WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Seabass1977 said:
Cause Konami has got nothing to show!
WINNING ELEVEN 9 FINAL EVOLUTION...

I hope you are wrong but I am afraid that this game should be WE9LE or FE but is called WE10...

Coming soon 12-4-2006
to_mode_hidden.jpg

uae_sniper said:
Coming soon 12-4-2006
to_mode_hidden.jpg

Thats the info i am looking forward too having seen the previews of the Masterleague option screens. But think i will be disappointed.

The Option to have growth on or off is the only new item probably and why anybody would want to play with growth off is beyond me.
But it is probably a Japanese person thing and thats why we will never get the Masterleague we have asked for.

Konami Europe should take a stand and explain due to Fiercer competition here with Fifa etc they should change the masterleague but they wont.

The more there comes out of the game the more sad I look. This is getting me worried. I still haven't seen anny improved gameplay really. Just some new moves........but that's nothing

Amsterdammer said:
The more there comes out of the game the more sad I look. This is getting me worried. I still haven't seen anny improved gameplay really. Just some new moves........but that's nothing

Oh every time the same thing, do you guys think konami will bring out a complete new Gameplay????? a litle change here and there but not a complet new Gameplay!

Dont forget Ps2 is on Limit, the Perfekt strike will come out on PS3

with WE11! Than we will see real new things!

wait till Game comes out, in 17 Days we will know more!

Can't understand why they refuse/will not/can't be arsed to improve the ML do they really think it's as good as it gets....... Surely they must know it's way behind the rest of the market and if the PS2 is on it's limits then this would be the easiest thing to change without any further pushing of the technology.

Does anyone know how the defensive midfielder role will be improved? This is one of the things I'm most curious about.

those new video's are good, they show about 4 new moves and several new animations especially a neat new goalkeeper animation. quit complaining !

the set pieces section is opening on the 17th, should be interesting

have you seen the slowing down with the ball video,... sweet. he kind of stops running and starts walking.

also the shielding of the ball is much welcome.. damn i got that feeling in my pants again.... come on 27th!!!

DropshoT7777777 said:
those new video's are good, they show about 4 new moves and several new animations especially a neat new goalkeeper animation. quit complaining !

the set pieces section is opening on the 17th, should be interesting

They always whine they should make their own "why we10 is crap" thread.
I just feel like this one is gonna be good as always, and i'll buy it as always.

Nick Cave said:
Can't understand why they refuse/will not/can't be arsed to improve the ML do they really think it's as good as it gets....... Surely they must know it's way behind the rest of the market and if the PS2 is on it's limits then this would be the easiest thing to change without any further pushing of the technology.

I understand people wanting a new master league system but it is not going to happen for a long time so if people are not happy about it don't buy it, nobody is holding a gun to your head. thou i am convinced the moaners will buy it anyway and then moan again:roll:

urbanspy said:
I understand people wanting a new master league system but it is not going to happen for a long time so if people are not happy about it don't buy it, nobody is holding a gun to your head. thou i am convinced the moaners will buy it anyway and then moan again:roll:

Eh why... Does that mean you love the ML format. This is a forum for opinions good and bad... I'm sorry if you love the ML and are perfectly happy with every aspect of the game and can see no need to change anything..... life must be sweet.... I love WE and PES but that does
not mean it can't be improved. I understand WE is not for the Euro market and I understand some people never play the Master League but for those who do and for PES sake it needs to be addressed... It's laughable to have the best football sim on the market with such a weak league and cup system and if it's true that some of this forums opinion filters through to Konami... then sorry mate but I'll just keep pointing out the duff bits if that's okay with you!!!

Last edited:

"have you seen the slowing down with the ball video,... sweet. he kind of stops running and starts walking.

also the shielding of the ball is much welcome.. damn i got that feeling in my pants again.... come on 27th!!!"

Well, that was always possible - you were running and you'd let the directional pad go... he'd do that

as for protecting the ball, you just have to press r1 and cover it with your back.

It seems as if they assigned the R2 button a major role in the offball situations.

Can somebody explain?

yeh jst the same as R1 and R2 the super cancel, where u get full control of your player off the ball.

DropshoT7777777 said:
]have you seen the slowing down with the ball video,... sweet. he kind of stops running and starts walking.

also the shielding of the ball is much welcome
Androctonvs said:
Well, that was always possible - you were running and you'd let the directional pad go... he'd do that

as for protecting the ball, you just have to press r1 and cover it with your back.

I know these were possible before but they have been improved upon and they have added a new animation and the possibility to actually walk with the ball instead of just coming to a stop. And they have added the ability to physically go and shield the ball from an opposing player, pressing R1 to cover the ball wasn't effective imo.
Thats what i was pointing out.

What's happening with that thing with the behind-the-player 3rd-person camera and jamming the L1 button?

so does this have a multi language? and would it work with swap magic

lumlum said:
What's happening with that thing with the behind-the-player 3rd-person camera and jamming the L1 button?

I beleive that is probably free control of player but the video is showing a close up of it.

"I know these were possible before but they have been improved upon and they have added a new animation and the possibility to actually walk with the ball instead of just coming to a stop. And they have added the ability to physically go and shield the ball from an opposing player, pressing R1 to cover the ball wasn't effective imo.
Thats what i was pointing out."

Sure, buddy, wasn't trying to be a know-it-all c*ckhead.

Andreas said:
Does anyone know how the defensive midfielder role will be improved? This is one of the things I'm most curious about.

I think the role of that position is fine, very little improvement can be done on the DMF role.

One role I hope has improved is the ST role. The addition of the position was fine in WE9 but the role just didn't work right enough.

If the ST is positioned at one of the wings it should act as a roaming OMF that plays on the WG position (What Ronaldhino and Larsson do at Barcelona). If the ST is positioned in the center (or not at the wings) and is behind a CF, It should act as a supporting striker (ST=Second Top) (Like Bergkamp/van Persie at Arsenal).

Back
Top Bottom