WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Artist said:
I really don´t understand why ppl come here to talk about WE 10 as they had already play the game. Do you really think KOnami would release a new game with similiar gameplay? They never did that, even in the Final Evolution or Liveware the game had different gameplay so I just don´t understand why so many people expect a similiar game to WE 9. They worked for an year in WE 10 so there is much difference for sure, it´s better to play it on 27th April and then post here about the game. I bet all of the guys that are saying bad things about konami and WE10 are dying to play it and I´m sure they will play and spend a lot of time on it and enjoy the game. I don´t believe anyone in this community will play the game for 1 day and take it out of the PS2, you can say what you want, I just don´t believe it! So stop saying bad things about the game and talk about it after you play so you can see what you dislike. Otherwise it would be better for those guys to just wait for the release and don´t come here to write crap posts. I can´t wait to play it and I´m sure I will never play PES 5 anymore, even with online mode after 27th April.

You got some good things in your posts but I think why people are afraid of a same gameplay like WE9 is because we havn't seen any improved gameplay in the movies and konami hasn't pointed out this time (like in the past) that the gameplay will improve alot again. They keep saying New license stuff all the time wich can't get me excited. My most important thing is the gameplay improvement every time. I'm already getting more bored of PES5 gameplay and I never play ML. So I hope to see 27th a game play another good improved gameplay wich keep me satistfied till PES7 on PS3

Androctonvs said:
he will.
your sig is very offensive and retarded.
please, remove it.
Why? we buried the Golden Age of Football....Easily ...and embarrassingly so...Figo and that group pf overrated players shot their mouths off and the USA shoved a boot up their asses ....Woooooo!!

we havn't seen any improved gameplay in the movies

So we didn't see the same video ? If WE is your way of life, you must see the improvement ! I can't believe my eyes like artist when i see post like yours...

The question is : do you really understand what is Winning Eleven ?

i got the answer : NO

to compare, improvement between WE9 et WE10 is the same that we saw between WE 4 and WE 2000 U-23. Many people says : "WTF is that ? update database ?"

Come on, we can't have any doubt about WE 10... of course, if you are expected a "revolution" of gameplay, we can do nothing for you....

super mick mcarthy said:
I cant read all of the rumours and translations

Personally, its all about when i pick the joypad up and kick off. Thats what the games about for me

If theyve added all these little moves its all fine and dandy but if if it doesnt add anything to the game itself ill seriously think about moving onto a FIFA that is certainly improving every year

And i never ever thought id hear myself say that :/

Ok backstabber ALERT ALERT:lol:

Old news:( already posted that with al Famtisu game scores 1 day ago.

i realy cant believe ive just read that post from notty. Of course they all dont play 'exactly' the same way. I dont think even konami would try to pull that one. However, the changes that they implement dont warrant me spending 30 bones on their games. The changes have gotten smaller and smaller. They fob of fans of the game with stories of 'the ps2 is at its peak storage wise' when we all know that is bollocks.

People are complaing in the hope that konami can see that the fans of the game arent happy and maybe they should get their fingers out of their arse. If everyone just says, dont pick on konami, trust konami, they will shaft us all.

Fair comment people maybe talking as if they have already played the game,as they cant judge it before it comes out. However some things you just feel are going to be an issue. Such as a crappy masters league and players running on rails all over the show.

I wont be buying we10, just as i wont be buying pes6. unless a genuine xbox360 version comes out. Otherwise, ill be waiting a true 'next gen version' That way konami are pretty much backed into a corner to finally do something different to what has become their 'norm'

Junka said:
Ok backstabber ALERT ALERT:lol:

haha Ill wait and see what WE10 is like but one thinsg for sure, FIFA has improved a lot more than Pro Evo/ WE10 in the last 3 or 4 years imo

If its the same story in another 3 years ill be playing FIFA and not Pro Evo

super mick mcarthy said:
haha Ill wait and see what WE10 is like but one thinsg for sure, FIFA has improved a lot more than Pro Evo/ WE10 in the last 3 or 4 years imo

If its the same story in another 3 years ill be playing FIFA and not Pro Evo

You're just bitter that WE haven't included the Championship for you next year.

Hasn't that been in the game for absolutely ages already, in Exhibition matches anyway?

fantomas23 said:
anyone wish to see restrictions on how many players u can have as subs as in real life in we10?

Yeah I'd like that, same as proper bans in ML, 2 yellows in consecutive games equalling a 1 match ban is utter bollocks, should be 5 yellows = 1 game ban, 10 = 2 etc, and red cards should carry different bans, a "violent" type of sending off should result in a 2 or 3 match ban.

Shockin' The Prem said:
You're just bitter that WE haven't included the Championship for you next year.

Do you think i ever played as us like when AC Milan etc are much more fun to play with

Ill have to play with West Ham soon, theyre such a good side hahaha

ClassicD said:
Hasn't that been in the game for absolutely ages already, in Exhibition matches anyway?

Not that I am aware of. You can have as many subs on the bench as you have players on the team.

The option is definitely in there somewhere, maybe it's for custom cups?

becanes said:
Not that I am aware of. You can have as many subs on the bench as you have players on the team.
ye thats very rght!! ...............
............or maybe you're confusing WE with FIFA06 as with the latter you can only have 5 subs (in the premiership)and the rest of the players are reserves that you cant sub in once the match starts.

someone knows if the Community Mode survived ??? i found that its a must for me and its on J.League.

Think is the best thing of that version along with the tweaked gameplay.

ClassicD said:
I'm positive it's there or it was there before, I've deffo seen it!
Checked it out now. You can't manually set the number of players on the bench but certain competitions like the proper league modes (Serie A/English League etc.) have a limit (in this case 7).

The Nippon go for 2006 mode also makes you choose a squad of 18 for qualifiers.

Mart said:
Checked it out now. You can't manually set the number of players on the bench but certain competitions like the proper league modes (Serie A/English League etc.) have a limit (in this case 7).

The Nippon go for 2006 mode also makes you choose a squad of 18 for qualifiers.

Cool. Thanks for checking that out. I usually on play ML (no one to play with in the States except one friend that lives an hour away).

I read somewhere on IGN forum FIFA 2006 on XBOX360 360degree movement ? damn

johan said:
I read somewhere on IGN forum FIFA 2006 on XBOX360 360degree movement ? damn
FIFA is slowly taking what PES has done and incorporating it in their game...Konami is going to have to really get with it when it comes to the 360 - People want real leagues - atmosphere - grounds - etc...Konami cannot go to 360 and give us "Trad Brick Stadium" :roll:

Back
Top Bottom