WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Looks like R2 has more of a "trap" move to it.. ie.. pressing it on receiving the ball helps player trap it....

Anyone else see the attempted one-handed save by the goalie, when the striker places the (R2) shot in the bottom right hand corner? WICKED!

And the two new feints look pretty cool and easily executable too!

Last edited:

johan said:
One guy on IRCNET who lives in Japan and I do believe him because we know eachother for a while now says he played WE10 some betta "testing" version and had major slowdown during corners..and freekicks.. hope this doesn't happend in original version.

So what you are sayin is that you know somebody who played a WE10 beta but nonetheless ALL you are able to share with the informationjunkies in this thread that the game had slowdown?

can some one post pic. of the new update

the site dont open for me

fozan said:
can some one post pic. of the new update

the site dont open for me

If you use Mozilla Firefox try to use Internet Explorer. I have that problem too :)

n .. new flat cross with L1 it seems :)
btw.. the r2.. i think that the automatic cross

I hope they add the number of matches each player in the league has played ,it helps if you want to buy a young and effective scoring striker ,it's a simple add.Does Konami really pay attention to what fans want?Ok in terms of licence it's money and all but the gameplay should have been improved by miles now

johan said:
One guy on IRCNET who lives in Japan and I do believe him because we know eachother for a while now says he played WE10 some betta "testing" version and had major slowdown during corners..and freekicks.. hope this doesn't happend in original version.

Who's this guy? :) i want nickname..pm him on IRCNET:)

aussiepesfan said:
AWESOME!!! just checked it out.. has instructions on moves with MOVIES :)
im checking it out now :) great idea by konami :)

Can you post the link plese?????

we definetely need more skin tones, an rgb skin tone wud rock imo

Still no news for the ML, i really hope its been improved, otherwise im not sure whether ill buy we10

Verbal Kint said:
Anyone else see the attempted one-handed save by the goalie, when the striker places the (R2) shot in the bottom right hand corner? WICKED!

And the two new feints look pretty cool and easily executable too!

is this the save you mean... well attempted save... i love the keeper animation in this :)
http://rapidshare.de/files/17093476/036_1_.swf.html

abhishek said:

Still no news for the ML, i really hope its been improved, otherwise im not sure whether ill buy we10

hahah As if u wont buy WE10... not that i work at Konami or anything (i wish infact).. but as if ud miss out on the final verson of WE for the ps2.. u realise itll be the best version.. or are you still in denial :)
.. as i tell my sister..oops.. i mean my gf.. "you know u want it.. "

actally forget the last line..that was bad. btw.. im just kidding round for those nutters who think im ever serious. the only serious point i make is.. WE10 will rock.. i guess the only thing that can truelly fk it up, is Major Slowdown... i think WE9JL did a good job combatting the problem.. fingers crossed for the ver10.

BTW.. that L1 feint is awesome.. its quick and not much movement.. but an awesome little fake to the left or right (depending on dpad id imagine). Similar to the double tapping of the D-pad left or right for a body fake to left or right.. this one has less body to it.. more just legs..

abhishek said:

yes for all those players with green faces?

i watched the whole OFFENCE vids,loading time was pretty bad:( 3 sec vids loadting time 30 seconds:),anyway bal handeling seems a lil more realistic to me.

Last edited:

yeah junka.. i think theyll release those alittle later.. i think it says 'coming soon'.. cant remember..im still watching the vids.. slow dl site for me :)
love some of the new moves.. really gives us a good insight into the new moves.. great work konami...;)

or maybe could have but them all together so we wouldnt have to load up every one :|

That quick d-pad left-right feint is absolute class and looks pretty easy to do. Very happy with the new moves so far. Can't wait.

It;s funny though they didn't do a presentation like this for years on their website yet some of those moves have been in the game for awhile now it's almost like a 10 year history of it's gameplay more so than just showing people the "new" Winning eleven 10.

yes, i continue to troll until i download...

maybe someone can upload the new flash files again (no idea if it is possible), i can't load them at all.:(

aussiepesfan said:
hahah As if u wont buy WE10... not that i work at Konami or anything (i wish infact).. but as if ud miss out on the final verson of WE for the ps2.. u realise itll be the best version.. or are you still in denial :)
.. as i tell my sister..oops.. i mean my gf.. "you know u want it.. "

actally forget the last line..that was bad. btw.. im just kidding round for those nutters who think im ever serious. the only serious point i make is.. WE10 will rock.. i guess the only thing that can truelly fk it up, is Major Slowdown... i think WE9JL did a good job combatting the problem.. fingers crossed for the ver10.
Are you serious!?

This guy ain't serious!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom