WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

Gay? didnt realise the Xbox 360 was a bloke who fancied other blokes... oh hang on a min he is referring to himself lol

DJ

jonneymendoza said:
is their online mode on the x360 version?
Not really the place to ask about Xbox 360 is it? in a PS2 WE10 thread?

Think before ya post mate.

DJ

Heh, It's funny why people allways think that 'Gay' is homosexual related. Just like a comment earlier "How can a pitch look gay?" If something looks 'gay' or 'is gay', means that it looks stupid/lame to somebody's opinion.

Anywayz, let's keep it on topic and friendly in here.

Man I was cracking a joke with him it was nothing personal. Calm down.

DJ

PLF said:
Kidding of course,
C'mon, be honest. He gives you nightmares. ;) :lol:

Although I agree with PLF about the stats, I dont think its fair to blame them for this. First of all, the developers are japanese so they probably dont have as much exposure of other leagues, secondly the most important thing is the gameplay and also, doing stats would require too much extra research for them to make it realistic. I know PLF and Del Perio do a good job with the stats but they dont cover EVERY player in the game. How many people here could name about 20 players from the J league for example? Now although someone like PLF has more knowledge, unless he knows ALL the players, its not really that fair.

why the heck do you guys hijact this thread and go off-toipc ?

aussiepesfan said:
Here's a quote for ya "if u have nothing nice to say.. dont say anything at all". And if u have any problems with any more new animations, ill help u through it ;)

First of all gob shite, this is a forum. SO if i wanna say that the animation is crap, i will.

Secondly IMO the animation is crap on that lame volley, it just looks..bad. Its my opinion, and as far as im aware im allowed to give it.

Jesus, im sick of folks who just bum konami. If everyone was like you, then we and pes would have less updates than the ones that are present now! we would have no licenses and Fifa would be the best game in the world! I love pes, but im also majorly frustrated at konamis lazy attitude to its continuation in the series.

fatlip180 said:
First of all gob shite, this is a forum. SO if i wanna say that the animation is crap, i will.

Secondly IMO the animation is crap on that lame volley, it just looks..bad. Its my opinion, and as far as im aware im allowed to give it.

Jesus, im sick of folks who just bum konami. If everyone was like you, then we and pes would have less updates than the ones that are present now! we would have no licenses and Fifa would be the best game in the world! I love pes, but im also majorly frustrated at konamis lazy attitude to its continuation in the series.

oooooooooo you rebel

RuneEdge said:
C'mon, be honest. He gives you nightmares. ;) :lol:

Although I agree with PLF about the stats, I dont think its fair to blame them for this. First of all, the developers are japanese so they probably dont have as much exposure of other leagues, secondly the most important thing is the gameplay and also, doing stats would require too much extra research for them to make it realistic. I know PLF and Del Perio do a good job with the stats but they dont cover EVERY player in the game. How many people here could name about 20 players from the J league for example? Now although someone like PLF has more knowledge, unless he knows ALL the players, its not really that fair.

agree spot on:applause:

don't post often in this thread but i read it regulary i have to say thanks thomasgoal you do a great job

Last edited:

Just need Wemerica and few others and that topic could be a real chaos !

RUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!

yeah but i dont expect lots if super kool information
after translating this...the info wil be for the WE n00bs only

123.JPG

uae_sniper said:
Waiting for the UPDATE in the site (( 31-3-2006 ))​

it must be 1:26 in uae and 8:26 in japan so i think you could perhaps wait 2 or 3 hours.

Where are you in uae, abu dhabi, dubai, sharjah ?

Edit : stupid question, it's written "Dubaï" !

Have you seen that ea sports is going to release a new fifa beast on all platforms* also the 27 april 2006, don't you think we have chance to have pes6 for europe at this date !

*PC, Xbox 360, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, DS, PSP and GBA.

Last edited by a moderator:

news on famitsu ps2 :D:

10u6041.jpg

■新着ゲーム通信■
SDガンダム Gジェネレーションポータブル(PSP)
サンライズ英雄譚3
大神(OKAMI)
ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン10
ほか

Translation:

* New arrival game communication *
SD Gundam G generation portable (PSP)
Sunrise hero 譚 3
Large God (OKAMI)
World soccer winning eleven 10
Other things

http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/jp/p_catalog/magazine/teiki/famitsups.html

benjo said:
[...]
Have you seen that ea sports is going to release a new fifa beast on all platforms* also the 27 april 2006, don't you think we have chance to have pes6 for europe at this date !

PES and WE released at the same time ??!!:shock:
I don't think so because it has never occured so far...:roll:

jjoseca said:

10u6041.jpg

■新着ゲーム通信■
サンライズ英雄譚3
大神(OKAMI)
ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン10
ほか

Translation:

Sunrise hero 譚 3
Large God (OKAMI)
Other things

Good newz !! Thanks ! ;)

Last edited:

benjo said:
Just need Wemerica and few others and that topic could be a real chaos !

RUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!

shhhhhhhhiiiuu!! Don't write, say or even THINK about this name, gives bad luck to thread!! :D :D :D :D

PES6 coming with WE10??!?!?!?!

Cheers!

jjoseca said:

10u6041.jpg

■新着ゲーム通信■
サンライズ英雄譚3
大神(OKAMI)
ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン10
ほか

Translation:

Sunrise hero 譚 3
Large God (OKAMI)
Other things

Great ! tomorrow or sathurday new scans ! 8)

benjo said:
it must be 1:26 in uae and 8:26 in japan so i think you could perhaps wait 2 or 3 hours.

Where are you in uae, abu dhabi, dubai, sharjah ?

Edit : stupid question, it's written "Dubaï" !

i'm from Dubai ^_^

about we have chance to get the PES 6 (( europe WE )) no .. it not .. coz we know WE from 3 to 9 ... and evry year there are to date for each game ... so it will not come out together

Back
Top Bottom