WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

hmmmm the intervieuw with nakamura works for me...but the other vid. doest work.....is it the same as the we10_tentou vid?

The reason they change teams I think is because the licenses expire so they obtain different licenses for other teams to replace the not so popular teams.

DJ

So whats the reason for them just chucking teams in and out of the game?

DJ

So whats the reason for them just chucking teams in and out of the game?

according to seabass its because the datalimit has been reached. So thats the 2,2GB on a 4,7GB disc with fifa having as many teams as they have on a 4,4gb disc. Yeah right!

Seems more likely that they are just too lazy to edit the programming to allow for more teams

Probably because FIFA has shit graphics so the size of the datafiles isnt as big...

DJ

Probably because FIFA has shit graphics so the size of the datafiles isnt as big...

Not really relevant though is it. After all the graphics files are only used when playing a match and then only the 2 teams/stadiums/ref/ect are loaded. Not the whole collection of graphics files. For more teams its making the database bigger so that in the menu's the teams can be choosen. Its just a lame excuse as so many other games(including not football) can have a load of teams and decent graphics. They use the actual disc size of 4,7gb wereas we uses 1,8 and pes (for languages) uses 2,2gb. There is enough space for extra graphics files and databasefiles hardly use up any data anyway. Even the patchers can make bigger discsizes for all the extra kits. So why cant nokami do it for a few more league/team slots?

i agree they realy should use the full size space of atleast 4gb(leave some left for the patchers:))lets hope they do add this time more league/teams like the portugees,belgian and turkish league:)

They should put it on a DVD9 Dual Layerd disc then shouldnt they :)

DJ

They should put it on a DVD9 Dual Layerd disc then shouldnt they

well they cant/wont even fill up a 4,7gb disc. Thats the whole issue, seabass is saying they have reached the datalimit for the ps2 when there are other games obviously using more. And to use that as an excuse for replacing teams instead of just continually adding teams is insulting imo

tiktiktiktik said:
well they cant/wont even fill up a 4,7gb disc. Thats the whole issue, seabass is saying they have reached the datalimit for the ps2 when there are other games obviously using more. And to use that as an excuse for replacing teams instead of just continually adding teams is insulting imo

Get a grip!!!

aussiepesfan said:
yes MR NEGATIVE!! please give me some new material.

But he is right that move was already in WE9JL, so it can't be called new

aussiepesfan said:
Get a grip!!!

I know you don't like negative posts but tiktiktiktik is right, Konami has not given a good reason why they can't fill up a 4,7gb disc, I would prefer it if Seabass just says they don't have the time or resources to do so.

i gues lots of ppl here havent played WE9:JL i know it has lots of asia clubs in stead of european,so its not that atractive.But its an updated version of WE9,ai and gameplay are realy better,ppl who played we9 and then go to we10 wil feel the new gameplay,but ppl who played we9jl wont get that exicted i think:( only that there are some extra new animations:)

I know you don't like negative posts but tiktiktiktik is right, Konami has not given a good reason why they can't fill up a 4,7gb disc, I would prefer it if Seabass just says they don't have the time or resources to do so.

agree with that. As for the "get a grip" comment why cant we state something that is obvious? I havent said anything negative about this new release(we10) as i havent played it yet. Im really looking forward to it infact as i always enjoy the latest versions konami release. However the point i was making was based on a question, which imo is a valid comment.

I could respond by saying you need to "get a grip" as your posts regarding any negative ( be it valid or not) post is bordering on the ridiculous. However i wont, as its your opinoin and thats what these forums are basically for. If you have such a problem with it i suggest you start a new thread called "Winning Eleven 10 Positive Comments Only".

Disqo said:

More space on the disc doesn#t mean better quality game!!!

you guys must know if the datas get bigger the Patches goes Giant sizes, so hope that Konami hold the Game not bigger than 1,4GB!

We will know soon!

jimis said:
More space on the disc doesn#t mean better quality game!!!

you guys must know if the datas get bigger the Patches goes Giant sizes, so hope that Konami hold the Game not bigger than 1,4GB!

We will know soon!

Of course it does not make a quality game, but i'm taling about their claims that they have to reduce teams, kits etc etc, because they have filled up data space when it is clearly not the truth and then when a next installment arrives they add 2 new teams and call it a new feature. As for the patching I don't really patch so it would not really bother me.

Yeah but SWOS had FMV sequences :) lol

DJ

yeah great we al saw it from the official website...but what the hek is he talking about:)

Just want to add that not all the new release of WE are better, compared with the previous version. Example? WE9 and WE8LE

Putuco Malo said:
Just want to add that not all the new release of WE are better, compared with the previous version. Example? WE9 and WE8LE

What do u mean m8?
we8le and we9 are not that good?
Personaly i think WE8LE was one of the best,and after that WE9:JL:)

Back
Top Bottom