WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

That is what I mean, WE9 is clearly shit compared with WE8LE.

I thing they should do better in we10 is the speed of the player! Because in PES5 Costacurta is almost as fast as Henry! The diffrences of the players speed should be bigger så you can sprint away from defenders with henry, ronaldo, martins etc!!!!!!

janneblaffa said:
I thing they should do better in we10 is the speed of the player! Because in PES5 Costacurta is almost as fast as Henry! The diffrences of the players speed should be bigger så you can sprint away from defenders with henry, ronaldo, martins etc!!!!!!

hmmm i dont have that problem in WE9,but then again im not a big PES fan i play it every year,buti still prever the WE series cus there always more balanced.PES always feels to fast and players are like floating sometimes:(,sometimes getting a little fifa like:lmao: if i compare pes5 to we9:jl there is a hige difference,but then thats how i think of it:roll:

Junka said:
hmmm i dont have that problem in WE9,but then again im not a big PES fan i play it every year,buti still prever the WE series cus there always more balanced.PES always feels to fast and players are like floating sometimes:(,sometimes getting a little fifa like:lmao: if i compare pes5 to we9:jl there is a hige difference,but then thats how i think of it:roll:

100% I'm with you ^_^

Last edited:

Doubla R said:
I found this link in the konami site http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/trailer/index.html#cop
It has a lot of videos and i also fonud this video for the ones who might not be able to click on it, haven't seen it anywhere else in the site: http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/trailer/mv/mt_we10_info.asx

EDIT: I found this, it says something about masterleague, http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63543

ALL these videos are on the first page or already posted by others.

Putuco Malo said:
That is what I mean, WE9 is clearly shit compared with WE8LE.

Clearly shit compared to we8le??? that statement is weird to me.. i guess its your opinion. My opinion remains that each version is better (sometimes only marginally) than its predecessor. I have all my back ups etc.. and each time i go back in a version, the difference is clear that the earlier version is worse. Up until now.. we9JL blows all the games outta water... id put my house on the fact that we10 would do the same against we9JL :)

Last edited:

These seems like some new pics from the konami blog website
20060405_04.jpg

20060405_05.jpg

Really? I thought it was about the new formation settings like assigning a playmaker and a post player :roll: Thanks anyway for the info

aussiepesfan said:
Clearly shit compared to we8le??? that statement is weird to me.. i guess its your opinion. My opinion remains that each version is better (sometimes only marginally) than its predecessor. I have all my back ups etc.. and each time i go back in a version, the difference is clear that the earlier version is worse. Up until now.. we9JL blows all the games outta water... id put my house on the fact that we10 would do the same against we9JL :)

Well I've played almost every version of WE and would agree that improvements have been made,gameplay wise ,at least.The problem is that in all these years,the core structure of the series has hardly changed and thats sad.
This game is a blast when playing another human player.Nothing to beat it.Superb!But I can't have a load of mates pemanently filling the house with beer and crisps just to enjoy a video game which to all intents and purposes is played by the majority of people on their own.
So yes,I'll buy the game,patch it and play interminable games against the computer in the soddingly useless structure known as master league, sad in the knowledge that it will probably take Konami another four or five versions before any significant change appears to the structure.
Most of these posts are of the "I hope"variety and have been for each new version and we are still always let down.It just aint gonna happen folks.
Oh and I wont be getting my hopes up for the PS3 version either as it will take Konami 2-3 years getting to grips with new software to even worry about changing much other than graphics.
Wonder what Sensi Soccer will be like

djdoc360 said:
They should put it on a DVD9 Dual Layerd disc then shouldnt they :)

DJ

I think its because they add the new teams that go into the world cup and take out the ones that dont go.........

And the clubs is probably cause they can put new ones....

Does anybody know if WE10 is playable in 16:9 or do we still have to play in 4:3. Or does anybody know if PES6 will be playable in 16:9?

Semtex said:
Does anybody know if WE10 is playable in 16:9 or do we still have to play in 4:3. Or does anybody know if PES6 will be playable in 16:9?

Nothing for the moment about, wait Next Gen version for that

about the fourthcoming gameplay in we10...in my opinion, the biggest factor that has changed gameplay in recent years is the leniancy of the referee...i mean, when you play we8, it is alot more free flowing compared to we9. the ref doesnt blow his whistle for fouls half as much, and sometimes you can "commit" a foul just by simply running next to the opposing player when he has the ball in we9. i believe that seabass was trying to force a little more simulation in in we9 and a little less arcade gameplay. hence the amount of "fouls" per game. i hope this makes sense to people. i hope ya know what i mean. i still play we9 more than we8, simply for the extra keeper animation and all the other updates konami made. lets just keep our fingers crossed for we10!

Just book the comp for hacking me down time and time and time and time and time............ you get it... Oh and a feckin straight red for hacking me down when i'm cleaner through than one wrapped in clingfilm!!!!

I think that the game will be better, with more moves and action, more speed, but unfortunately with more bugs in the game. Like WE9, More things, but more bugs than WE7 or 8 or the other ones. I think that the PS2 almost come to his max. capacity. Or else the problem would be more like, choices from the creators, if they choose to use (as example) "A" for the game, so they cannot choose "Z", is that the way how bugs are be created? I'm not sure..

Just pre-ordered the shit :)...

done this when release has been official my friend!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!

Its like christmas!:lmao:

today we get some updates on the website
new1.JPG

Translation:'download coming soon, 7th of april'

aussiepesfan said:

Only the foul fact on WE9 makes that game worst than WE8LE. The foul frwquency is simply unbearable.

Nothing in the Famitsu Weekly of tomorrow :(

I can't believe any Japaneses scan Famitsu PS2 & Super Playstation 2 of the last week :roll:

Back
Top Bottom