WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

JohnnyUSA said:
I wonder if they'll add any atmosphere? or will they still have that continuous tin pot being banged?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I fucking hate that.:lol:

uae_sniper said:
pict_03_06.jpg

pict_03_07.jpg

Finally we have Cristiano Ronaldo with his hair updated in game, Angola with red shorts? WTF? :shock:

You refrainned from the sale April 27th nearby, ' world soccer winning eleven 10 ' (the or less ' WE10 '). It probably means that many ウイイレファン pass that day in expectation. Season from spring to early summer. Green of the lawn is dazzling in the eye, season of the soccer comes.

This time, " random * selection match " of beginning loading which becomes proposition new play, it is delightful in the beginner, " training " and new function " can it is it is even pronoun of setting " and the ウイイレ you can say, we probably will convey it appears the " master league ", and now from the work concerning new technique!

The classified by league, classified by area, or from the group of teams which are chosen freely, using the team which consists of the player who is selected to random, this mode which plays. In the existing team you can expect the opposition which cannot be tasted.

It is questioned, the maneuvers and the play which are agreeable to the player who is selected are required, how fight in the accidental team which is produced, with this mode which you can say true capability is tried, the fight which the air does not come out even with the upper-class person is expected.

Because of course incandescence, the possibility the beginner grasping fighting chance greatly there is opposition with of the upper-class person, the interest of the opposition which is not so far you can realize probably is.
In addition, perhaps it becomes also the opportunity which knows the player where the beginner is various.

Combination of the player who forms the team is infinite. Therefore the action soccer game ' ウイイレ which continues evolution ' very you can propose, the new pleasure of the soccer game is here!

But " the favorite the soccer as for the game with being difficult? " With the person who is thought it will be. We want trying by all means in such a person " training " mode. You adjusting to your own level, you can practice freely setting " step-up training " and, circumstance, you can practice there to be " a フリートレーニング ", while enjoying basic operation and technique, you can acquire.

In addition, ' offensive ', ' defend ' and so on keyword just is chosen, automatically does formation setting and player appointment, if " the can is is setting " is used, glance seriously so it can enjoy also " international challenge " and " Japanese challenge " and " the random * selection match " of the front coming out with ease.

Because to be divided method of enjoying is introduced easily, into beginner game explanation book and ' even such as the operation guide where the WE10 ' official sight moves, we want referring.

It surpasses with the dribble, it passes through through pass, chute is decided. You adhered to the refreshing impression and the comfort operation of being starting point of the soccer game ' the WE10 ' charm bodily sensation will be done!

While managing the club team, you aim toward league conquest and championship victory, the " master league " While not only game play, to rear the player and acquire the new player, keeps strengthening the team the interest which charm of this mode.
If it wins, the extent which wins it becomes strong. Aiming toward the strongest team which you make your own ideal, if it faces to the tournament, it redoubles also the joy of winning!

Degree of hardness of the tournament (strength of the opponent team), degree of hardness of team management (level of the master league), rearing the player and the moving et cetera of transfer can be chosen simply with the Q & A.
With the setting which is adjusted to capability and play, spending time, it will master thoroughly

Now the work ' WE10 ' the empty it appears it introduces new technique! We want managing the gorgeous technique where it can charm the player motion which evolved by all means.
Moving of each one and operation method will check the operation guide where this sight moves.

- Low-speed dribble
Start to kick the ball excessively, the dribble. Effective to urgent direction conversion and フェイント.

- Stop striding フェイント
When the ball has stopped with the foot, it inputs either of the striding フェイント. The ball is stridden at that place.

- マシューズフェイント
The reverse side of the partner who has become 1 to 1 is scratched, transcendent フェイント * technique.

- Quick restart
At the time of set play immediately after fur Lu, without cutting the flow of the tournament, it can reopen.

In addition, fur Lu decision and the improvement et cetera of motion of the player which are tuned thoroughly, refreshment and comfortable operativity were pursued ' the WE10 '.
From the beginner to the maniac the current work which becomes the SI rising of agreement. Actually looking that, playing by that hand, bodily sensation we want doing! L$

Masterleague Info

Degree of hardness of the tournament (strength of the opponent team), degree of hardness of team management (level of the master league), rearing the player and the moving et cetera of transfer can be chosen simply with the Q & A.
With the setting which is adjusted to capability and play, spending time, it will master thoroughly!

This must be about those options screens we saw before.
Sounds like they have brought back Transfer Frequency options etc which would be great news.
I would to get more transfer requests than available in WE9 or PES5

I know about the Mattews Feint and the V Feint ...

... but I don't know about de "Stop striding Feint" !?

What it could be ?

The Low-speed dribble sound good !!

thanks for the translation
it a bit defficult to understand every thing, but thanks for trying anyway

embraceuk1, you can post the link in japanese please :)
i hope KAiWAi translate few news ;)

What embraceuk1 post is from the 'today's news' of the WE10's official website !!!
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/info/column03.html

They speak about a new feint and the Low-speed dribble.

(Salut Thom : ce week-end j'suis allé a Londre et j'ai ramené l'avant dernier Famitsu...
... mais rien sur WE10. Pas de chance, a quelques jours prés, j'avais le test du jeu !!)

Last edited:

KAiWAi said:
(Salut Thom : ce week-end j'suis allé a Londre et j'ai ramené l'avant dernier Famitsu...
... mais rien sur WE10. Pas de chance, a quelques jours prés, j'avais le test du jeu !!)

Salut KAiWAi, oui c'etait sur Famitsu PS2 :(

KAiWAi said:
I know about the Mattews Feint and the V Feint ...

... but I don't know about de "Stop striding Feint" !?

What it could be ?

The Low-speed dribble sound good !!

There are video's of these on the official site, in the guide section.

The low speed dribble is where the player starts walking with the ball, it looks really cool and adds more realism as players dont run every time they get the ball.

This is the translate of the Konami's news page.
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/info/column03.html

You refrained from the sale April 27th nearby, ' world soccer winning eleven 10 ' (below ' WE10 '). It probably means that many WE Fans pass that day in expectation. Season from spring to early summer. Green of the lawn is dazzling in the eye, season of the soccer comes.

This time, "random selection match" of beginning loading which becomes proposition new play, it is delightful in the beginner, "training" and Advanced Capability "can it is it is even pronoun of setting" and WE you can say, we probably will convey it appears the "master league", and now from the work concerning new technique!

-Random Select Match
The classified by league, classified by area, or from the group of teams which are chosen freely, using the team which consists of the player who is selected to random, this mode which plays. In the existing team you can expect the opposition which cannot be tasted.

It is questioned, the maneuvers and the play which are agreeable to the player who is selected are required, how fight in the accidental team which is produced, with this mode which you can say that true capability is tried, the fight which the air does not come out even with the upper-class person is expected.

Because of course incandescence, the possibility the beginner grasping fighting chance greatly there is opposition with of the upper-class person, the interest of the opposition which is not so far you can realize probably is. In addition, perhaps it becomes also the opportunity which knows the player where the beginner is various.

Combination of the player who forms the team is infinite. Therefore action soccer game 'WE' which continues evolution ' very you can propose, the new pleasure of the soccer game is here!

-Training
But "the favorite the soccer as for the game with being difficult? "With the person who is thought it will be. We want trying by all means in such a person "training" mode. You adjusting to your own level, you can practice freely setting "step-up training" and, circumstance, you can practice there to be "Free Training", while enjoying fundamental maneuver and technique, you can acquire.

In addition, ' attack ' and ' defend ' and so on keyword just is chosen, automatically does formation setting and player appointment, if "the can is setting" is used, glance seriously so it can enjoy also "international challenge" and "Japanese challenge" and "the random selection match" of the front coming out with ease

Because to be divided method of enjoying is introduced easily, into beginner game explanation book and ' even such as the operation guide where the WE10 ' official sight moves, we want referring.

It surpasses with the dribble, it passes through through pass, chute is decided. You adhered to the refreshing impression and the comfort operation of being starting point of the soccer game ' WE10 ' charm bodily sensation will be done!

-Master League
While managing the club team, you aim toward league conquest and championship victory, the "master league". While not only game play, to rear the player and acquire the new player, keeps strengthening the team the interest which charm of this mode. If it wins, the extent which wins it becomes strong. Aiming toward the strongest team which you make your own ideal, if it faces to the tournament, it redoubles also the joy of winning! !

Degree of hardness of the tournament (strength of the opponent team), degree of hardness of team management (level of the master league), rearing the player and the moving etc. of transfer can be chosen simply with Q & A. With the setting which is adjusted to capability and play, spending time, it will master thoroughly! !

-Technique
Now work ' WE10 ' the empty it appears introducing new technique! We want managing the gorgeous technique where it can charm the player motion which evolved by all means. Moving of each one and operation method will check the operation guide where this sight moves.

- Start to kick the low-speed dribble ball excessively, the dribble. Effective to urgent direction conversion and Feint.

- When the stop striding Feint ball has stopped with the foot, inputting either of striding Feint. The ball is strided at that place.
- V Feint
- the reverse side of the partner who has become Matthews Feint 1 to 1 is scratched, transcendent Feint technique.
- At the time of set play immediately after quick restart Foul, without cutting the flow of the tournament, it can reopen.

In addition, Foul decision and the improvement etc. of motion of the player which are tuned thoroughly, refreshment and comfortable operativity were pursued ' WE10 '.
From the beginner to the maniac the current work which becomes the completion of agreement. Actually looking that, playing by that hand, bodily sensation we want doing!

Last edited:

SPiTFiRE said:
Finally we have Cristiano Ronaldo with his hair updated in game, Angola with red shorts? WTF? :shock:

They could give Angola rainbow shorts for all they care, they're not licensed so you can edit it yourself. I hope they updated the kit editor with new kit templates so we can do 06 kits for the national teams, at least.

"- When the stop striding Feint ball has stopped with the foot, inputting either of striding Feint. The ball is strided at that place."

i think that's the "tap r1 once when stopped and in control of the ball" move that's on their site.
the player simply steps his right foot over the ball without touching it.

nothing as great as the new v feint (r2 + back + downfront diagonal)
or the new matthews... up down go

Anyone found some new scans?????
i found some scans of new famitsu,but not we10 scans:(

Fifa isnt much behind on there scores so i doubt there too reliable.

Masterleague options.
1 - Skill level of opponent
2 - Skill level of Team managment and Masterleague
3 - Player improvement off or on
4 - Transfer Frequecy
5 - Length of match etc?

Not anyway official lol

ThomasGOAL: embraceuk1, you can post the link in japanese please
i hope KAiWAi translate few news

Posted in page 81.

Last edited:

I cant read all of the rumours and translations

Personally, its all about when i pick the joypad up and kick off. Thats what the games about for me

If theyve added all these little moves its all fine and dandy but if if it doesnt add anything to the game itself ill seriously think about moving onto a FIFA that is certainly improving every year

And i never ever thought id hear myself say that :/

I really don´t understand why ppl come here to talk about WE 10 as they had already play the game. Do you really think KOnami would release a new game with similiar gameplay? They never did that, even in the Final Evolution or Liveware the game had different gameplay so I just don´t understand why so many people expect a similiar game to WE 9. They worked for an year in WE 10 so there is much difference for sure, it´s better to play it on 27th April and then post here about the game. I bet all of the guys that are saying bad things about konami and WE10 are dying to play it and I´m sure they will play and spend a lot of time on it and enjoy the game. I don´t believe anyone in this community will play the game for 1 day and take it out of the PS2, you can say what you want, I just don´t believe it! So stop saying bad things about the game and talk about it after you play so you can see what you dislike. Otherwise it would be better for those guys to just wait for the release and don´t come here to write crap posts. I can´t wait to play it and I´m sure I will never play PES 5 anymore, even with online mode after 27th April.

Back
Top Bottom