Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

"What your the teacher here?"

Your?
like... mine?
LOL
stop it... you're killing me...

LOL

i always read this forum, but rarelly post, and i think not anyone has stopped and said that this new we (the last one for ps2) needs some improvement in the in-game editor... i think a ps2 game cannot have only four skin tones to select being football a worldwide sport that many races play, i mean 4 was fine for psone but now? at least in this last game give us more tones.... also more layers and better options for doing a striped shirt like juventus or something like that

i hope pes and we are released at the same time, then it would stop people having to buy both versions of the game all the time.

that beginners guide does have some video clips in it, worth a quick look in my opinion!

Yeah love the diving head in 5/6 of the 2nd outta 4 menus... and shows a power bar.. hmm interesting.. dont think ive seen that before :)

nah.. thats just a fake shot/pass.. ie. they activated the powerbar by pressing shot or long ball.. but then pressed x for fake..hence this player cuts inside instead... thats been in previous WEs

aussiepesfan said:
nah.. thats just a fake shot/pass.. ie. they activated the powerbar by pressing shot or long ball.. but then pressed x for fake..hence this player cuts inside instead... thats been in previous WEs
Yes. I see that after. :roll: :lol:

what i havent seen before is a Power Bar for Headers.. so looks new to me, unless ive totally missed it in we9.. jeez it may be getting late.. well .. atleast some ingame (even though practice) action :)

in the third video, after the second it happens, it haggles to him to a black and it makes that movement the shirt

jjoseca said:
in the third video, after the second it happens, it haggles to him to a black and it makes that movement the shirt

Hmmm interesting.. i thought i saw some shirt tugging myself.. but wasnt sure due to the poor quality of the clip (ie. not high resolution etc).. u may be right... still cant fully tell though.. but thatd be a cool feature :)

real vid. for the WE n00bs,
gues we have to wait for april 12 for some GAME MODE information

Im sorry but i cant see that shirt movement
.....do u mean this moment????

wez.JPG

Yes thats the shirt movement i saw.. may just be the skin tone of the black player moving over the white shirt... but yeah.. a replay close up would make it easier hahah

Im sure you can elbow on the game now.

Back
Top Bottom