WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

This used to be such a friendly community, but has gone so downhill that I'm wondering if I should even share my future option files on here or just keep them to myself...

Some people really need to lighten up!

I have decided not to really bother posting in this thread, great site, but certain members are somewhat spoiling the enjoyment.

Pretty sad when people cannot be civilised to people they dont even know.

I think we all need to calm down here and respect other peoples opinion. Only through understanding the positive and the negative can we grow.

I dont think DjDoc was being racist. The only person here who has been racist is Ace Consciousness.

SON LETS STOP THE FUSSING AND THE FUEDING.
I LOVE YOU PA. I LOVE YOU CLEETUS! :lol:\\:o/

Lets get back on to PES 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have the same feeling, we should calm down and get back to what evo-web is well known for a great community that loves football and football games, and ofcourse all the editing possible.

Cheers

Yes! Keep it coming. I can see the light.

Why are you spending your time on a videogame forum then? Go out there and save the world Airjoca, the world needs you!

:) I seriously hope this game is good! will be so good to have 2 good footie games this year.

I think you're missing the point. No, actually i'm sure of it.

Why do people need to say stuff like that WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN VIDEOGAMES, nobody is saying anything of the sort, jeez

Hey Folks,

We have an off-topic forum... if you want to discuss anything other than WE/PES 2008 Next Gen, please find the appropriate forum.

This topic is bananas.

Keep it on topic, (unlike this post).

Thank you.

Yeah right so you're American and there might be something lost in translation over humour (with a u) but there's no need for that now (editing me post, folks), especially as it was a somewhat sensible post by my standards.

On topic, What's the best deal for a PS3 these days and are any bundles with PES likely?

mner

EatonTJ: Your post, albeit funny, was a predictable off-topic reply to my post (which yes, is ironically "off-topic")... Your latest edit is close enough to on-topic.

edit: noted, ta.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to save the world, merely stating that hey, people are getting upset here for no reason, insulting each other. How about coming back down to earth and act with dignity and respect for one another.

That was my point.

Just listening to the blog. So far I've heard ten minutes of them blowing their own trumpet...

Do you have a degree in trumpeteering?

The latest podcast has filled me with hope like a young school girl.

nice vid, not trying to be a fanboy or anything, (as i am not)
but we already knew that Terry, Lampard, A.Cole & few other players at chelsea play pes turnament, Henry also mention that they play turnament when he was at Arsenal (but that could be coz he was a cover boy for pes at that time anyways)
but why always great football players play we/pes games, thats says alot, coz no one understand football more then they do, so they not stupit to play a game that doesn't feel like football.

i think that we sometimes are very critical with pes, & we don't enjoy the game for what it is, i know we all want this game to be as preffect as it can get, but no game is preefect right.
as excited i am for fifa08 this year, i know deep down me that it will get boring like any othet fifa game, after a while, but we all know that pes will be the only game that will keep as coming back throw the year, more then any other game.
can't fucking wait any more

(i hope i am not gonna die before the game comes out lol)

who knows if they play sometimes online on PC or x-box 360???? this will be great! playig against Kaka or robinho, and we dont know it!!!

And if he's wearing a headset all you'll hear is "WAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" :cry:

Originally Posted by Chi
I played PES2008 in HMV today! It was the demo version, first day in HMV. Played it loads today, I played it on the xbox360 and omg it was good. I hated the PES6 on xbox360 but loved it this time round imagine it on the PS3 Cant wait.

The first thing I noticed about this version was the passing and dribbling, the passing was slick and movement was great - takes much more accuracy to pass the ball; it feels so much more realistic. The dribbling was very nice, its harder to dribble as in my opinion it was slower than PES6 so it was hard to get use to.

They fixed up the L1 through balls in this version, they are much more accurate in this version than in PES6 but one thing I saw that was quite a let down was the strength of the through balls and shots, they were suprisingly weak at times but Im sure that will be fixed when the completed version comes out.

The AI seems much better in this version to, I was playing with Argentina and I gave the ball away with Henize and he just started going mad because he gave the ball away There is a lines man in this game too and the referee was a good addition.

Other new things that I discovered and tried was Ronaldo's cut in skills The fake shot while without changing direction And the of course the legendary diving!!!! I was laughing so much when I was diving with everyone, the referee wasnt having none of it he just dished out yellow to everyone that dived but I got away with ONE dive out of like 20. I like the addition of diving as it adds realism to the game, its part of football (I dont think there is an option to turn it off). The dive buttons are L1+L2+R1

Overall it was a very very very good game and I cant wait till this comes out!

Off PES-FAN.

He seemed to of played it. Sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom