WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

HOW COME WE DONT HAVE A CLASSY TEAM LIKE BENFICA IN WE9 OR WE10 ?

Why are people expecting the ML to change on PS3? There ain't nothing they can't do now with regards to the ML system.

what are some suggestions for ML changes? someone want to give me the gist of what has been suggested that would be good and could actualy be implemented?

johan said:
HOW COME WE DONT HAVE A CLASSY TEAM LIKE BENFICA IN WE9 OR WE10 ?

LOL :lmao:

PS - anyway benfica have been there for ages, they just aren't licensed. Just pick the editor and rate those fair 90s that make them as "classy" as hell :)

jumbo said:
Why are people expecting the ML to change on PS3? There ain't nothing they can't do now with regards to the ML system.
It's a new system, maybe they'll feel the urge to re-design certain elements of the game. And of course, then not change them again till PS4 ;).

I'm 'hopeful' more than expectant.

Im sure ML is gonna change on nextgen console version,but dont expect that in WE10,only thing new added is the players growth on/of fuction.

Mauras said:
LOL :lmao:

PS - anyway benfica have been there for ages, they just aren't licensed. Just pick the editor and rate those fair 90s that make them as "classy" as hell :)

whats their name ? BENFICA

Scilone or Nuno Goletz are Simão and Nuno Gomes, the 2 best players of Lisbonera in the game. They really should be licensed, they reach the Champions League quarters this year and they already won 2 Champions League and went 5 times runners-up.

jumbo said:

I said this before man. made a joke how WE on PS3 will have next gen graphics and same old ML.

Considering Konami havent bothere changing the ML format for like 3 years i don't see any reason why they suddenly gonna change it for PS3. its pretty damn obvious that the ML format is not high on there agenda.

from a Japan forum :

Sao Paulo :

GK、1、ロジェリオ・セニ(ROGERIO
CB、4、エドカルロス・サントス(EDCARLOS
SW、5、ディエゴ・ルガーノ(LUGANO
CB、ファバン・アルベス(FABAO
OMF、7、カルロス・ミネイロ(MINEIRO
DMF、8、ジョスエ・オリベイラ(JOSUE
SB、13、マウリーニョ・メンデス(MAURINHO
WB、6ジュニオール・アンジェロ(JINIOR
OMF、10、ダニーロ・アンドラーヂ(DANILO
CF、22、アロイジオ・ダ・シウバ(ALOISIO
ST、30、ロドリゴ・ファブリ(RODORIGO
GK、12、マテウス・ベルソラト(MATEUS
GK」、23、ボスコ・フレイタス(BOSCO
CB、14、フラビオ・ダ・コスタ(FLAVIO DA COSTA
CB、15、アレックス・ブルーノ(ALEX BRUNO
DMF、17レナン・テイシエラ(RENAN
DMF、18、デニウソン・パレイラ(DENILSON
WB、16、ファビオ・サントス(FABIO SANTOS
SMF、26、テジャン(偽名)全然解りません・・・
OMF、19、レニウソン・バチスタ(LENILSON
OMF、20、ウィラミス・ソウザ(SOUZA
OMF、27、アンデルソン・エルナネス(HERNANES
CF、28、ロジェール・ロドリゲス?(ROGER RODRIGUES
GK、24、ブルーノ・ランドグラフ(BRUNO LANDGRAF
DMF、31、アレックス・シウバ?(ALEX SILVA
SMF、29、リシャルリソン・バルボサ(RICHARLYSON

kobashi said:
I said this before man. made a joke how WE on PS3 will have next gen graphics and same old ML.

Considering Konami havent bothere changing the ML format for like 3 years i don't see any reason why they suddenly gonna change it for PS3. its pretty damn obvious that the ML format is not high on there agenda.

I think they will integrate Pro Evo Soccer Management with WE for the PS3, maybe not on the 1st release but on subsequent ones I think they will as the soccer management hasn't done that well but they are not going to waste that coding etc.

uae_sniper with the updates as usual.

Thanks or as the Emaratis say Mashkoor ya rayal.

uae_sniper

its blocked ( iam at work ) :(

any new moves ?

- a lot of new animations -

thats great

thanx

a new book for Winning eleven 10
(( official Gudie Perfect Data Edition ))
nk0115.jpg

link

uh-oh, just watched the new quick free-kick stuff...

Cant believe a free kick was given for that challenge in the first place, seems they still left the "if a player stumbles, it's a free kick" thing in. :(

The quick free kick part was nice though.

Last edited:

ummmmm news news news .......................... we10 so gooooooooood............cant wait

Hi ALl,

Is the teams that are in the Road to the WC selectable after completing the region qualification???
B2Y

jumbo said:

Utter nonsense, they can do a whole host of things even on the humble PS2, they simple do not choose to do it because they see no extra $$$$ in it, and quite clearly that's all they care about these days.

Back
Top Bottom