Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

what is "black net"???

flwzzz

ThE_FoX said:
what is "black net"???

flwzzz

well i guess it´s just that ;-)
(in previous versions of pro evolution soccer the net of the goals was always white - that´s why it´s such big news...)

Like if u see the arsenal highbury stadium...they have black nets on the goal i think.

Random match select mode...do you pick 4 teams and it randomly generates a team using each of the players from the 4 teams?

kevano22 said:
Random match select mode...do you pick 4 teams and it randomly generates a team using each of the players from the 4 teams?

Yes, exemple, you chose France, Brazil, Italy and Argentina (you can chose 2 or 3 teams)

you make a team like that :

Buffon, Thuram, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Henry, Riquelme, Sorin, Totti etc...

WINNING ELEVEN 10 Konami-Style Limited Edition :

http://www.konamistyle.jp/sp/we10

PLAY-ASIA :
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-45-77-1-49-en-15-winning+eleven+10-70-1bmf-43-99.html

ME0000676949_2.jpg

ME0000676948_2.jpg

ME0000676947_2.jpg

Last edited:

i cant download the video can some one help me :(

can some one help me ?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

crap merchendise from konami,just make a good game and get some division licence.

Well if all of you bought all the merchandise, they might actually be able to use that money to buy more licences.

anyone heard anything about throw ins? They are just so bad in WE9. And I still dont get why, lets say the other team has a throw in near their goal and when the new screen loads somehow my player from the other side of the field ends up in the screen by the throw in, or my last defender is sent there to cover the throw in, it is quite annoying and retarded.

OPM said:
how big is that shirt kaiwai? :D
I was thinking that... Never bought off Lik-Sang before (is it easy, or is it costly?) but I REALLY want that shirt.

I would really like if the T-Shirt can be sold separately lol

might have to cancel my pre-order and buy the Special Edition copy. i got the Ltd edition of WE7 International when it came with the WE Top.

The merchandise looks kool - well the t-shirt does. I just hope the ML is sorted and less fouls are given!!! should be a good game though. I wonder what that next game will be called = DRAWING 11-11 ? lol

Whoever asked about the gameplay the guy who told me he played the testing betta WE10 version said.. its about the same as WE9 original JAP version.. and has major slowdown during that fast freekick which is a new mode. Also, the 2 new stadiums weren't in the game..which makes me believe that WE10 final version is updated.

What's the difference between grey key and red key?

johan said:
Whoever asked about the gameplay the guy who told me he played the testing betta WE10 version said.. its about the same as WE9 original JAP version.. and has major slowdown during that fast freekick which is a new mode. Also, the 2 new stadiums weren't in the game..which makes me believe that WE10 final version is updated.

@$%@#@#$@#$@#$@#$!!!! :applause: Well done konami :applause: well done............:(

Amsterdammer said:
@$%@#@#$@#$@#$@#$!!!! :applause: Well done konami :applause: well done............:(

lets relax bro hehe.. I said he played a testing beta WE10 version. Now pictures clearly show 2 new stadiums.. but about the slowdown I do believe.

Back
Top Bottom