WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 08/22/07)

What about this game on XBOX 360?

wasn't the press confrence yesterday? No release date yet??? wtf

WE/PES NEXT GEN- Discussions Thread! Not fricking Fifa so no more talk of Fifa here.

What if anything has been posted that's not bollocks about my favorite thing, the ML.... all I can find that I believe is the ML is better, and that's because it would be hard to make it worse!

Look first page ;)

woops sorry just got back from holiday missed allot of stuff :) I dont know why some people is critising pes 7 I think it looks brill cant wait to play it \\:o/

please stop talking about fifa crap, go out and talk in the other games/fifa post.. this is winning eleven & pro evolution soccer topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhUiMICFlGQ

Watch how the Portugal players SPRINT LIKE HELL into space after playing a pass.

That's because Portugal is the best team in the world. ;)

About the game speed, there's been lots of comments. I've recently watched the videos I put up on youtube when PES6 came out, and to me they look faster than the game actually is, so I wouldn't worry about game speed.

1. I start with Konami Hyper Soccer on NES.
2. I am not a fanboy of the game
3. I win every game @pes6 against com and have no problems with the com or AI.
4. have you problems to win? do you play online?
5. I dont see the AI cheating...only scripts for the player and com. ...and yes i hate this scripts too.

1. Good for you

2. Very debatable in my opinion, but i'll give you benefit of the doubt, lol.

3. i can beat the computer, as well as humans, its not the beating i have a problem with, its the unbeleivable catchup that kicks in as soon as you go past a defender, im sorry but if you dont see this, then you got pes tinted glasses on. it never used to be like this, i always remeber on pes and pes two, henry and ronaldo sprinting away, never to be caught, now as i said earlier, anyone can catch even the fastest players, i hate it!

4. no i havent problems winning, im slightly better than 50% over around 130 games, so i literally win some lose some.

5. you must surely see the catchup, its so blatent its untrue. and yes im not too fond of the scripts.

5. you must surely see the catchup, its so blatent its untrue. and yes im not too fond of the scripts.

Yep i see the catchup thing but i think it is realistic. How many times in game Henry or Martins run away from an defender? Maybe 1-2 time. In PEs2/PES4 it was too easy to take owen or ronaldo run away from a defender.

Omg you twats, Germany and Italy are the best teams! \\:o/

But Germany now is waaaaaaaaay better than Italy...

Last edited:

i know what your saying, yes defenders should be able to catch some attackers, but what im saying is.......what good is it having stats if theyre going to mean nothing????

henry, is really fast, or should be, defenders with much crapper speed stats will catch him up with a second of going past him.

am i wrong?

if henrys speed stats are faster than someone elses and he gets caught so quickly then in my eyes this is kinda cheating.

its something as i said that wasnt present in earlier games, personally i dont like it, each to their own, but if you watch football, you'd know that when henry, martins, bellamy, get clear, then they dont usually get caught, im not saying they score, but if they go full pace and are sent clear, they dont get caught.

again, am i wrong??

Gameplay has always been better on the PS2, yet the Xbox versions were just fine.
, IMO.

you said it yourself gameplay better on ps2 than xbox and so ps3 better gameplay than 360 , how can it level it self out , you buy games for the gameplay mainly not superficial things like lighting etc , so it will be slighlty tighter controls on ps3 and therefore better gameplay and slower i.e. more realistic , this is what you want where does the level it self out come from. face it it will be slighlty better on ps3 just cuz seabass like the d-pad and designed it for the ps3 as this what the japs play it on.

you said it yourself gameplay better on ps2 than xbox and so ps3 better gameplay than 360 , how can it level it self out , you buy games for the gameplay mainly not superficial things like lighting etc , so it will be slighlty tighter controls on ps3 and therefore better gameplay and slower i.e. more realistic , this is what you want where does the level it self out come from. face it it will be slighlty better on ps3 just cuz seabass like the d-pad and designed it for the ps3 as this what the japs play it on.

And why are you so damn sure that it won't feel different on ps3? It is also another system just like xbox...

adam and gamespot , players who have played have said this i haven't got it from thin ear , it's what is aid and the difference fom the 360 version that they played at the GC.

Hard to draw too many conclusions from these videos for obvious reasons, I am a little bit concerned about the referee though. Soft penalty`s and some highly questionable red cards. Hopefully it`ll be fixed for the release.

that defender catch up does piss me of , especially as i play about 20 seasons of master league against com , i get it that when running with ball that you can't run as fast withot it , so the other player can run to his full potential but you cant , however as players like henry , messi , c.ronanaldo have great dribbling accuracy and can drible at speed faster than some players can run , so should be able to be done by players , they should be able to catch up but at a slower rate , right now in pes it's too fast , it needs to be only if they re running side by side and the dfender use his body balance to slow you down or shirt pulling. but that said people have said that this year you can make runs taking on defenders with big players like drogba and zlatan or messi who is agile to get past players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom