WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Its normal to have slowdowns in Big stadiums, PS2 is on Limit with this Game, but better than WE8!!!!

Ihope we will see sonn an ingame video, two new stadiums are not enough watch WE9 asia chmpionship, its amazing to have so much new stadiums, not everytime the same, hope there will not be Low Qualitystadium Shit like in we9!!! It was a desaster to edit this!

in a few Days we will know!!!

I don't wanna believe that slowdowns will be increased in we10 !!!
And...i don't wanna believe that a guy played some beta-copies..

johan said:
lets relax bro hehe.. I said he played a testing beta WE10 version. Now pictures clearly show 2 new stadiums.. but about the slowdown I do believe.

Winning Eleven Xbox 360 the 6 april in MS press event in Tokyo

2006330122116242.jpg

Last edited:

Seabass1977 said:
I don't wanna believe that slowdowns will be increased in we10 !!!
And...i don't wanna believe that a guy played some beta-copies..

Ahhh thats ok..you're just jelaous cuz it wasn't you heheheh :lol:

mr5973 said:
well i guess it´s just that ;-)
(in previous versions of pro evolution soccer the net of the goals was always white - that´s why it´s such big news...)

hmm.. thank you very much!

I would like to lick your lollipop, if you know what i mean:
"transfers the human system macroevolution"
"Novo padrão e novas opções, introdução exaustiva"
and
"Customiser defense"

so, uh, I didn't really understand certains parts of the text ... and I would appreciate if someone would clear that up for me, thanks :D

see you later
flwzzzzzzz =)

johan said:
Ahhh thats ok..you're just jelaous cuz it wasn't you heheheh :lol:

I can't believe this guy.

He said that the gameplay would be the same as We9...

But when you look at the last mini videos, there are so much new moves, the way the ball move is improved too, goalkeeper animations and A.I seems to have been increased.

The game will inevitably be different.

Like all the Konami's winning.

So when is this game going to be out in stores in the U.S so i can go buy it?....

Rated Josh said:
I can't believe this guy.

He said that the gameplay would be the same as We9...

But when you look at the last mini videos, there are so much new moves, the way the ball move is improved too, goalkeeper animations and A.I seems to have been increased.

The game will inevitably be different.

Like all the Konami's winning.

I can't see shit at the mini videos. What I only see is that movement of the shooting is different but just that....only new moves but not a very new gameplay structure.

Just think at one thing:

All the Winning Eleven's game are different. You won't play We8 the same way you play We9. That's a fact, and it was always like that.

But it is a hard debate...

In my point of view:
We5: Fantastic
We6: Shitty
We7: Magic
We8: Bwah!
We9: Wonderful!

One game is good, the next bad, the next good...

I think this flow is going to be broken.
We9 was so good, from me, they have to keep the base of We9 and just improve the worst points.

So, what's the matter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Amsterdammer said:
I can't see shit at the mini videos. What I only see is that movement of the shooting is different but just that....only new moves but not a very new gameplay structure.

Yep, new moves and Animations dont mean a new Gameplay,(does anyone need a neew Gameplay?? i need only a few changes) the fact is how they have changed the shots, i love we9 shots! When you see we8 the shots are to slow and without power, allwas they look more technical, but in We9 you can do what shot you want , and also Powershots!!!!

uae_sniper said:
not 2007

^_^

it is

27 April 2006
TheWolf is referring to the official US release based on this game.

ThomasGOAL said:

2006330122116242.jpg

:( We just got over the nextgen shit...and now we get this ,GREAT

jimis said:
Yep, new moves and Animations dont mean a new Gameplay,(does anyone need a neew Gameplay?? i need only a few changes) the fact is how they have changed the shots, i love we9 shots! When you see we8 the shots are to slow and without power, allwas they look more technical, but in We9 you can do what shot you want , and also Powershots!!!!

Ofcourse we need a new gameplay or else it will get boring after a while.

I do believe that the gameplay will certainly vary. Look at Winning Eleven 8 and Winning Eleven 9. People said that WE9 would bear little improvement over WE8, but it did. So people who believe that their will be no major improvement in gameplay, shut your mouths and wait and see on the 27th April, when you personally play it. Then we will see who is right and who is wrong.

Azzaboy said:
I do believe that the gameplay will certainly vary. Look at Winning Eleven 8 and Winning Eleven 9. People said that WE9 would bear little improvement over WE8, but it did. So people who believe that their will be no major improvement in gameplay, shut your mouths and wait and see on the 27th April, when you personally play it. Then we will see who is right and who is wrong.

Who said that? Will I never said that WE9 wouldn't have improved gameplay. Konami was always saying they will improve the gameplay alot. But now I don't hear shit! It worries me. I'm afraid that we're gonna end up with PES5 but with changes in the ML and alot of license. It's reminding me of FIFA.....:( They never change the gameplay just a little bit...

ThomasGOAL said:
Is it a true news ?
WE For 360 .......Amazing, Fantastic.....:applause:

Last edited:

For me WE9 was one of the worst on the saga, taking about gameplay of course. I hope they dont commit the same mistake this time.

nope...i think WE9:JL is the best so far,before that WE8:LE was the best.

best winning eleven was WE6 FE it was amazing, keepers were fantastic but i think WE10 will be the best game ever!!!! seriously!

when i played ISS on psx first time i was realy amazed,and it was already my nr1 footie game:)
I realy do hope that WE1O is gonna be the best one of the serie.
{and for al the hater F u al:)}

Someone thinks he's funny....
anyways, I think PES5 is the best, but your first PES is always something special, like PES2 is for me, but you can't really say that it's better than PES5.
Btw, is there gonna be some kind of demo of we10?

can we10 be played on a pal ps2 if it has a swap magic installed

GAMEPLAY WILL STAY THE SAME MARK MY WORDS.. THEY ONLY ADDED NEW MOVES, ANIMATIONS ETC.. BUT GAMEPLAY CAN ONLY GET FASTER OR SLOWER.

Back
Top Bottom