WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/22/07)

FFS, now i am tempted to wait for the Japanese version.

You know you it'll have subtle changes to the gameplay like PES6->WE2007CC

Sorry if this is old, is the J-league licenced in PES2008? Or will this only be in the Japanese version, because I cant believe they would drop this, I mean, they do two versions a year and it sells by the bucket!

subtle changes can have a big impact

I like really like that with the faces

packshotkh5.jpg

i brought that up earlier and it magically got ignored.

As you say there is no loading screen but players magically appear

I don't think there's been any video evidence of a quick free kick to check this out.

Most faces look very impressive. Whats up with Torres though! The first liverpool player i see and he has a dodgy face! :D

Oh but Mascherano looks very good too

From WENB: "He did tell me though that the Japanese version was delayed because 'Seabass wants to take his time on it and get it done'."

I wonder, is he talking about the language translation only, or some gameplay stuff as well... I hope the Japanese version doesn't turn out to be better than PES2008...

the jap version will definitely be better.. i would wager big bucks on it

yea, that video is more sharp and a lot less pes6ish

He means he's now looking forward to playing it when it comes out...

watching that video the gk's are shocking again. All of the goals in that game were weak to concede

he says looking forward to playing this again
Yeah, as in, he was looking forward to playing it before the videos came out, then he became uninterested because they looked the same as PES6, but now that video has given him the excitement back again.

:|

ThomasGoal what about penalty-Kick ??? Did Konami add lob-shot ??? Many players use to shot penalty in this way ( Zidane during Final Match of last World Cup; Totti etc...)..That would be very funny...

Yeah, as in, he was looking forward to playing it before the videos came out, then he became uninterested because they looked the same as PES6, but now that video has given him the excitement back again.

:|

oooo... i see now. lol

my favourite pes2008 video has to be this http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video-exclu-6-gc-2007-ps3-video-42286.html it looks great sounds ok ;) and plays beautifully :D

Yeah, you have to love the guy trying a "marseilles roulette" with France's goal-keeper!

I look at that video and I see a good game of footie, improved even.

It's NOT a new game engine though, and it aint a revolution. I'd love to know the real story about what Seabass' team have been doing for 18 months, but as a pes player: I want that game. Now.

ThomasGoal what about penalty-Kick ??? Did Konami add lob-shot ??? Many players use to shot penalty in this way ( Zidane during Final Match of last World Cup; Totti etc...)..That would be very funny...
No news about the panenka shot for the moment :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom