WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

don't get me wrong i enjoy pes6 on the 360, but once pes 2008 is out it will be collecting dust or even be traded in

plus pes6 has no edit options...edit option is a massive plus for pes 2008

Does anyone know if the face insertion in Edit Mode will require the new PS3 camera or will a PS2 EyeToy camera suffice?
I want to add the question if a simple picture in jpg or bmp is enough?

man you know what would be cool, a develepors diary video from konami for pes 2008 would be interesting to see how they work over there.

man you know what would be cool, a develepors diary video from konami for pes 2008 would be interesting to see how they work over there.

Yes, I quote you.

It'd be interesting to see how they left out the most important improvements...;)

well fifa 08 pc demo online, so the moaning will come from now.

Please bear in mind that the PC version is a completely different engine from the next-gen version, so when the demo turns out to be crap, don't fill three different threads with "FIFA IS SHIT YET AGEN!!!1!!!!!1!"... Give the next-gen demo chance to come out first...

Please bear in mind that the PC version is a completely different engine from the next-gen version, so when the demo turns out to be crap, don't fill three different threads with "FIFA IS SHIT YET AGEN!!!1!!!!!1!"... Give the next-gen demo chance to come out first...

Any reason why it is not next-gen?

You would need a really powerful PC to run the engine EA have written for their next-gen game and that would alienate a lot of their customers.

Can we please keep all chat on FIFA in the FIFA thread please lads. This thread is confusing enough as it is!!

You would need a really powerful PC to run the engine EA have written for their next-gen game and that would alienate a lot of their customers.

Thanks, always wanted to know the reason.

That's a crap reason though - all the latest games need very good computers to run. You can't tell me that Fifa 08 would be more demanding on a PC than something like Bioshock

Can we please keep all chat on FIFA in the FIFA thread please lads. This thread is confusing enough as it is!!

I hate repeating myself...

If I didnt misunderstand PES2008 requires directx 9 series... then it wouldnt be next-gen as much as "the other game"

What if I were to ask if PES will incorporate the latest Fifa rankings somehow?

WHAT THEN BIGSHOT?

edit: score 1 for badgur

rack em

edit 2: please dont give me a yellow card as i've already got a posting infraction which, tbqh was out of order and im thinking of suing for tarnishing my good name and scandalous slander which i will struggle to rid myself despite having 5 glorious years (5 weeks active) on this website. but i wont sue because i love ye all (bar riggs aka poofase)

not that im bitter or anything
emot-colbert.gif

Last edited:

Well I only play ML not MP, but I still would say that I hope and expect for the MP players that the game is improved and expanded in that area because I know many people enjoy it, and I'm not selfish enough not to care about a mode just because I personally don't play it :)

It is not about selfishness. I obviously want the best game in all aspects (ML one of them) but why moan about something I don't care? That is my point. I know that the same ML year after year sucks, specially when you know it won't be so difficult to change it, but in the end I don't care.

Badgerman,

I wish there was an appropiate academy or something in which to learn "the other" english, just to be able to fully understand your posts... :)

You're so authentic mate ;) Keep on being active and all.

PS: No, I'm not in love with you man.

PS2: What's that "signature right hurr" meaning?

Badgerman,

I wish there was an appropiate academy or something in which to learn "the other" english, just to be able to fully understand your posts... :)

You're so authentic mate ;) Keep on being active and all.

PS: No, I'm not in love with you man.

PS2: What's that "signature right hurr" meaning?

I can fully assure you that 95% of the english speakers here don't have a clue what's going on with me.

Also I am not aware of me professing my love for you. I have done so to Thomas but oh well, i have more than enough love to spread around.

"signature right hurr"

Where do we begin

hurr = here

hurr is how rappers say here (well, atleast to my ears)

I would have just put "Signature right here" but it seems so white and sub-urban.

The badgur is cool and edgy so he decided to put "hurr" so emphasise this. It's also a way for me to holla and represent my past growing up in tough family environments, where my dad decided to stick around and my mum didnt do drugs, thus hindering any possible future rap career.

I go on about me being subtle and this is why. A tiny little thing like "hurr" can lead to something completely non-sensical and so out of left field that it lets your imagination run wild.

live free homies

*~*peace*~*

For all the tension and agression ,check my signature :)

The badgur is cool and edgy so he decided to put "hurr" so emphasise this. It's also a way for me to holla and represent my past growing up in tough family environments, where my dad decided to stick around and my mum didnt do drugs, thus hindering any possible future rap career.

LOL. Thanks for keeping the thread fun Badger

I see there was a request not to make shitty 'fifa is crap again' comments based on a pc demo that is not really next gen, which is understandable but poor PES wasn't given that request for poor vids nevermind pc demos.

Right you lot if you dont sort this fucking thread out i'm gonna start posting naked pictures of myself.

Start posting 360 info ALONG with your PS3 info and you wont get given so much stick fannyboy

STOP BEING SUCH A DILDOID.

You might not be aware but Pro Evo got it's fanbase as a result of it being on the Playstation.

There's a small hint there!

Wait a minute....

badgerman said:
Playstation

There it is!

I can see it!

!

But also he can post whatever he wants. If you want 360 specific news then go look for 360 specific websites. TG hasn't got an obligation to satisfy your fanboy 360 lust.

ya great poofase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom