WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

elouiht said:
so does this have a multi language? and would it work with swap magic

Ofcourse not wil be complete JAP. and have to wait for some days for a translation patch.

loco said:
I think the role of that position is fine, very little improvement can be done on the DMF role.

One role I hope has improved is the ST role. The addition of the position was fine in WE9 but the role just didn't work right enough.

If the ST is positioned at one of the wings it should act as a roaming OMF that plays on the WG position (What Ronaldhino and Larsson do at Barcelona). If the ST is positioned in the center (or not at the wings) and is behind a CF, It should act as a supporting striker (ST=Second Top) (Like Bergkamp/van Persie at Arsenal).
Totally agree with that.
I tried so many times to put a ST behind my CF´s and it never worked.
It was something like this.

----C. lopez(CF)------Makaay(CF)----------
------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
-------------Rooney(ST)-------------------

Every time my OMF controls the ball and I look foward for someone to pass the ball, Rooney is in the midle closer to the box than Lopez and Makaay. And the other two are open wide like wings!!!!! It drives me insane!!!
I tried a lot of players and I was able to play with this formation only with Cassano, who seen to be the only one who can play ST in the whole game.

i hope they're fucking fixing the ref issue in WE10, fucking Ref running around bumping into my players calling stupid shit fouls, that's the only main problem i have with WE9. sometimes i got robbed from scoring just because the fucking dumb ass ref doesn't know how to give the advantage, i got over my opponent and have a clean path but then fucking ref call the ball back for the foul. maybe i'm the only one wish they would make the fucking dumb ref disappear in WE10, cause it's really anoying having him running around sometimes he bumbs into me and sometimes i mistakenly thought he's one of my teammate and pass the ball to him. the same problem i have with madden 2006, fucking ref making me think he's one of the open reciever.

salad said:
i hope they're fucking fixing the ref issue in WE10, fucking Ref running around bumping into my players calling stupid shit fouls, that's the only main problem i have with WE9. sometimes i got robbed from scoring just because the fucking dumb ass ref doesn't know how to give the advantage, i got over my opponent and have a clean path but then fucking ref call the ball back for the foul. maybe i'm the only one wish they would make the fucking dumb ref disappear in WE10, cause it's really anoying having him running around sometimes he bumbs into me and sometimes i mistakenly thought he's one of my teammate and pass the ball to him. the same problem i have with madden 2006, fucking ref making me think he's one of the open reciever.

Dude calm down mate its only a game

You know what I reall hate? If you pass to your player who is close to the side. He jumps over the ball AND OUT GOSE THE BALL!!! Grrrrrr...........

Amsterdammer said:
You know what I reall hate? If you pass to your player who is close to the side. He jumps over the ball AND OUT GOSE THE BALL!!! Grrrrrr...........

Yeah, thats an awful animation and the funny thing is, the players hardly ever use it when they're through on goal and it would be worthwhile, it's always at the sidelines when the ball just rolls under them out of play. :roll:

The only way to combat this is to super-cancel to control the ball every time you play it wide and the winger is running slightly towards the line. At least the worst that can happen is he'll miscontrol it a little, not jump over it and definately lose possession.

I havent been in this thread for a while, was hoping for some exciting news but nothing :(

Whats going on? I really cant remember if its normal for us to have no new scans or info so close to release. I remember last year we had loads of info very late on, but was it this late?

I hope the lack of ThomasGoal posting means hes preparing some major news soon... ;)

if Konami's has got any news anytime soon that is....... hopefully a section on thier website opens today so fingers crossed. ;)

Their isn't anymore new cause I'm afraid they don't have news. It's just the same game like PES5! That's what I'm afraid of :(

UPDATE 12-4-2006

(( need to translate ))

other update... click on it

new pics

pict_02_01.jpg

pict_02_02.jpg

pict_02_03.jpg

pict_02_04.jpg

pict_02_05.jpg

nice one

^_^

check this

pict_02_05.jpg

list of England players (( but in japanese ))

* アジア地区:イラン、韓国、サウジアラビア
* 北中米カリブ地区:アメリカ、コスタリカ、メキシコ、トリニダード・トバゴ
* 南米地区:アルゼンチン、ウルグアイ、エクアドル、コロンビア、チリ、パラグアイ、ブラジル、ペルー
* ヨーロッパ地区:アイルランド、イタリア、イングランド、ウェールズ、ウクライナ、オーストリア、オランダ、ギリシャ、北アイルランド、クロアチア、スイス、スウェーデン、スコットランド、スペイン、スロバキア、スロベニア、セルビア・モンテネグロ、チェコ、デンマーク、ドイツ、トルコ、ノルウェー、ハンガリー、フィンランド、フランス、ブルガリア、ベルギー、ポーランド、ポルトガル、ラトビア、ルーマニア、ロシア(アイウエオ順)

^_^

I cannot believe it says there will be LESS yellow/red cards issued...in PES5 your players are rarely issued with a booking or a red...if they reduce this even more nobody will get booked at all!

Does anyone knows when Famitsu Magazine will Test this Game????

Then we will know more about gameplay and changes! Hardest testing Magazine in world i Think!!!

great information and pics ,but cant understand sh*t:shock:

uae_sniper said:
check this

pict_02_05.jpg

list of England players (( but in japanese ))

* 南米地区:アルゼンチン、ウルグアイ、エクアドル、コロンビア、チリ、パラグアイ、ブラジル、ペルー
* ヨーロッパ地区:アイルランド、イタリア、イングランド、ウェールズ、ウクライナ、オーストリア、オランダ、ギリシャ、北アイルランド、クロアチア、スイス、スウェーデン、スコットランド、スペイン、スロバキア、スロベニア、セルビア・モンテネグロ、チェコ、デンマーク、ドイツ、トルコ、ノルウェー、ハンガリー、フィンランド、フランス、ブルガリア、ベルギー、ポーランド、ポルトガル、ラトビア、ルーマニア、ロシア(アイウエオ順)

^_^

No! It's not England players Name but It's List Of country in Game

PLEASE TRANSLATE!!!!

???: Iran, China, Saudi Arabia

North America?: USA, Costa Rica, Mexico, Trinidad & Tobago

* 南米地区:アルゼンチン、ウルグアイ、エクアドル、コロンビア、チリ、パラグアイ、ブラジル、 ペルー
South America?: Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil, Peru

* ヨーロッパ地区:アイルランド、イタリア、イングランド、ウェールズ、ウクライナ、オーストリア、オランダ、ギリシャ、北アイルランド、クロアチア、スイス、スウェーデン、スコットランド、スペイン、スロバキア、スロベニア、セルビア・モンテネグロ、チェコ、デンマーク、ドイツ、トルコ、ノルウェー、ハンガリー、フィンランド、フランス、ブルガリア、ベルギー、ポーランド、ポルトガル、ラトビア、ルーマニア、ロシア(アイ ウエオ順)
Europe?: Ireland, Italy, England, Wales, Ukraine, Austria, Holland, Greece, Northern Ireland, Croatia, Switzerland, Sweden, Scotland, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia & Montenegro, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, Norway, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Romania, Russia (???)

Seems incomplete can't see anything about Japan, South Korea, Australia or the African teams.

which team is that in red playing sweden? they have a nike tick so i guess its licensed?
and who is number 3 for england (between owen and terry), luke young?

beckham, rooney, owen, ? , terry, gerrard, ferdinand, lampard, j cole (i think), neville, robinson.

Its South Korea's new kit

Also spotted the new Adidas referee kit in the Italy v Aussie pic above as well :mrgreen:

I translated in altavista :

Asian area: Iran, Korea and Saudi Arabia
North Chubei Caribbean area: America, Costa Rica and Mexico, トリニダード トバゴ
South American area: Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Brazil and Peru
European area: Ireland, Italy, England, Wales, Ukraine, Austria, Holland, Greece, province, Croatia, Switzerland, Sweden, Scotland, Spain and Slovakia, スロベニア and Serbia モンテネグロ, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Germany, Turkey, Norway, Hungary, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Rumania and Russia

As I mentioned earlier the list seems to be incomplete. African countries are definitely in the game but which ones I don't know

pict_02_01.jpg

Third icon in that set of four to the right of the globe, certainly a greyed-out Africa icon.

easyeasyeasy said:
As I mentioned earlier the list seems to be incomplete. African countries are definitely in the game but which ones I don't know

pict_02_01.jpg

Third icon in that set of four to the right of the globe, certainly a greyed-out Africa icon.

No that's South America.

Looking at it again, yes you're right. My mistake.

salad said:

I totally agree with you. we broke like 5 pads of anger due tue such bs with the ref

Amsterdammer said:

also agree here. drives u up the wall

if they manage to fix these two issues and release it on nextgen, paradise is finally here.

On the subject of annoyances how many times in WE9 were you in a situation where you had the ball on the player's weaker side and he'd attempt to shoot with his stronger foot almost every time? Even with players who have a high weaker foot frequency :|

So refs. has original shirts:) does this mean that there wil be alsow official refs in the game?

Back
Top Bottom