WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

I agree with Black sheep, kids on this thread are just here to make shit. I'm not saying PES is perfect but its not entirely shit and you can bet your balls on it being the best out there in terms of footy games thus far.

If you not going to buy it don't. Why try to depress everyone else with repetitive negativity. Please note I'm not saying everyone must say good things but please the repetitiveness its almost as if they try to convince you.

It means you could be buying the game only for the face maping feature :shock::shock: .Just kidding ;)

no, not because of the face maping, its because of the lack of new features ( and im a PS3 owner, if konami doesnt give us the same features as x360, thats a disrespect imo ) thats why im not sure if ull buy it if the ps3 version doesnt come with those new features that x360 has.

but i guess i will end up buying it anyways, cos i love PES.

Last edited:

New podcast is extremely positive about PES2008, makes me very excited again :)

no, not because of the face maping, its because of the lack of new features ( and im a PS3 owner, if konami doesnt give us the same features as x360, thats a disrespect imo ) thats why im not sure if ull buy it if the ps3 version doesnt come with those new features that x360 has.

but i guess i will end up buying it anyways, cos i love PES.

TBH I already own an XBOX360 and even if both console wouldn't have the same features ,I'd still wouldn't care cause I'm not gonna buy the first ,I'll rent it and then really think about splashing 70 euros out very carefully.Not everyone has the same financial ressources .

Just about everything I read about PES2008 is already in PES6 and earlier versions.

I'm almost surprised some of the (p)reviews don't make hyperbolic claims that "PES2008 now features 11 players in each team, all of whom can move, sometimes simultaneously, accurate pitch simulation with goal-posts at either end and what's got us most excited is a little bouncing spherical object called a football! The guys in the office have been playing this one non-stop, at least until the nurses come and lock us back in our rooms at 8pm."

Fuckin' hell that was amusing...

I'm not saying PES is perfect but its not entirely shit and you can bet your balls on it being the best out there in terms of footy games thus far.

If you not going to buy it don't. Why try to depress everyone else with repetitive negativity. Please note I'm not saying everyone must say good things but please the repetitiveness its almost as if they try to convince you.

:applause::applause::applause: totally agree!! im wery sure that pes 2008 will keep me happy ,pissed ,angry and filled with wowfeelings untill pes 2009 is out
cant wait !

P.S I sense a lot of negativity surrounding the dive feature of PES 2008
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

this place has gone downhill big time...thanks to the newbie "runts" and the FIFA-"likers"

Last edited by a moderator:

I've no idea what the worldwide annual sales figures are for WE/PES but even taking a very modest estimate (10 million copies), at £40 a go, that's near £0.5Billion. For that sort of money every year, they can get their fingers out of their arses.

Of the £40 at most £10 goes to Konami.

Sony actually make more on every game and you'll be suprised how much retail make on a game.

Last edited:

Indeed... This thread is going nowhere..

sarcastic mode : on :
but.. by the way... I can take advantage of the ocasion...

Forgive me lord, I have sinned.. I played fifa once at the age of twelve

:P
sarcastic mode : off :

please stop the crap guys. we are here to talk about WE/PES, not god, not fifa, not drogba going out from the jungle

only a few weeks until the release...I want to thank the people from WE next-gen blog and TG for the alllll the info that they post & share with us, all of this time. MANY THANKS :D

Please discuss brothers.

In an attempt to keep a PES flavour to this sibling confabulation, I will point out that neither of my brothers is in the slightest interested in the sport of Association Football and view it as an activity played out by aggressive ruffians lacking in perspicacity and moral fibre. Both of my brothers are spuzbags with deformed genitalia that even a eunuch would be humiliated to be in possession of.

I can imagine Ronaldinho in the corner giving it

"guys, I'm contractually obligated to play Fifa and Fifa alone.

Anyone... want a game?

:]

guys?

guys

:'["

"f u dino, we're playing PES and gettin naked woop woop"

Much Brazil love right hurrrrr.

LOL really picky but I hope they have a actual gold and silver colour, not just a good grey and yellow that look similar haha! Just that I saw a really sweet kit on some football review after big bro fina or what not, black nd gold :P Lush! Done it for my ML team on PES6 ps2, but its not quite right with the gold still looks good haha!

Does anyone know yet how many different style things we can, is it 5 again, colla type, then collar design, and the 3 kit ones, or more :D

I can imagine Ronaldinho in the corner giving it

"guys, I'm contractually obligated to play Fifa and Fifa alone.

Anyone... want a game?

:]

guys?

guys

:'["

"f u dino, we're playing PES and gettin naked woop woop"

Much Brazil love right hurrrrr.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Maybe he was waiting for the cameras to leave in order to play against them.

Racist because he called someone a french twat? :lmao:

:lol::lol::lol:

Actualy... YEAH. He could have call TG a "twat" without mentioning his origin. Adding "french" makes it more personal to where he comes from in my opinion.

and btw, wich post of TG contains the line where he called djdoc gay?

Actualy... YEAH. He could have call TG a "twat" without mentioning his origin. Adding "french" makes it more personal to where he comes from in my opinion.

Calm it you Dutch dutchie.

OH HE'S STILL GOT IT FOLKS

Bet you've never heard that one before.

rack em

Perhaps you should be loking at the fact he called him a twat. Or perhaps you're suggesting TG is embarassed to be French....

Thanks - but that's really bad news :( But at least the OF should be able to be patched, right?
How much longer until PES will be released? Thanks

I honestly don't see how useful can be an OF for a WE game entirely in Japanese. Forget about WE patched, at least for some time until PS3 get hac**d...

Are you still talking about this game? it is identical to the 360 and u can't play on line 2vs2 which is the only fun part of the current konami game.

Pathetic.

Right this is how it was meant.... Break it down like this.

Fake French (I dont believe he is really french because of some of his posts sometimes) and Twat... well thats what I think he is. I didnt say he was a twat because he is french.Im not racist nor Nationalist and wouldnt mean it like that.

Are you still talking about this game? it is identical to the 360 and u can't play on line 2vs2 which is the only fun part of the current konami game.

Pathetic.

Then why are you posting in the thread if you feel that way? I do believe the only reason you've posted here is it stare up some trouble.

Fake French (I dont believe he is really french because of some of his posts sometimes) and Twat... well thats what I think he is. I didnt say he was a twat because he is french.Im not racist nor Nationalist and wouldnt mean it like that.

Come on Dj you're better than this ,there is no point to diss people .Call it a peace or whatever but both you and TG should stop this right now :D

So where did he call you gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom