WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

It would be a good thing. I hope at least we'll have 360 degrees control....
:roll:

Forget it. ;)

I would at this point settle for analog aim for longpasses, but KONAMI might not even have implemented that.

Now that is one feature that doesn't require any gameplay alterations at all. All they need to do is so that the game understands where you are aiming with the analog stick, and sends the ball in that direction, rather than converting your analog stick input into one of only 8 directions.

They tried implementing 360 MOVEMENTS, which they apparantly weren't happy with (go figure, that isn't really a feature you can half-ass late in the process, you need to design turn-animations etc after it properly). But again, just making the aim analog doesn't require any changing basically, so if they don't get it done soon I am going to go apeshit.

Gerd, from one old fart to another (well there's only 11 years between us ;)) it's just satire as Jack said (and as I explained a page or two back), I'd think you know me well enough from my time here to know I am really a nice person, honest ;)

Ok, no problem mate...

What, interlocking animations that are unrealistically fast??

Theres enough jerky animation in PES without those trasitions... Alitidore is the only one that returned to a normal animation after showing the skills, not very clean.

What going on with ronaldinhos hands/arms?

Last edited:

The PS2 version hasnt moved on at all in graphical style, I was shocked.

Even more shocking was the fact it won "Best PS2 game" at the show

Perhaps the 360 version was mistaken for a the PS2 game.

yup, its impresive at first, but if you look close, the animations are a little jerky, and the ball is very floaty (as always in fifa).

i prefer the fifa 08 match gameplay vids.

BUT THIS IS A WE/PES THREAD.

I know its a long shot but does anyone think they'll change the running animation (with the ball) before October release? :D

I know its a long shot but does anyone think they'll change the running animation (with the ball) before October release? :D

definitively they will change it, lets hope in this pes, but i think they will change it in the next, along side with 360 movement.

Because it's to expensive for Konami to built such an engine...
Ok, I didn't mean that but maybe they find tricks not important at this time.:)

Don't bother, PES has many other good things, what FIFA hasn't got, and FIFA has many good things that PES 2008 won't have. If you've the money, buy both. If you don't, you need to play the demo's before picking the wrong one.;)

Last edited:

I want screenshots

I want videos

I want Fifa now

i made go poopy, need new poopsock

. .
______

Last edited:

from Fnac.com PES2008 dated for october 16

http://www3.fnac.com/item/node.do?N...OrderInSession=1&TTL=280820071955&bl=HGLOban1

sanstitre1mk5.jpg

On a tuesday? Most of the cases it is on thursday...

Indeed, the running animations do look a bit arcadey and unrealistic if you ask me. Especially the Kaka one. He looks as if his dancing Salsa lating music swinging his elbows. He looks very silly and unrealistic.

I am still waiting for NOKAMI to implement different running styles for star players.

Um, the link was supposed to be of that Special Edition Winning Eleven where you could turn into a giant Statue of Liberty, it's on YouTube somewhere.

That would be pretty weird Nick. Turning into the Liberty? whats that got to do with Football?

Youve made your 1st mistake saying that in a Pro Evo thread WorldSoccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom