WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

Right you lot if you dont sort this fucking thread out i'm gonna start posting naked pictures of myself.
Everybody keep pissing about, I can't wait to see this. :applause:

Last edited:

Start posting 360 info ALONG with your PS3 info and you wont get given so much stick fannyboy
You don't understand :-$

News about PES2008 it's for PS3, 360 and PC, not only PS3, you still don't understand that, please no don't speak about me thanks.

You don't understand :-$

News about PES2008 it's for PS3, 360 and PC, not only PS3, you still don't understand that, please no don't speak about me thanks.
Most times you post info its all PS3 this and PS3 that and PS3 Version is better bla dey bla dey bla!!!

I was only answering DanHammers question about you, if you dont like it TG dont read it..... So your calling me gay is acceptable as well is it? you fake french twat

Most times you post info its all PS3 this and PS3 that and PS3 Version is better bla dey bla dey bla!!!

I was only answering DanHammers question about you, if you dont like it TG dont read it..... So your calling me gay is acceptable as well is it? you fake french twat
Ah ok you are jealous because the PS3 version look better, sorry for you, look information from gamespot, WENB and PowerPC isn't my fault, what do you want, you want i speak about the 360 version, ok, it's just a portage of the PS3 version and the pad are shit, it's good now ?

now shut your mouth, i don't want to debate about that with children.

I IGNORE ALL POST FROM DJDOC

Last edited:

this is want happens when konami dont give us any new informations about PES2008

I hope we can edit players faces using the camera and not just use the cam for created players.

Again they only mention editing faces with the camera on Xbox 360, is this definitely in the PS3 version too?

if the PS3 version dont have this photo edit option i wont buy the game. im tired of the lack of new features on pes2008...this photo edit is the only real NEW thing i like about this game....if i cant have that option then ill just stick with PES6

but if it does i hope it also allows JPEG and other photo formats, so we can use photos that we have on our HDD.

Start posting 360 info ALONG with your PS3 info and you wont get given so much stick fannyboy

So he has to now post Xbox news, like ALL the PES PlayStation news he's provided us with over the years hasn't been enought for you, just so he doesn't have to put up with your shit everytime he posts something?

As the Badger said, you're becoming a right dildo lately.

There is a trailer on the Marketplace

Looks mint

Please bear in mind that the PC version is a completely different engine from the next-gen version, so when the demo turns out to be crap, don't fill three different threads with "FIFA IS SHIT YET AGEN!!!1!!!!!1!"... Give the next-gen demo chance to come out first...

but don,t hesitate to rip into PES2008 and Seabass fo every thing.
only fanboys criticise FIFA.

Is this out in Japan? What are the release dates? I searched this thread and found PES Oct 2007, but nothing else. It seems like many people are playing it already, so maybe it is out?

Please inform!

Thanks,
Yuji

"Pro Evo's face mapping tool is one of the best we've seen on a console game, resulting in players which look eerily similar to their real-life counterparts."

gamespot

this sounds nice, very nice.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/pes2008/news.html?sid=6177963

The level of team customization available is impressive--as well as items like the team name, home stadium, and even crowd cheers, Pro Evo 08 allows you to tinker with the team strip to a high degree. That means fine detail such as font spacing, colour, and positioning, as well as alternate strips. What's particularly exciting, however, is the ability to insert your own team logos by taking snaps using the Xbox Live Vision Camera.

This could just mean choose your teams stadium from a list or actually edit it from scratch.

Last edited:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/pes2008/news.html?sid=6177963

The level of team customization available is impressive--as well as items like the team name, home stadium, and even crowd cheers, Pro Evo 08 allows you to tinker with the team strip to a high degree. That means fine detail such as font spacing, colour, and positioning, as well as alternate strips. What's particularly exciting, however, is the ability to insert your own team logos by taking snaps using the Xbox Live Vision Camera.

This could just mean choose your teams stadium from a list or actually edit it from scratch.

They mention crowd cheers in the same sentence, which means that you can only choose a stadium for yourself from a list.

They are basically telling us what options are on the ML create team menu, and all those options were in PES6. I don't see how that even applies as news, unless you were in a diabetic coma for the last year and just now started coming around again.

Seriously, is this info for people who have played PES to death, or is for people who don't know the most basic things about it? Because me being avid PES player, what they say isn't news any way you look at it, unless KONAMI greatly expanded the feature set for these options, in which case Gamespot are clueless for not mentioning them, which would mean they don't have any in-depth knowledge of PES.

Sorry, had to vent. They could have just summed it up with: "It's PES6 PC/PS2, with facemapping". KONAMI have spent their time well as we can see.
Seriously, what have they been doing? The graphics department have spent some time improving lighting and kit movements, the grass is the same blurry 3d-ish layer as in PES6 360.

The content people must have sat on their asses for 8 months before even starting to work on it. Why bother to release it now when it is clearly lacking so much in the development department. Do they expect people to pay for this. Its a year too late. Had this ben the features for PES6 360, then I would have been content. But this is starting to become ridiculous.

Just about everything I read about PES2008 is already in PES6 and earlier versions.

I'm almost surprised some of the (p)reviews don't make hyperbolic claims that "PES2008 now features 11 players in each team, all of whom can move, sometimes simultaneously, accurate pitch simulation with goal-posts at either end and what's got us most excited is a little bouncing spherical object called a football! The guys in the office have been playing this one non-stop, at least until the nurses come and lock us back in our rooms at 8pm."

I really hope somebody can help me out :)

When will WE (Japan Version) be released and is it possible to preorder it anywhere? Does someone know if it will be able to install it to hard drive and to patch it like that last version? Really hope so as I likes WE a lot more than the PES pendant - but I need english text :) So what's the status there.
Can't wait to play the game - As I sold my PS2 and got a PS3, I haven't played WE for way to long now :)

Thanks for the help

They mention crowd cheers in the same sentence, which means that you can only choose a stadium for yourself from a list.

They are basically telling us what options are on the ML create team menu, and all those options were in PES6. I don't see how that even applies as news, unless you were in a diabetic coma for the last year and just now started coming around again.

Seriously, is this info for people who have played PES to death, or is for people who don't know the most basic things about it? Because me being avid PES player, what they say isn't news any way you look at it, unless KONAMI greatly expanded the feature set for these options, in which case Gamespot are clueless for not mentioning them, which would mean they don't have any in-depth knowledge of PES.

Sorry, had to vent. They could have just summed it up with: "It's PES6 PC/PS2, with facemapping". KONAMI have spent their time well as we can see.
Seriously, what have they been doing? The graphics department have spent some time improving lighting and kit movements, the grass is the same blurry 3d-ish layer as in PES6 360.

The content people must have sat on their asses for 8 months before even starting to work on it. Why bother to release it now when it is clearly lacking so much in the development department. Do they expect people to pay for this. Its a year too late. Had this ben the features for PES6 360, then I would have been content. But this is starting to become ridiculous.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

if the PS3 version dont have this photo edit option i wont buy the game. im tired of the lack of new features on pes2008...this photo edit is the only real NEW thing i like about this game....if i cant have that option then ill just stick with PES6

but if it does i hope it also allows JPEG and other photo formats, so we can use photos that we have on our HDD.

It means you could be buying the game only for the face maping feature :shock::shock: .Just kidding ;)

You are so banned you little racist prick!

Ah ok you are jealous because the PS3 version look better, sorry for you, look information from gamespot, WENB and PowerPC isn't my fault, what do you want, you want i speak about the 360 version, ok, it's just a portage of the PS3 version and the pad are shit, it's good now ?

now shut your mouth, i don't want to debate about that with children.

I IGNORE ALL POST FROM DJDOC

Can't believe how much effort you've put into this site, and you have to put up with shit like that? How much news have you given us over the years, all the exclusive stuff, and you have to put up with shit from some little boy who hasn't done one thing to contribute to this site.

Edit: I've reported this little racist to the mods and if he's not banned I'll be reporting this site for letting it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom