WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

nope only the LECCE-AC MILAN LIVE or the JUVE game of serie A

i just put it on and lecce scored on the counter haha

im watchin the lpool game :D

back to the topic....

that dragback and go, what zidane does on there, doesnt anyone think it looks a bit static, maybe coz its in slow mo, i hope you can do it and burst away

hmmm i fu see kaka do it seems good,and yes its in slowmotion:)

Junka said:
quick news any of u wana watch LECCE-AC MILAN LIVE or the JUVE game of serie A check here for live stream match begints at 18:00
http://www.talpa.tv/web/show/id=53069/contentid=127775

THIS IS NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! if it is u can BAN me:)

I watched the video at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time and only caught the last few minutes of the Lecce-Milan game and then it went to a German sitcom for a minute. Nothing else. Am I too late or too early? When you say 18:00, what time zone are you referring to? Thanks.

EU time mate :) i gues u just missed it :(
anyway im of big match Barcalona .vs Real madrid starts now :)
(u can search for streams for CCTV-5 CHINA showing now live)

So I hear a game called WE10 is supposedly being released soon.

Anyone ever hear of it? :roll:

Dar said:
So I hear a game called WE10 is supposedly being released soon.

Anyone ever hear of it? :roll:

I know MAN.. pissing me off..cuz I have to search for damn info.. because of lame off-topic posts..

whats we10?:D
anyway of to second half.
Ronnie ownz scored of penalty
Ronaldo made great goal:) chipped the bal over valdes
R.carlos red card:(

Junka are you trying to take the piss now?

Seriously, on topic from now on and that goes for everyone not just you. Temp bans await those that continue to post bollox in this thread!

hehe u r right:)
still no scans out damnn it:(

So... if the Allianz Arena rumour was official, in the end will be official the Portuguese, Belgian and Turkish leagues in WE10 without official license.

Pelintra said:
So... if the Allianz Arena rumour was official, in the end will be official the Portuguese, Belgian and Turkish leagues in WE10 without official license.

hehe, wait
Allianz Arena in WE10 it's logic, like Fly Emirate Stadium in WE11 ;)
and WC 06 too !

Yeah, but that Japanese rumour was the first who said "Allianz Arena" stadium "in".

It's quite possible to see it, I hope it so, will bright more passion for hardcore gamers like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pelintra said:
Yeah, but that Japanese rumour was the first who said "Allianz Arena" stadium "in".

It's quite possible to see it, I hope it so, will bright more passion for hardcore gamers like me.

I know, i have posted this rumour ;)
but Allianz in the game it's normal

i won't be surprised to see teams from those leagues on...and all of portugese teams on....but not lisenced that's for sure..

and as TG said....Allianz in the game is super normal...and expected

Does anyone know if the ML structure has changed?

So once again Estadio da Luz is out...

Nowhere in these posts have I read any comments about the fact that the response time in changing, or rather, selecting players,has been increased.
This,to me,is a major plus as using manual change in the game is a complete nightmare at the moment.
How often have you been desperately trying to select the nearest defender to cut out a rampaging forward,only to find the computer selecting some guy on the other side of the action.
Any improvement in this direction would be a big help.
One other thing.Any likely hood that the goal kick or kicking from hand can be controlled in this new version.Seems daft that we are stuck with a fixed length of kick controlled by the computer when a simple power bar could be used.

yeah wel what about the indoor stadium,and moving hair? those where al bullshit rumours ofcourse...dont be suprised if Portuguese, Belgian and Turkish leagues are alsow not in WE10,because its it hast been confirmed yet by konami.

Agree, that can be really frustrating. it adds to that nagging feeling that there is a certain time loss between your input and the actual happenings on the field. So im really loving all the talk about faster response times, quicker reactions, and also the l1+r1 quick freekick. I hope this is also possible for throw-ins. No more black screens! Hooray!

Such simple things but they can really put the flow back in this game, wich is especially needed for the playstation version.. I find the xbox in comparising more responsive, and thus you get more dynamic games. The downside offcourse is that you are restricted by the bad controller.

i hope the goalkeepers are better and save more goals and make differnet sorts of saves,a indoor pitch would be good,u could pick five players and play in there,i hope all the stuff for we10 will be in pro evo 6,i really hope the chamionship is in it,not goin to happen though,norwich 4 the prem

Master league structure is the same?
If not, master league will be as boring as usual.

PS:ThomasGoal, tu c'est pas ce qui arrive a Wearepes? Encore une fois...

So does this mean pro evo 5 out in October as normal and winning 11 out in January in US?

it doesnt mean anything - we will have to wait for a konami statement for a pro evo 6 release date

juventino said:
Master league structure is the same?
If not, master league will be as boring as usual.

PS:ThomasGoal, tu c'est pas ce qui arrive a Wearepes? Encore une fois...
(t inquietes le serveur est en maintenance !! ca arrivera bientot !!)

The goalkeepers look like they have had some new saves added, just by looking at the wmv movie, one where the keeper dives at a freekick and two lower strectch saves.

Does anyone know if the kit models will be the same?

One minor thing but I hope there is more slots for K skin pre-set faces! There's too few of them for world of football today where there is huge number of great black players we need faces for and if Konami won't make them.. no problem just put the slots there so we can add them ourselves at least. Last game I really had to be efficient with them as there was so many black player faces I had and wanted to use but never enough space for them so i had to sacrifice some depending on which mL/league I play in.

More skin tones would be nice as well of course, there's some players who are definitely between a skin 2 and skin 3 for example so that'd be appreciated too if Konami did but at end of the day, these 2 are pretty minor things but worth a mention anyway since for half the thread we're talking off-topic stuff lol or about next-gen consoles.

Back
Top Bottom