WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/25/07)

Seriously mate, you talk about negativity and then you come out with something like that... The last FIFA was the best they've ever done, and FIFA 08 has more features, 27 leagues and fixed shooting, so how can it be worse? Who has said it's worse? People have said they prefer PES but I've not read anything that says "it's worse than the last one", don't make stuff up as you go along.

You guys are unbelievable, you really are. I'm sure you'll love PES2008, I'm sure it will be a better game, but you really have to question what some people come out with.
Yes, it was a bit of a black-white opinion and I did it on purpose :)
I was still annoyed by Tank0r's redicule 'report' about his matches with PES 2008.
You did not counter his, but now you counter my equally redicule statement.
Why is that? I just mirrored towards this kind of people how it sounds.

I am back from GC and I played them both FIFA and PES.

- PES2008 looks identical to PES6.
- The shooting system is the same. Who the hell talked about stronger
shots? There are none.
- FIFA graphics and animations are two generations further than PES
- PES Game Speed is ok. Its better in real than in the vids.

PES2008 is just PES6. If you like PES and dont mind the same old shitty ML , old graphics and PS2 animations then you will get PES2008. If you are sick ob the mentioned points in PES like myself you should take a serious look at the incoming FIFA demo.

fifa 08 demo 27th september monday i think
if i was gonna choose 1 footy game this year after watching the vids id choose fifa 08 xbox360 or ps3 and thats from someone who hasnt had a fifa game for years

those germans may not have a sense of humor,but at least the have good taste if it concerns footballgames.

Yes, it was a bit of a black-white opinion and I did it on purpose :)
I was still annoyed by Tank0r's redicule 'report' about his matches with PES 2008.
You did not counter his, but now you counter my equally redicule statement.
Why is that? I just mirrored towards this kind of people how it sounds.

How don't see how Tank0r's statements are any more outlandish than those of yours which include 'my contact says..............'

Demo for PC or the other too?

he said for pc and xbox360 bevor the game release. but not mentioned the release date of the demo.

Where was this mentioned?
Gamestar (a german pc mag) have an interview with one konami developers @ the livestream. They also played 3 matches on xbox 360,which looks slowlier as the pes2008 videos.

Last edited:

where is freMM and all these secret contacts big suprise? a load of BS...

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/22/07)

Speaking of which, it is quite strange i always preferred raining condition because it gave me more ball control... when it it is supposed to be the opposite way. That should be fixed.
Do you remember the starting trailer for one of the earlier WEgames where the pitch was muddy and the players kits were weather worn? That is what i figured they said would be NEXT-GEN..:(

read the hands on little fifafanboy!

...i only read here Fifa looks better/ more realistic. All fifa games looks better than pes but pes gameplay are much better....and this year it will be the same!

fanboy? correct! fanboy of pro evo, ive been a BIG fan of pro evo for a long time, until now, im sure the game will be good, fifa though has done much more to advance the game, u are the fanboy defending pro evo

fanboy? correct! fanboy of pro evo, ive been a BIG fan of pro evo for a long time, until now, im sure the game will be good, fifa though has done much more to advance the game, u are the fanboy defending pro evo

First of all you never played fifa2008 or pes2008 and second after 10 years of better pes/iss gameplay in compare to fifa you say fifa2008 gameplay is better as pes 2008? After some hands on which said pes have the better gameplay! :applause:

Last edited:

First of all you never played fifa2008 or pes2008 and second after 10 years of better pes/iss gameplay in compare to fifa you say fifa2008 gameplay is better as pes 2008? After some hands on which said pes have the better gameplay! What a fifafanboy!

i have alredy explained that im not a fanboy, u clearly dont understand what i am trying to say here, id say u are retarded

i have alredy explained that im not a fanboy, u clearly dont understand what i am trying to say here, id say u are retarded

ok i understand you are the biggest pes fan...but how can you said fifa have the better gameplay without never played fifa2008 or pes2008? After 10 years of better pes/iss gameplay in compare to fifa you say fifa2008 gameplay is better as pes 2008? After some hands on which said pes have the better gameplay?

Explain me please your opinion

ok i understand you are the biggest pes fan...but how can you said fifa have the better gameplay without never played fifa2008 or pes2008? After 10 years of better pes/iss gameplay in compare to fifa you say fifa2008 gameplay is better as pes 2008? After some hands on which said pes have the better gameplay?

Explain me again this please

ok, lets start again, let me try and explain myself a little better, i have been playing pro evo for a very long time, i have tried fifa every year but im never happy with it so i stick to pro evo, i love pro evo, but i dont love it enough to not play fifa if fifa bring out a good game, what im saying is that i have never liked fifa and the way it plays, one of my biggest hates about fifa was how the ball moved, how it floated in the air, i hated that, it was so fake, looking at the videos of fifa08 i like the way the ball moves, the biggest thing for me is the way the ball moves, of course gameplay too, perhaps i am getting frustrated about pro evo, can u honestly tell me that they have improved the game by as much as u expected? maybe i am expecting too much?

fifa has made big steps, i was one of those that never believed fifa will get close to pro evo gameplay, but they have done it, yes we havent played the game, but the videos show a smooth game, they show great physics and absolutely gorgeous graphics, isnt that what we want in a game? thats what i want, i love pro evo, but if fifa08 plays as good as it looks like it does (if that makes sense) then i will buy pro evo and rest my drink on it as i play fifa

ps

sorry about having a go before, when u called me a fanboy it kinda pissed me off, thank u for the opportunity to explain what i meant

Seriously mate, you talk about negativity and then you come out with something like that... The last FIFA was the best they've ever done, and FIFA 08 has more features, 27 leagues and fixed shooting, so how can it be worse? Who has said it's worse?

Jack you fucktard, Fifa has 30 leagues now, Irish, Australian and Czech have been added :)

So Winning Eleven 11 will have an all new ML? Why not in PES 2008 you lazy fucks?

Jack you fucktard, Fifa has 30 leagues now, Irish, Australian and Czech have been added :)

So Winning Eleven 11 will have an all new ML? Why not in PES 2008 you lazy fucks?

Maybe because Winning Eleven has always been the lead version?

they show great physics and absolutely gorgeous graphics, isnt that what we want in a game?

for me the gameplay is more important as grafics and i think pes2008 have better ball physics. There are so many other things which i prefer in pes. For examplke the different dribble style of the players an the NOT scipted goals. (ok some of them are scripted)

but i understand and i am sorry for calling you fanboy. But dont forget fifa videos shows you only the good things of the game. When you play the game online or agianst mates it would not be the same. BUGS BUGS BUGS

Here are some fifa 2007 bugs:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear..._category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded=&page=2
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fifa+2007+bugs&search=Search

for me the gameplay is more important as grafics and i think pes2008 have better ball physics. There are so many other things which i prefer in pes. For examplke the different dribble style of the players an the NOT scipted goals. (ok some of them are scripted)

but i understand and i am sorry for calling you fanboy. But dont forget fifa videos shows you only the good things of the game. When you play the game online or agianst mates it would not be the same. BUGS BUGS BUGS

yeh i understand that

obviously we are going by what we see in the videos we have access to, the same can be said about pro evo right? anyway, all we can do is wait for the games to come out, i know that pro evo will be good, but i want it to be brilliant, we were dissapointed with pro evo 6 and i really thought this would be the time where everything would be fixed, from graphics to master league, im just dissapointed

WE11 is getting a brand new ML?

You would think i would care, but pes has pessed me off so much this year i dont.

How come Seabass is having a brand new ML only for the japanese ? I mean Rest of the world sales Vs Japan sales ,which place sells the most PES or WE

WE?? wtf are u guys talking about?

the only version now is PES2008. there wont be any WE next gen.

How can it be the lead version for PES 2008 if it comes out after it?

Or is the point being that they've been working on WE11 at the same times as PES08, and they will release a game 2 months later which is actually updated and enhanced for Japanese gamers rather than the outdated (I'm talking ML here which is 90% of the game for me) version they release to the ROTW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom