WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Doubla R said:
Well the same scans are not in here so I thought it was something new, oh well, sorry then.

It's in, but not in the first page because it's picts of WE9 and old news (from China or HK mag)

Dar said:
StuDeep said:
On topic: this is just ridiculous, konami has a game coming out in about a week or so and theres not enough real in game footage to go by (judge the gameplay) at all
I dont understand how people are still surprised at this?! :|

It's the same every year, it'll be the same this year, why is it so surprising every time release date comes within a month?
I was thinking the same thing. I fail to see how it can shock so many people when it happens pretty much more or less every year! :lol:

I wonder if they'll add any atmosphere? or will they still have that continuous tin pot being banged?

easyeasyeasy said:
They were makeweights for Trinidad & Tobago to be included in the game. :|

Dunno what the situation is with African teams is though, I'd guess that Angola, Ghana and Togo will be in but at whose expense, considering Nokami have this idea of sticking to 50-odd national teams and those fucking classic unlockable teams. :roll:

That just shows how lazy Konami are doesn't it? I mean again they have to remove some teams and replace them by the new ones so they don't have to change anything on the code. They coded it for 50 national teams so 50 teams will be (or whatever the number is)... that just shows what Konami wants nowadays, and that's money nothing else.

Winning Eleven had little improvements from WE7. And in terms of 1 player mode they actually made things worst in the latest versions with their even more ridiculous ML format. The Road To World Cup mode could be an excellent idea, but it won't be as they still have that idiotic idea of having teams on the game, but hey guess what we can't use them! Well probably it won't appeal many people to play with the likes of Bahrain, Kuwait or Estonia, but at least for the persons that live on these countries that would be very nice! And besides if the teams are in the game why the hell can't we use them? Silly just silly...

Still, Master League will be the same crap and I see no real improvements here. I could only play WE9 for 1 month coz it actually felt worse than WE8. So I really have no expectations for WE10, probably just some minor adjustments here and there and that's it. I don't see myself bothering with the game... I hope at least they fix the stupid foul calling on WE9 where the refs blow their freaking whistles for every small touch, that really makes WE9 the most unplayable game of the whole WE series.
They don't realize what WE really needs at this point and that is a total 1 player mode remake.

As always I see a lot of hype around the new version and a number of new features ( actually just a bunch of them but repeated over and over making it seem they are a lot ), but I can't see any REAL and IMPORTANT improvement on the 1 player mode of the game. No matter what Konami say WE10 will be almost identical to WE9 as it has been for the past years.

Winning Eleven had little improvements from WE7

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always I see a lot of hype around the new version and a number of new features ( actually just a bunch of them but repeated over and over making it seem they are a lot ), but I can't see any REAL and IMPORTANT improvement on the 1 player mode of the game. No matter what Konami say WE10 will be almost identical to WE9 as it has been for the past years.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny !

Every years, that's the same, great theorician like you went from nowhere and say :

"My daddy, sigmund freud, told me the truth ! konami just make money with this "winning eleven" !!! every year it's the same as the other years !!! we don't have to paid an upgrade database ! or a new free kick move !"

i can't wait to receive my copy of WE 10, for many reason (the best it's because this is the best soccer game since more than 8 years) but also because i will stop to look around in We site like this one to see some new pics or new video and unfortunately take a look about stupid posts like yours...

Last edited:

is today Famitsu Day?????????

When will this Mag tests WE10???

uae_sniper said:
tomorrow

bn03_coming.gif

lá lá lá lááá, lá lááááááá... :D Win and Shine... =]

http://www.konami.jp/music/573/we10/index.html

Famitsu scores
PS2 Winning Eleven 10 - 9/9/9/9 (36/40)
PS2 Dragon Quest Shounen Yangus - 9/8/9/9 (35/40)
PS2 KOF Maximum Impact 2 - 8/7/7/7 (29/40)
PSP Mai HiME 2 - 4/4/5/5 (18/40)
NDS Tetris DS - 9/9/8/9 (35/40)

what was Famitsu scores for :
we9 ? we8fe ? we8 ?

no Final Fantasy XII got a 10/10/10/10 (40/40) :)

*not joking*

fozan said:
what was Famitsu scores for :
we9 ? we8fe ? we8 ?

*Winning Eleven 7 (PS2, Konami): 10 / 8 / 8 / 10 - (36/40)

*World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 (PS2, Konami) - 9, 8, 8, 9 - (34 / 40)

*Winning Eleven 8: Liveware Evolution (PS2, Konami): 10 / 8 / 9 / 10 - (37/40)

*J-League Winning Eleven 8: Asia Championship (Konami) - 8, 8, 8, 8 - (32 / 40)

*Winning Eleven 9 (PS2, Konami) - 9 / 9 / 9 / 8 - (35/40)

*J-League Winning Eleven 9 (PS2, Konami) - 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (31/40)

Winning Eleven 6: (34/40)

Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution: (36/40)

I've seen the new feints
with some teaks in the buggy parts of the game
plaus the new feints...

...the gameplay changes will be immense

I've just creamed my pants!

yes FF is an extreemly hyped up game in Japan and has the best ratings because it sels like hot sandwiches there.

all scores of new famitsu

Dragon Quest: Shounen Yangus no Fushigi na Daibouken (PS2, Square Enix): 9 / 8 / 9 / 9 - (35/40)
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2 (PS2, SNK Playmore): 8/ 7 / 7 / 7 - (29/40)
Winning Eleven 10 (PS2, Konami): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)
Izumo 2 (PS2, GN Software): 7 / 6 / 5 / 5 - (23/40)
Etude Prologue: Yureugoku Kokoro no Katachi (PS2, Takuyo): 7 / 5 / 5 / 5 - (22/40)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 99: The Genshijin (PS2, D3): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)
The Conveni 4 (PS2, Hamster): 7 / 7 / 6 / 6 - (26/40)
KimiStar: Kimi to Study (PS2, Primavera): 5 / 5 / 4 / 4 - (18/40)
2006 FIFA World Cup (PS2, EA): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)
2006 FIFA World Cup (Xbox 360, EA): 9 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (34/40)
Mai-Hime Senretsu! (PSP, Sunrise): 4 / 4 / 5 / 5 - (18/40)
Rengoku 2: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N (PSP, Konami): 6 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (27/40)
Shinseiki Evangelion 2: Tsukurareshi Sekai - Another Cases (PSP, Bandai): 6 / 4 / 7 / 7 - (24/40)
Innocent Life (PSP, Marvelous): 7 / 7 / 8 / 7 - (29/40)
Ochaken no Heya DS (NDS, MTO): 7 / 6 / 7 / 6 - (26/40)
Nobunaga no Yabou DS (NDS, Koei): 8 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (30/40)
Ore no Sentouki (NDS, Taito): 6 / 8 / 7 / 6 - (27/40)
Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4 (NDS, Tomy): 5 / 5 / 6 / 6 - (22/40)
Tetris DS (NDS, Nintendo): 9 / 9 / 8 / 9 - (35/40)

Winning Eleven 10 (PS2, Konami): 9 / 9 / 9 / 9 - (36/40)
2006 FIFA World Cup (PS2, EA): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)

L0l just wanna mention '0wNED':lol:
(and we10 got best score of al games)

when I see the scores Famitsu gave to such crap as WE8 and/or WE9 (note: when compaired to WE7Int for example, for me the last quality version jointly with WE6FE) I can only expect the worse from this "increasingly commercialy looking" version.

Mauras said:
when I see the scores Famitsu gave to such crap as WE8 and/or WE9 (note: when compaired to WE7Int for example, for me the last quality version jointly with WE6FE) I can only expect the worse from this "increasingly commercialy looking" version.

boo hoo

i've just shead a tear for you my love

im not expecting much either, however it will only make the game seem better then :D Not long now till we can actually have an educated discussion on the game

Back
Top Bottom