together any other way.

personally i think the wide cam in pes6 360 was a bit too far away from the pitch. still it's best playable in the end.

I used to play with wide but once I got good enough that I knew were all my players will be, I switched to Broadcast 1 as it makes it more cinematic.

wide cam is the best

UK PES rankings tourney grand final - won by Rob Mclean, who seems to have been given chance to play PES2008. Quite positive comments from him

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/817/817473p2.html

Like the fact he says it feels more like PES5. And obviously these guys know what they are talking about!!! Good feedback, rather than from some jmag ournos who we dont know if they really are PES fans or not.

He was on SSN playing darren bent today.

I tohught Rob went out first round ? That is what it said on PESFan.
i think he won the overall 2007 season rankings, so he must be the best and most consitent PES player, and not just a good knockout tourney player.

I hate videos that don't show the replays. An excellent opportunity to get a closer look at the game, and they just skip past them. Annoys the crap out of me (tho I am a replay person).

Cheers for posting though. ;)

I hate that too!!!!

UK PES rankings tourney grand final - won by Rob Mclean, who seems to have been given chance to play PES2008. Quite positive comments from him

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/817/817473p2.html

Like the fact he says it feels more like PES5. And obviously these guys know what they are talking about!!! Good feedback, rather than from some jmag ournos who we dont know if they really are PES fans or not.

I remember him. I played against him online on PES5. A real good player, one of the best I faced at online but one of those that plays with Brazil... damn, playing with Brazil is soooo easy... anyway I managed to win a game against him (I lost 2 I think). I always play with Milan and only Milan... but I did not play online at PES6. Probably I return to online with PES2008... who knows...

A bit OT, but with all the shit spreaded here... :lmao:

French cover is the best one :lol:

He is a good player, I had played him fair enough times on both PES5 and PES6 had some quality games.

Talked to him on MSN, I asked what he thought of PES2008 and he said this:

RobMclean says:
love it. love it. couldnt be bothered with pics etc lol
RobMclean says:
game was smoooooth

And considering he hated the 360 version, and he played it on the 360 version this is some gooooood news, now I definately cant wait! :D Oh yeah and he will be getting PES2008 on the PS3 :D

That Gametrailers version is far better, what a massive difference!

Are club chants definately in?

Last edited:

This needs posting again

3.jpg

:lol:

has anyone translated those pics?

this site has gone so quiet lately, has everyone lost interest?

Don't think there's any new news and lets face it apart from the Fifa v Pes and 360 v PS3 rants there is not much more can be gleamed. The thing that has really yanked my chain is the fact Seamonkey is bringing out a better Japanese version almost straight away... That's why I'm praying for a real step up from EA..

I personally think we will all have to chill until the game actually comes out. We wont receive a Next Gen demo until after the game appears (if last years 360 demo release is anything to go by) so if you think your gonna love this game then get it. I will as usually this game gives me something that FIFA normally lacks. I think the contest will be a lot closer this year. Unless Konami have really smoothed the gameplay mechanics this time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom