WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

right..there should be less fouls given..

jimis said:
I Think its Gameplay: 100

Graphiks:90

Sound:100

Overall: 95
But Famitsu is the Key!!!!

i think its like famitsu , 4 guys = 4 final ratings , very common for all the japanse mags.

Spawn_68 said:
i think its like famitsu , 4 guys = 4 final ratings , very common for all the japanse mags.

sorry but the grafik ist bullshit !!!
i hope konami make a game for the xbox 360 ...

easyeasyeasy said:
Has been for quite some time, unfortunately that shit beginning with F has got better sound...... and commentary (in the English speaking version anyway) :(

Yeah the presentation in the WC demo is unreal. Boy oh boy if they ever got the gameplay right. But I don't think they ever will.

Ezio

amcp_ffm said:
sorry but the grafik ist bullshit !!!
i hope konami make a game for the xbox 360 ...

gfx is good for ps2 and xbox360=bullshit:D

Spawn_68 said:

Yes so it is, i was confused here in Germany one person gives rating, fo Grahiks, soun gameplay overall!!!

so it seems WE10 has got a good score!

But i wait for Famitsu, when they say it is Ok you can trust them!!!
But no test i newest Famitsu Why Konami????

so, only 2 weeks until we get our hands on WE9.1 (alias WE10)

i'm so excited...

Master League
=============
I hope to start a mini discussion on how bad the ML is in WE.
Besides the crap stats (PLF we love you) and the terrible on/off growth, I want more loan options. I heard about the football manager games and if they could incorporate some of those ideas I would be quite happy.
Maybe connect online and download updated rosters, stats, formations, etc?

post your grievances with ML, stating examples (specifics) and why. Once we get a big enough list, maybe we can send it to konami (hey, we can try can't we?).

Do you have any idea when PES6 will be release (for pc)?

This has gotten to be the worst lead up to a game.
Never any translation, no scans i know its sellfish to complain when you cant do something yourself but its so god damn annoying lol.

Junka said:
gfx is good for ps2 and xbox360=bullshit:D

sorry but the xbox 360 has at the moment the best gfx (till we get the ps3)...
so forget the ps2. i want games with HD gfx and not bullshit like the ps2 have

damn, there sure is a ton of bitching and whining going on here. maybe you homos should go to the FIFA 06 forums

Fifa is ok.

Winning eleven 10 will be good stop worrying, and lets face it you are all gonna be playing it anyway, so just chill out people :)

jeblo05 said:
It happened to me in WE9JL a few matches ago.

Dudek was sent off after 1-on-1 situation. He missed the ball and toched the striker.

Unfortunally this has happened just one time in 100s of matches...

I'm certain the only time i've ever experienced this was in PES1!

It'd be a nice touch to for the keeper to occasionally handle outside his box too.

db

amcp_ffm said:
sorry but the xbox 360 has at the moment the best gfx (till we get the ps3)...
so forget the ps2. i want games with HD gfx and not bullshit like the ps2 have

I better buy an good 265mb GFX card for pc then an xbox360,i played like 4games the gfx realy doest impresses me:(

But yeah lots of ppl bitchin and wining about the game...cuz they care about the game:)

I believe they will significantly improve the goalkeeper as a whole on WE10.I hope the keeper will be a 'player' once he steps outside the box..he could be the last defender or sweeper...

Ace Consciousness said:
damn, there sure is a ton of bitching and whining going on here. maybe you homos should go to the FIFA 06 forums
mate, nothing personal but thats why it is called a forum "where different people with diferent point of views can express themselves" if you think that people posting what they think/feel is bitching and whining, then ignore it, there's no need calling someone a "homo" (although i know it was not directed specifically at anyone)...
just cuz some people dont feel konami did enough for the 10TH version of the franchise :shock:(including me) dont mean they are "homos" i'ld imagine some people on here thinking those who are already satisfied with the game as it stands are the "homos" or whateva, but there u go, different people, different opinions, want to use a forum?, live with it like a lot of other people have ;)

soz :)... back on topic:

Last edited:

dengeki PS2 - with notes of yesterday, so a test too :)

dps_0349.jpg

i hope scans this time !! :roll:

"It'd be a nice touch to for the keeper to occasionally handle outside his box too."

It already happened to me, at least a dozen times.
Did he get booked for that? Hell, not even a foul was conceded!

adds102 said:
hey in that pic does it look like the bloke in the red is the refeere looks like he has a licsend sort of kit
:) yeah we already talked about that when the pics where out

Ace Consciousness said:

I hate Anti Fifa posts it can only be a good thing that Konami get pushed by other games in the right direction.
And if Fifa ever get the gameplay right (I know its a big if), Konami are screwed in Europe and America and i will gladly stick two fingers up at Konami because of how they have blown it big style by the slowest development in gameplay history.

Fifas Career mode is amazing, its frustrating their gameplay is terrible.

WE's Gameplay is amazing, its frustrating their career mode is terrible.

embraceuk1 said:
I hate Anti Fifa posts it can only be a good thing that Konami get pushed by other games in the right direction.
And if Fifa ever get the gameplay right (I know its a big if), Konami are screwed in Europe and America and i will gladly stick two fingers up at Konami because of how they have blown it big style by the slowest development in gameplay history.

Fifas Career mode is amazing, its frustrating their gameplay is terrible.

WE's Gameplay is amazing, its frustrating their career mode is terrible.

Well said !!!!! errr typed!!!

can't wait to play this new winning eleven, as always it improves each time

Back
Top Bottom