WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Looks like a "NEW" free kick method too. If you press :triangle: to shoot it do a chip shot from the free kick.

The new throw ins look good too.

Placebo said:
Utter nonsense, they can do a whole host of things even on the humble PS2, they simple do not choose to do it because they see no extra $$$$ in it, and quite clearly that's all they care about these days.

You do realize you just agreed with what Jumbo said lol.

It's time for a new "Penalty" method to take or something new about the whole way it's taken to give a refreshing feeling again cuz it's very dull right now and has been for many versions. This little area of game is another one that needs a little shakeup that I guess we'll see in a little while if it has been given by Konami or if it's stayed the same.

i cant see the update in the konami site still last update 14/4

what to do ? :(

jayz123 said:
Looks like a "NEW" free kick method too. If you press :triangle: to shoot it do a chip shot from the free kick.

The new throw ins look good too.
I think that was showing you what :triangle: does when you press it as the defensive wall, because I thought they'd done something new with :x: as well but it was just while controlling the wall.

New throw-ins? They look exactly the same, :x: is short, :circle: is long and :triangle: is through?

Also didn't see these new animations people mentioned, only new thing I spotted was holding :l1: and :r1: will do the quick free-kick. It looks like you have no choice in who the quick FK is passed to either, it's done automatically.

thats what hes saying placebo. read his post again, he's saying they wont do anything for ps3 as they arent even bothering to do it on the ps2 when its probably one of the easiest things to change (no ahrdware limitations for ps2, let alone the ps3).

I would like a bar to regulate the power of the shoot for the penalty :(

tomx said:
Konami why you cant move the wall in FK?????

that would be funny.. the wall moving around like "Lord of the Dance" as the FK taker aimed his shot :D

ThomasGOAL said:
from a Japan forum :

Sao Paulo :

GK、1、ロジェリオ・セニ(ROGERIO
CB、4、エドカルロス・サントス(EDCARLOS
SW、5、ディエゴ・ルガーノ(LUGANO
CB、ファバン・アルベス(FABAO
OMF、7、カルロス・ミネイロ(MINEIRO
DMF、8、ジョスエ・オリベイラ(JOSUE
SB、13、マウリーニョ・メンデス(MAURINHO
WB、6ジュニオール・アンジェロ(JINIOR
OMF、10、ダニーロ・アンドラーヂ(DANILO
CF、22、アロイジオ・ダ・シウバ(ALOISIO
ST、30、ロドリゴ・ファブリ(RODORIGO
GK、12、マテウス・ベルソラト(MATEUS
GK」、23、ボスコ・フレイタス(BOSCO
CB、14、フラビオ・ダ・コスタ(FLAVIO DA COSTA
CB、15、アレックス・ブルーノ(ALEX BRUNO
DMF、17レナン・テイシエラ(RENAN
DMF、18、デニウソン・パレイラ(DENILSON
WB、16、ファビオ・サントス(FABIO SANTOS
SMF、26、テジャン(偽名)全然解りません・・・
OMF、19、レニウソン・バチスタ(LENILSON
OMF、20、ウィラミス・ソウザ(SOUZA
OMF、27、アンデルソン・エルナネス(HERNANES
CF、28、ロジェール・ロドリゲス?(ROGER RODRIGUES
GK、24、ブルーノ・ランドグラフ(BRUNO LANDGRAF
DMF、31、アレックス・シウバ?(ALEX SILVA
SMF、29、リシャルリソン・バルボサ(RICHARLYSON

Yeeeeah! :D Tkz Thomas!

Cheers

ClassicD said:
It looks like you have no choice in who the quick FK is passed to either, it's done automatically.
Same as the goalkeeper throw-outs then, whoever's nearest gets the ball...?

Molder said:
This is the International Challenge Mode. The African Teams its not available to use in this mode. And this is the completed list of the Teams you can use in this mode:

Asian area: Iran, Korea, Saudi Arabia
North Chubei Caribbean area: America (USA), Costa Rica and Mexico, Trinidad y Tobago
South American area: Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil and Peru
European area: Ireland, Italy, England, Wales, Ukraine, Austria, Holland, Greece, province, Croatia, Switzerland, Sweden, Scotland, Spain and Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia y Montenegro, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, Norway and Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Rumania and Russia.

Where are China, Venezuela and Northern Ireland???

''Province'' is a country???

cicotrillo said:
this is the most beautiful penalty like"cucchiaio" totti vs netherlands euro 2000 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3357777961930464233&q=totti&pl=true at 1 min e 12seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a tune!!! it made me watch the whole damn video...
thanx for reminding me about it ......*off to download*....*comes back* actually i prefer the totti one over henry's because it's kinda more expressive than casual. ;)

The Spanish said:

I don't think Venezuela are in it. :roll:

As for province... :shock: I don't have a clue :p :lol:

Venezuela is the World cup 2006 right,so they have to be in the game

I see many people saying that in the videos there are no new animations or new things. One thing I really aprreciated was the dribbling. Now the players won´t do the stupid side step without pressing :r2: and the old dribbling style with 8 possible directions is back! I hated the dribbling in PES 5 has making side steps with Crouch or Stam is very unrealistic.

Also I expect the short passes to be much better because even with Beckham Zidane or Pirlo you can´t make more then 2 or 3 first touch passes. In PES 5 they only make good passes (and not always!) when your player is in the direction of the team mate you want to pass the ball. That´s ridiculous has the oponnent already knows where the ball go. 1st touch passing sucks a lot in PES 5. Hope the old passing returns too :)

WE 10 with PES 5 engine plus that 2 things would be enough to me, but I respect those who still want to play Master League mode.

I just care about gameplay and if the game only had Exhibition Mode+Online mode with a good gameplay, it was enough to me :) I play this game because of what happens on the pitch.
Sorry about my poor English

Yup, they are not in the World Cup. Maybe you are thinking of Ecuador, Junka.

Artist said:
I see many people saying that in the videos there are no new animations or new things. One thing I really aprreciated was the dribbling. Now the players won´t do the stupid side step without pressing :r2: and the old dribbling style with 8 possible directions is back! I hated the dribbling in PES 5 has making side steps with Crouch or Stam is very unrealistic.

I just care about gameplay and if the game only had Exhibition Mode+Online mode with a good gameplay, it was enough to me :) I play this game because of what happens on the pitch.
Sorry about my poor English

Yes!!!! same as I, give me more balanced gameplay and better Passing system! i dont think there are a lot of new animations, think it PS2 and game is nice! Console is on Limit!!!!

Thats why i am angry wirth Konami this isnt a WE10 its a WE9 FE nothing more!!!!

but its an marketing trick, so they can start on PS3 with Winning Eleven!
Because winning Eleven 11 sounds stupid, so new Console new Game, i am betting on PS3 the game will called Winnig Eleven!!!

The Spanish said:

Province was a reference to Northern Ireland, so yes they are in the game.

Normally I would rush to buy this BUT WE9 was so crap, so poor , so cheaply done - no crowds - slowdown , horrible chants , scripted Gameplay etc I am going to hold off and see what the People say , what the Reviews say etc...I was so sick with WE9 - that I went to FIFA ...and granted the GP sux on that but the atmpshere was uperb, I did go to PES5 for PC and I was only slightly more pleased ...How asinine is the crossing system? The Ball in WE9- PES5 is a like a balloon...you cross it and it flys away.
Not to mention I'm sick of Konami's money grabbing BS ..putting out 5 friggin different games a year...They are just as bad as FIFA in that regard.
Lastly - the lack of REAL Prem clubs and names and licenses is sickening.

Back
Top Bottom