WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

johan said:
GAMEPLAY WILL STAY THE SAME MARK MY WORDS.. THEY ONLY ADDED NEW MOVES, ANIMATIONS ETC.. BUT GAMEPLAY CAN ONLY GET FASTER OR SLOWER.

So will it be the same,faster or slower?

johan said:
GAMEPLAY WILL STAY THE SAME MARK MY WORDS.. THEY ONLY ADDED NEW MOVES, ANIMATIONS ETC.. BUT GAMEPLAY CAN ONLY GET FASTER OR SLOWER.

hexd00d this guy is never online on ircnet :(

You contact play in a beta right ?
on beta the game don't change alot, but in the final gameplay change

No BETA = almost done, test version they only add little things to it, when i played the pes5 BETA version there where alsow no changes to the full retail version.Game play of the BETA version and of the retail official version wont change a thing in my opinion.

animations = gameplay.

remove all the animations from WE9 and you have WE5.

The core never changes. The gameplay is affected by animations, physics, etc. More anims = more possibilites.

HENCE, the gameplay will "vary" or "change".

You guys are wrong by saying the gamplay will not change.

Last edited:

Double contact

2006441228131140.gif

Junka....hexd00d runs is own private UNIX shells+psyBNC boots.. and is on Japanese time..

yeah, all those fantastic experts around here. i hate this thread and i hate most of you guys!

This is gettin way out of hand, lets just wait for the game to come out, then we can all talk about its good points and bad points yeah? Reading through some of these posts has made me laugh at what some people have been saying. Honestly it makes me laugh trawling through loads of crap. Lets just wait for it guys.

DJ

djdavedoc said:
This is gettin way out of hand, lets just wait for the game to come out, then we can all talk about its good points and bad points yeah? Reading through some of these posts has made me laugh at what some people have been saying. Honestly it makes me laugh trawling through loads of crap. Lets just wait for it guys.

DJ

I agree.

¿news? ¿scans? ¿nothing? ¿please?

anyone getting a bit bored

bloody tell us more konami

ThE_FoX said:
hmm.. thank you very much!

I would like to lick your lollipop, if you know what i mean:
"transfers the human system macroevolution"
"Novo padrão e novas opções, introdução exaustiva"
and
"Customiser defense"

so, uh, I didn't really understand certains parts of the text ... and I would appreciate if someone would clear that up for me, thanks :D

see you later
flwzzzzzzz =)

nobody know?? =?

johan said:

If this is true then.......................#%@#@#$$@@#$##!!!! I could slap the taste out of someones mouth from konami! F*ck this it ruins my day again..........everyday when I come here I get sadder and sadder.... :(

Hmm does this sound familiar??

ThomasGOAL said:
Double contact

2006441228131140.gif

i realy dont understand whats so special about it :( and some animations that seems new for u guys...is already in WE9:JL ,sich most of u havent played it alsow.
As i see this movie...he touches the ball with he's both geet right? but thats already in WE9JL.

johan said:
Junka....hexd00d runs is own private UNIX shells+psyBNC boots.. and is on Japanese time..
8)UNIX shells,sounds like a l33t guy but if he runs psyBNC he must have a bnc of he's onw and idle on irc with he's nick. but he's nick doest idle on ircnet al all:( of if he's on bnc he changes the nick:)

aussiepesfan said:
Hi there,
Yes i am Australian, and im glad to say that YES.. the Official Australian Kit will be in WE10.. and this can be seen in the Trailer video on previous pages.. shows some clips with australia v england.

Great now we have three teams form A.F.C licsened.

Junka said:
8)UNIX shells,sounds like a l33t guy but if he runs psyBNC he must have a bnc of he's onw and idle on irc with he's nick. but he's nick doest idle on ircnet al all:( of if he's on bnc he changes the nick:)

You know....I didn't understand one word of that :shock: :mrgreen:

jumbo said:
animations = gameplay.

remove all the animations from WE9 and you have WE5.

The core never changes. The gameplay is affected by animations, physics, etc. More anims = more possibilites.

HENCE, the gameplay will "vary" or "change".

You guys are wrong by saying the gamplay will not change.

Good postive quote.. couldnt agree with you more. Its just great that the number of posibilites have increased dramically... eg.. number of volleys and from different heights etc.. where in previous versions, youre player wouldnt even attempt a volley or whatnot....so yeah..gameplay will change.. mind u..the quick start freekick will have a huge affect on gameplay aswell.

im with you jumbo ;)

Amsterdammer said:
If this is true then.......................#%@#@#$$@@#$##!!!! I could slap the taste out of someones mouth from konami! F*ck this it ruins my day again..........everyday when I come here I get sadder and sadder.... :(

please please please..get a grip of yourself. If someone told you that the world would end tommorrow..would u believe em.. and act this way. Well maybe yes.. but jeez.. thatd be a very sad site.

Guys.. as always, konami's latest version is always better than the previous!!

Junka said:
i realy dont understand whats so special about it :( and some animations that seems new for u guys...is already in WE9:JL ,sich most of u havent played it alsow.
As i see this movie...he touches the ball with he's both geet right? but thats already in WE9JL.

yes MR NEGATIVE!! please give me some new material.

Why Konami again deletes some teams.... :S One year they add some new teams and then another year they remove them. Whats the point...

Last edited:

One year they add some new teams and then another year they remove them. Whats the point...

so they can say in the next version they added those teams again as a new feature :lol:

Back
Top Bottom