WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

all it is mising is a master league mode that is more managerial.

What about features that have been moved out since the next generation?

I'm talking about 2 vs 2 online play. Possible on the freaking PS2 but not Next-Gen. I'm talking about atmosphere. We had crowd chants for lots of teams years ago and suddenly the crowd is boring us to death.

I just watched the championship with Jon Champion comentating on my beloved Saints 3-2 win, it made me feel all warm inside. At last a credible commentator (no offence to brackley fans!).

If the scripting is well implemented this will add to the gameplay experience alot.

The new commentary team wont make much difference to PES if the production values are shite still. Sounded like it was recorded in someones garden shed before! All very stop, starty too - no flow to it.

so no online leagues for pes2008 on ps3,thats a shame, the 2vs2 mode going out does not bother me to much,a stable server is more important.
are the competitions staying?and how about tournements?

yeah, agree, the dive feature, if they have implemented it halfway right could be a fun feature, espcially on those beer and footy sessions with mates!! Could well lead to some black eyes tho!!

Commentary for fifa has always been better, but we havent heard PES yet. but not holding out much hope! Shame it alll goes back to the same old wish that we all have - Fifa graphics, animations, sounds, presentations, modes married with PES gameplay. Maybe one day...........

As a PES Fan that's exactly what I dream about since 2002. That will be the perfect game :)

One good news.
Release date: October 5th

Release date: October 5th ??????

5 october would be great ,thats 3 weeks before the most likely date(26 october).
who is your source?
is this officialy confirmed?

cmon dont believe him ... we have many different release dates, i would say release anytime between 15th and 26th october

If he cannot tell us his source, we can safely assume he is another one with too much fantasy...

why is there no Release date till now ?

Gameplay are saying it is released on October 5th and I hope they're right. :) My pre-order says "Dispatch Estimate - 03/10/07".

Perhaps it was a super contact

/_
~

my source is sendit.com. They are advertising it hugely.It was not available week earlier.Now it is, release date october 5th. I would say official!

TG said largest videogames shop or so and videogames site in france (dont know exactly) both say 15th or 16th october ... many german shops have that date (16th october) too

Play.com says 26 october which sounds more logical.
See, the game is going gold one month before the release.
If the game comes out at 5 october, it should go gold at 5 september, which is in 10 days! That looks unlikely, as Konami wants us to believe that the game is only 75% ready! Even if they are lying, than they still need more than 10 days before going gold...

I'd Love to know the real release date, 26 October sounds right, but Konami sometimes push it forward, so here's hoping.

well , that hope I have that there is a surprise in final gameplay/feel/controls etc is pretty damn slim, but theres no harm in hoping !

yeah sort of know what you mean about the animations, but i know despite that I will probably still play it for the next year and still enjoy it. besides what choice will I have, Fifa08? thats depending on whether they can address the gameplay and responsiveness otherwise, i will be biting off my nose to spite my face by not playing PES2008 because the "animations feel so wrong". If you really do stick by your words and not play it and find that Fifa is not all that. then what, go a year playing basketball and madden? thats your call, but I need to play a half decent footy game on my ps3 and 360!;)

I never said that I won't play it ,of course I will ,it's not sure anymore that I'll be buying it though :mrgreen: .
Don't twist my words man ;) .I also feel the need to play footy video games but not at any cost ,if I'll be spending money on very expensive games ,I wanna do it wisely :mrgreen:

I never said that I won't play it ,of course I will ,it's not sure anymore that I'll be buying it though :mrgreen: .
Don't twist my words man ;) .I also feel the need to play footy video games but not at any cost ,if I'll be spending money on very expensive games ,I wanna do it wisely :mrgreen:

yeah sorry, was getting carried away as i typed that and had images of all the anti-PES forummers saying they have had enough of PES and wont be buying it etc etc
Sorry didnt mean to libel you dude! :drunk:

So I take it I can play ya online come Oct? ;)

If u tried to play pes6 on line this week it is as shitty as never, games stop at half time, random final scores, super lag. Oh yes i forgot, i must have bought a pre beta pes6, your on line is working wonderfully well.

yeah sorry, was getting carried away as i typed that and had images of all the anti-PES forummers saying they have had enough of PES and wont be buying it etc etc
Sorry didnt mean to libel you dude! :drunk:

So I take it I can play ya online come Oct? ;)

It'll be my pleasure but I'll have to sort out the internet connection at my student residency :mrgreen::mrgreen:.
No need to feel sorry :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom