WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

why not just open it with internet explorer? it ain't no video, it's more of a flash website.

Junka said:
Im sorry but i cant see that shirt movement
.....do u mean this moment????

wez.JPG

Pink Pink Pink!!! :D :D :D

Remember last year we had seperate threads for news and discussion, can we have that again as people are filling this one up with pish.

ClassicD said:
Remember last year we had seperate threads for news and discussion, can we have that again as people are filling this one up with pish.

Second that.

Also can we have a separate thread for the people who think a couple of new licenses and one or two new teams (replacing other teams) is an adequate update.

You can find me in the sulking because they fucked over ML fans again, thread :)

nazzo said:
Brazil who?

England all the waaaaaaaaay!!!

first of they should get a proper ENGLISH trainer from ENGLAND then try to win the world cup:applause: Brasil is still fav. for me :)

After Famitsu PS2, one other mag out today about WE10

B000EXQMPU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Need wait the scans from this 2 mags :)

hey the match is Ajaccio - Nancy !

Hmmm after seeing that cover..its gonna have shitloads of info and pics :)

WOW...have u guys gone thru the flash program at that site? Its fantastic.I could pick lots of new animations and few others.Player posture is greatly improved.I believe the goalkeeper has now gone onto a totally new level.We may now even start an attack from the keeper,freestyle element included.There is now a power bar for headers.Looks like the long passes now would be more accurate.Off the ball runs are also improved when your midfielder picks up the ball in the middle of the park.Offside rule is improved also.These are just my analysis from what I saw from the flash program.BRILLIANT!!

is it just me or does the flash thing just load up a picture of a football field when you click a number

my bad, it just takes really long for each page to come through

LOL the way it explains a keeper can handball it and normal player cant!

animation looked class for DF one, where the player was dribbling turning left and right then got owned with a slide tackle

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Man... I seriously cant wait for this game to come out!

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

yeah lets all make that statement againt.
"yeah i cant wait to play it"

Back
Top Bottom