WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Dar said:
Now now Classic... You know damn well that that would involve common sense.:roll:

This is the internet for christs sake.

But i would buy the Xbox 360 version so u both do the maths, Hilarious fan-boy stupidity :).

if it a dumb question . im sorry . but, will winning 11 / 10 be released in america / united states ? i cant find anything that tells me it is

ram29jackson said:
if it a dumb question . im sorry . but, will winning 11 / 10 be released in america / united states ? i cant find anything that tells me it is

yes but not until the end of the year at earliest.

link working 100% thnx deutchman :) im downloading it now

I think that's not we10...

373.jpg

"WE10"
• opens the wavefront simple hypothesis
• the meaning ball operation captures
• fights the preliminary attainment to the person
• mode of operations exhaustive analysis

373.jpg

WE10:

• opens the wave front simple hypothesis ( ? )

deutschman said:

yeah looks like we8JL cause it has that mysterious pitch that it had.. i could tell by the nets etc. If im wrong then i guess itd be we9 or we9jl.

what i love about this video is the tremendous use of MANUAL passing, which i never ever use. I may start givin it a go after this vid.

cheer,
steve

WE9 said:
WE10:

• opens the wave front simple hypothesis ( ? )

Easy set-up before kick-off.

Introduction for new dribbling operation

Guide for beginners.

In-depth tactical analysis

372.jpg

-送10隻《WE10》

-龍 馬 獨 家 深 入 剖 析
《Winning Eleven 10》
‧新「V型盤球」操作公開
‧新增操作完全解體
‧「倒掛金鉤」華麗登場
‧全新動作逐一詳細剖析

送《WINNING ELEVEN 10》10隻

-創造最強球會
《育成足球 Europe Championship》
‧過百名現役球星譯名及詳盡資料
‧初期購買球員心得及能力一覽
‧歐洲集訓地詳盡分析
‧秘技!快速飛過時間BUG

WE need a good translate ;)

Mart said:
Checked it out now. You can't manually set the number of players on the bench but certain competitions like the proper league modes (Serie A/English League etc.) have a limit (in this case 7).

The Nippon go for 2006 mode also makes you choose a squad of 18 for qualifiers.

yep...but i like to see restrictions in all different game modes

embraceuk1 said:
But i would buy the Xbox 360 version so u both do the maths, Hilarious fan-boy stupidity :).
I said if you are comparing the gameplay, I wasn't talking about your own personal situation.

I'm not a fanboy, but I also don't stick my head in the sand when it comes to how far behind FIFA is.

TheWolf said:
There are some environmental things which are unacceptable but you just know that Konami really don't care about such things:

- The non-existent crowd in WE9/PES5 (even the PC ports)
- The lack of dynamic weather if you played any kind of season, league, ML
- The worst crowd sounds in possibly any sporting title ever (some sound like a kid with a spoon and a metal bucket, others sound like devil worshipping)
- The fields/piches are a joke. As the rest of the graphics improve, the fields look more and more pathetic.
- Not every team in the whole world has a proliferation of supporters banners that read "Who Ate All The Pies"!!!
- It would be nice if they got even some kind of minor sponsorship (from the local sushi restaurant at least!) so we could have adboards other than just ones saying Konami at every freaking stadium.

Konami do need to pay attention to these details because as much as we love good gameplay, having a realistic atmosphere is very important and I don't think Konami remotely consider this.

To be honest i personally don't care about such things all i want is it to play like real football/soccer as much as possible. That's what makes Winning Eleven different, as everyone knows it's the gameplay not what is around it aesthetically if you took aways all the official kits etc which are nice then Winning Eleven would still be just as good.

Last edited:

LoooooL ... IT'S NOT WE10 !!!!!!

It's a video of a japanese guy who play WE9 online and have impressive mastery of the manual pass !!

This is not WE10 guys !!!

KAiWAi said:
LoooooL ... IT'S NOT WE10 !!!!!!

It's a video of a japanese guy who play WE9 online and have impressive mastery of the manual pass !!

This is not WE10 guys !!!
Ok!!! Thanx Thomas & Kaiwai.;)

PS: Salut Kaiwai!!! T'as des news au sujet de Wearepes???

Ok im sure by this time last year people on this forum were playing beta copys of weleven 9?

So how come very little is announced regarding the follow up?

cammeyboy said:
Ok im sure by this time last year people on this forum were playing beta copys of weleven 9?

So how come very little is announced regarding the follow up?

I'll let u know in 3/4 days:)

embraceuk1 said:

What does that matter? You can buy any version you like, but comparing it to another game on a previous generation machine to make yourself feel better about it? Doesn't seem like we're the ones being deluded here...

Classic is actually one of the people around here thats quite vocal about his unhappiness about Konami's progression and sheer laziness when it comes to certain parts of the WE series, and I for one agree with him most of the time. Trying to play the fanboy card is the hilarious thing mate, not what myself or Classic said. :)

Hi All,

What is this about Al-Hilal???? Sorry. but it is quit obvious that the Konami selection was according to the World clubs cup which was last year, the teams which are in the game are: ( Al- Ittihad 3 time Asian Champions( not Al-Hilal) and Samsung of Korea) (Al-Ahly Egypt 3 time African Champions and Raja Casablnca of Morroco ) D.Sappresa North America Champions and Sydney FC ....

Sorry but these are the correct teams...with Urawa Reds of Japan....

Cheers All,

B2Y

Translate with altavista

(' The ω `) it returned, -. You took it uploads from now -. Temporarily, the variety you tried seeing, but it could not modify the uniform of random selection match. That and, from this time with WE-SHOP before buying in, it reaching the point where face something of the players is indicated, it increased. The goal performance hairstyle the present way is not bundle purchase, one one it chooses and buys we would like to see, is. The cradle being added, it increased, goal performance, but this time the hairstyle was wearing ones of the feeling bad dog. Furthermore this time it is the beach ball or the person who acts playfully to the additional ball. After, "the costume" being added, it increased, but being wearing ones of the penguin and/or riding in the ostrich, the て almost there is no meaning. That and, it hid and well enough the Japanese player was in the player. Fujita or name wave. Perhaps, previous to come out, but. ML transfers, or CPU and so on revives also setting actively and increases. Perhaps, this and previous to come out, but.

New just in, translated with online translator.

We10 return have, updates little few not many, money your give us now, year like each cash in new. We new are EA.

:)

Back
Top Bottom