WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

ThomasGOAL said:
I look the video again and i think it's Allianz Arena ;)

allianz7cl.jpg

and they probably just used one of the stadium that are in welab's patch

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

embraceuk1 said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/16543858/tentou.wmv.html

This is the video
On 3:50 it talks about the Masterleague and it looks like hes choosing masterleague options but theres a ton of choices.
Maybe brought back things like Transfer frequency option etc.
Yo Embrace, what's going on man.

When you got some confirmed news or concrete stuff or info on ML, keep me up to date man as you know where my interests lie ;)

latez

whats the big deal or difference about win 11-10 ? can i get it at a store in america - california ?

i'm really afraid about that :

- Less red/yellow cards are issued

I real think there wasn't enough, too much whistle for nothing but not enough cards ; especially agaisnt the cpu when the last defender tackles you bad and ther'es not even a yellow card !

Could you guys confirm ? Any precisions ?

Just watched the last vid and to be honest, it looks like they have taken away the physical contact feature from WE9. I really liked that as it was very close to reality. You could just get shoulder to shoulder with a striker and hold him from crossing the ball in when it rolled near the goalline, so you could win a goalkick. If they should really have dropped it I would be quite disappointed.

Ok its saturday,where are the freakin scans:)

:) cant believe over on pesinsight Deki fooled me by saying that all europeon leagues are licensed,champonship teams in.:( fool:D

man the EPL license would be really cool..why can't they get them.. EPL is the biggest and the best in Europe.

RuneEdge said:
C'mon, be honest. He gives you nightmares. ;) :lol:

Although I agree with PLF about the stats, I dont think its fair to blame them for this. First of all, the developers are japanese so they probably dont have as much exposure of other leagues, secondly the most important thing is the gameplay and also, doing stats would require too much extra research for them to make it realistic. I know PLF and Del Perio do a good job with the stats but they dont cover EVERY player in the game. How many people here could name about 20 players from the J league for example? Now although someone like PLF has more knowledge, unless he knows ALL the players, its not really that fair.

That's not an excuse for such scandalous errors as konami has delivered throughout ages. One thing is extensive quality stat work, and in that dept what you say makes sense. Other is the scandalous rating (lack of) criteria. Messi didn't apear this month for example. Ppl who know soccer know Messi should already have apeared a bit nicer in PES5 after a brilliant youth tournament last summer. Other examples are the scandalous stats David Beckham had throughout the years, Recoba was another. It's scandalous to see how even today the japs seem to find if hard to give the proper stats to Ronaldinho for example (only 81 in free kick?! for goodness sake)...

So... ok if we cannot expect a 100% stat job but konami stat work is simply amateur.

Last edited:

the big question is whether we10 will suffer from any slowdown on wide camera angle... cause if it suffers from any sort of slowdown (on either corners or freekicks), it will be garbage...

Mauras said:
So... ok if we cannot expect a 100% stat job but konami stat work is simply amateur.
But there stat job isnt a selling point for their game so why bother? When you buy the game and look at the back of the cover, you see things written on it like "new Master League" or "More licences" or "Improved dribbles and tricks". But it doesnt say something like "New improved and more accurate stats" cuz thats not something thats gonna sell the game. If the stats were REALLY crap, people will still buy the game anyway and Konami know that.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MASTERLEAGUE.

Even WE5 with a proper Masterleague would have been a truly amazing game i would still play today.
So its really annoying 5 years/9 games later the masterleague hasn't be improved with the most obvious features that other games have already implemented.

Even 1 option to be hired or fired would truly open up this game and extend our seasons before getting bored at one club.

Stats can be changed and will be.

profit90 said:
the big question is whether we10 will suffer from any slowdown on wide camera angle... cause if it suffers from any sort of slowdown (on either corners or freekicks), it will be garbage...

Dude get over it,slowdowns wil always be on ps2,this is last serie on PS2 enjoy it and next game on nextgen.

I would like it if other clubs offered for players in your team.. I believe they had that in WE6? But it would be a very cool feature.

Can I ban you anyway? ;) :lol:

What about the Inter game? :(

Back
Top Bottom