WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Coming soon 10-4-2006

aa7f3855cd.jpg

Sollito said:
I heard few wispers about "testers" get the game closely to April 20/21th... is that true?

If testers only got the game on the 20th of April, then the game wouldn't be out until at least the end of May, if not later.

You can be guarenteed that testers have been playing this game since March. ;)

Sollito said:
I heard few wispers about "testers" get the game closely to April 20/21th... is that true?

I just can't wait to April 27th! :D

cya

more like reviewers not testers ;)

Emmanuuel said:
more STaTS!?!?!!?!
No man NO stats! That's useless news. Won't do anybody any good. It'll either show and some say oh Konami haven't done this right and this is too low or too high or they'll get happy saying hey Konami upgraded Mr. X's stats hooorayy!! In either case you can check as many stats as you want when you have the game, not much point talking about it till then which is why I'm damn glad the mods have stopped allowing those threads as well and I saw a couple locked! :thumbup:

On side note, it's a very minor thing but anybody think any new features will be added to the "Fix player" mode? I think with a bit more work, that could be a really cool mode when you play through ML as "One player for example" not a whole team for a change when you need something different but definitely needs some improvement like they gave it a while back where you can press R2 to request pass which was a step forward.

Last edited:

PLF said:
No man NO stats! That's useless news. Won't do anybody any good. It'll either show and some say oh Konami haven't done this right and this is too low or too high or they'll get happy saying hey Konami upgraded Mr. X's stats hooorayy!! In either case you can check as many stats as you want when you have the game, not much point talking about it till then which is why I'm damn glad the mods have stopped allowing those threads as well and I saw a couple locked! :thumbup:
Couldnt have said it better. I think a mod needs to make another stickied thread about this.

I know the game costs £35 if I order from Play asia but wont it be closer to £60 once you include shipping costs and cutom charges?

I heard somewhere (pesinsight) that there won't be online mode, service will be cancelled.

Damn I'm worried.

Online mode for what WE10 ?? you can't play Japanese online games... unless you live in Japana.

Dar said:
If testers only got the game on the 20th of April, then the game wouldn't be out until at least the end of May, if not later.

You can be guarenteed that testers have been playing this game since March. ;)

Tkz a lot Dar n' Jumbo!
Now I understand... :) I wanted to say "press" or reviewers (like jumbo said) ;) with "testers".

Once again tkz! Sorry my english, need to practice a little more... :D

cheers

There scraping the on-line modes so they can work on on-line modes for the European release of the Xbox 360 game and the PS3 game in japan

hmm anyone got a pic of the main menu of we10? the community mode is gone or what?

btw, as for now, i'll give we10 a shot for translation, but every year im lacking of more and more time. Maybe its useless to say now, but it will depend on ppl's patience (including my gf).

we'll see what happens...

c ya

Fernando

@Fernando, we'll be patient man and support you every step of the way when we can. At least I can speak for myself when I say that. I obviously have no control over others if they want to be impatient for example. But I can tell ya that and as far as your gf goes, hopefully she'll manage to leave you a bit of extra spare time during next few weeks as well to do this. But don't feel pressured or anything man and remember what's more important! So take all the time you need and we'll be here waiting :).

After all you've been doing this for years for free for all of us and have proven without a doubt to be a TRUE LEGEND so all a fan like me can do is appreciate having you here among us and respect and support you for these continuous invaluable efforts you produce year after year with each new version.

My 2 cents.
Emmanuuel said:
more STATS???
You're gone man! You were already warned by supposedly super evil "dictator" moderator, Kezz! :lol: :mrgreen: ;)

Last edited:

ooooohhhhhhh!!! he crossed the line din't he :nono: :nono: .....you need a lot of this mate[-o< [-o<.......c ya l8rs :cheers:

I just wanna give my support to Fernando,i hope you will keep up the good work like always,the game just isnt the same without fernandos patch,every time i get the game,i dont wanna play it untill fernando does his magic,its pointless without it,and i wont be lying if i tell you that thousands or more players feel the same...soo..LONG LIVE THE LEGEND..WINNING ELEVEN 10+FERNANDOS PATCH...:)

I just wanna say this to Fernando and I think i speak for everybody here - don't sweat the patch, just enjoy the game.

fernando said:
hmm anyone got a pic of the main menu of we10? the community mode is gone or what?

btw, as for now, i'll give we10 a shot for translation, but every year im lacking of more and more time. Maybe its useless to say now, but it will depend on ppl's patience (including my gf).

we'll see what happens...

c ya

Fernando

true, I nearly ruined 3 relationships with girls because of seabass and his damn games...

I had to decide most nights, a tournament with the boys..or sex?

Tough decision..

Sex :) plenty of other time for WE...

DJ

Back
Top Bottom