WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Junka said:
So refs. has original shirts:) does this mean that there wil be alsow official refs in the game?

I think yes, adidas kit for WC 06, same colors etc.. but always bad quality and i can't see really if it's the same design.

fatman_scoop said:
I cannot believe it says there will be LESS yellow/red cards issued...in PES5 your players are rarely issued with a booking or a red...if they reduce this even more nobody will get booked at all!

Konami are clearly losing the plot.

Can you not adjust the referee leniency??

In WE7I they had it right you got sent off for a last man tackle including the keeper.
Having the option of a Keeper being sent off even if its your own is great.

easyeasyeasy said:
On the subject of annoyances how many times in WE9 were you in a situation where you had the ball on the player's weaker side and he'd attempt to shoot with his stronger foot almost every time? Even with players who have a high weaker foot frequency :|

Agree completely with that.Although no a major issue its these sort of little things that really need to be looked at.
On the whole its been a very depressing build-up to WE10. Seeing as it was the 10th full version and probably the last on the ps2 we might have seen something a bit extra special. The gameplays as good as it gets except maybe a few tweaks but as mentioned many times the whole presentation and definitely most of all the Master League really needs a revamp.

embraceuk1 said:
In WE7I they had it right you got sent off for a last man tackle including the keeper.
Having the option of a Keeper being sent off even if its your own is great.

It happened to me in WE9JL a few matches ago.

Dudek was sent off after 1-on-1 situation. He missed the ball and toched the striker.

Unfortunally this has happened just one time in 100s of matches...

Don't be depressed guys, this is all only previews, you have to get your hands on one to really know how it all adds up in the end. Everything we see here is only what Konami wants us to guess before the release of the game, the pluses and the minuses. What ultimately counts is actual gameplay, not looking at videos and such. Bring on the game already ! :)

Didn't Konami add the option of having a game official abandoned if you got 5 players sent off.
Then they takes away Red cards just to make sure this never happens to protect dumbass players.

Konami have always had stupid coding in the game like if you have made all your substitutes noone can get injured.
Keepers never get injured in a game.

As with the keeper sending-off above, I have had a keeper injured in a game just the once in playing the game loads of times, it seems to be something that is as rare as rocking horse shit :(

i must have played a couple of hundred games of we9 JL-ac, and the other night one of my players had an injury discovered at half time and i had to sub him, he wasnt injured in the first half, i'd never seen that before.

for the septic ones

pict_02_03.jpg
<--- in Bernabeu again

innen_10.jpg

easyeasyeasy said:
As I mentioned earlier the list seems to be incomplete. African countries are definitely in the game but which ones I don't know

pict_02_01.jpg

Third icon in that set of four to the right of the globe, certainly a greyed-out Africa icon.

This is the International Challenge Mode. The African Teams its not available to use in this mode. And this is the completed list of the Teams you can use in this mode:

Asian area: Iran, Korea, Saudi Arabia
North Chubei Caribbean area: America (USA), Costa Rica and Mexico, Trinidad y Tobago
South American area: Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil and Peru
European area: Ireland, Italy, England, Wales, Ukraine, Austria, Holland, Greece, province, Croatia, Switzerland, Sweden, Scotland, Spain and Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia y Montenegro, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, Norway and Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Rumania and Russia.

Last edited:

easyeasyeasy said:
Its South Korea's new kit

Also spotted the new Adidas referee kit in the Italy v Aussie pic above as well :mrgreen:
Has the FIFA badge been removed? Would be cool if it was replaced by the WE badge, it looks similar in shape.

PS, still no riggin pics of the England badge, atleast I get my new avatar now :x

I think they are nations for internatinal challenge. Japan is in the japan challenge. And no int. challenge for african team.

Dengeki PS2:

Winning Eleven 10 (PS2, Konami): 100 / 90 / 100 / 95 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

":) nice ...but need to know for what the points are

Junka said:
":) nice ...but need to know for what the points are

I Think its Gameplay: 100

Graphiks:90

Sound:100

Overall: 95
But Famitsu is the Key!!!!

Dengeki PS2

Okami (PS2, Capcom): 90 / 90 / 90 / 90
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact 2 (PS2, SNK Playmore): 85 / 90 / 85 / 85
Winning Eleven 10 (PS2, Konami): 100 / 90 / 100 / 95
Rengoku 2: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E. (PSP, Konami): 85 / 75 / 80 / 75
Shinseiki Evangelion 2: Tsukurareshi Sekai - Another Cases (PSP,Bandai): 85 / 75 / 80 /75

only WE10 got 100 for gameplay :)

jimis said:
I Think its Gameplay: 100

Graphiks:90

Sound:100

Overall: 95
But Famitsu is the Key!!!!

sound:100 lol it's a joke !! maybe 100/200

Seems as if Dengeki score things in multiples of 5's, 80/85/90/95/100, etc.

For the sound to get a rating of 100 I would have thought that Nokami had done a complete overhaul of the game sound because lets be honest in WE9 it was terrible, especially when you scored a goal (that whistling hiss), grr.

We'll have to see for ourselves on this one.

:) lol yeah....sound is always the worst part of WE/PES

Has been for quite some time, unfortunately that shit beginning with F has got better sound...... and commentary (in the English speaking version anyway) :(

Back
Top Bottom