WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

ss4_goku said:
i doubt simply because they are lisenced....

Well you can do it with licensed clubs.. And for example, Argentina uses white shorts sometimes, just like Brazil, so I think they should make it available.

The negativity in this thread i find quite comical.... i think alot here need to grow up.. just be patient, n stop wasting your time on problems that dont even exist yet.. or at all. I really feel sorry for the people that have to live with you.

oh..and i cant wait for this great game to come out :)

370.jpg

"WINNING ELEVEN 10"
• straight strikes visits WE10 to create the person
• the magnificent movement and AI largely strengthen
• the new operation increases "偷步 the penalty kick"
• ML growth system ON/OFF returns the zero point
• goalkeeper new Canada diverse movement adjustment

there is one thing ! konami !!!
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update the players states !! make them like real that is the important part of the game !

aussiepesfan said:
The negativity in this thread i find quite comical.... i think alot here need to grow up.. just be patient, n stop wasting your time on problems that dont even exist yet.. or at all. I really feel sorry for the people that have to live with you.

Great Post :applause:

WE7 said:
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update the players states !! make them like real that is the important part of the game !

stats are perhaps the hardest thing to update !?
id' prefer balanced stats, and no more big stats for the most known players.

R.I.P. Juve

mrblick said:
whats so bad with unlicenced leagues? just adds more variety
exactly without the unliscnesd teams and countrys there wouldn't be much point of having a kit edit which is so good

The Magic Box has a new trailer I don't know if it was posted yet but it has a bunch of new animations and other things I haven't seen posted. Here's the link:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/gaming.htm

Just scroll down the page and you'll see the link to the new Winning Eleven 10 trailer. If this has already been posted then I'm sorry about that it's just for those that didn't see it yet.

yeah that one has already been posted up

titi henry said:
yes better penalty

Those automatic online translaters seem to translate the Japanese word for free kick with the word penalty.

So i am afraid that there sadly will be no new penalty system. I think the article refers to the quick free kick with R1 and L1.

aussiepesfan said:

Well said mate

mazanga said:
Those automatic online translaters seem to translate the Japanese word for free kick with the word penalty.

So i am afraid that there sadly will be no new penalty system. I think the article refers to the quick free kick with R1 and L1.

that's what i thought too

WE7 said:
PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

There most of the time bullshit,Konami still doest do enouf reseach of individual player stats in real live,its alsow a real hard job for them i think,cus there are lots of players to set the stats to,Even with a great player like Ronaldinho they have wrong stats,if u see in WE9 he's free kick stats where awfull low,and in real live we al know he has a good shot in he's legs for a free kick.

So no worries u can always set the stats ur way,but u gotta be honest to ur self and set them straight,and not ur favorite players wil all 99:lol:

uae_sniper said:
Ronaldinho power

06032902340020899.bmp

link

^_^

Very good m8:)
Can anyone check if some stats of Ronaldinho is changed?
(like the freekick)

Last edited:

Could anybody post another some more of the players' stats please ?

Pelintra said:
Yes, with more leagues more enjoyful is the game, but we need the official confirmation by Konami, I hope it so.

@studeep: Konami is reducing the number of clubs because in next year all Major European Football Leagues will only have 16 clubs because of the new UEFA and FIFA rules, in next season Portugal will reduce 18 clubs to 16.

sorry mate, that's not true, yes, portugal is reducing but just because of lack of quality for 18 really competetive teams, all other leagues will stick to their size, the 16 teams bullshit is just a stupid wish by mr.arsehole himself, sepp blatter. it's not gonna happen.

Hmm yeah they updated the official website today more about the conference they has couple of days ago,just a compilation of we10 on ps2 and WE:mobile and WE:arcade and the wine and shire soundtrack,no new footage of WE10:(
01_02.jpg

WE:Arcade pic
arcade.JPG

arcade2.JPG

Last edited:

ポルトガルリーグ = portugal league

ベルギーリーグ = belgi league (belgium i think)

This might not mean that these whole leagues are in the game.
Im thinking it might be a reference to certain liecenced teams from these leagues i.e just Porto and Benfica who were liecened in PES5 not necceserily the whole portugeese league. hope Im wrong wouldn't mind more teams.

P.S Will the next version of the game (Ps3) have a different name.
winning eleven eleven doesn't sound right. its like you have a stammer or somthing

Junka said:
Very good m8:)
Can anyone check if some stats of Ronaldinho is changed?
(like the freekick)

His dribble speed seems to be 99 which i think is different Some info seems to be obscured by the "big random selection match". I think free kick stats are on the next page when you press R1. Nothin about Free kicks on there as far as i can read. Something in Kanji i cannot read is 99 also i don't remember Ronaldinho having many if any 99's in WE9. Technique is 98 as well. Hope that helps mate.

Last edited:

My Japanese is not fleunt but i can read a bit are you refering to the Japanese before? This mentions Belgian and Portugeuse league. But not sure if that means full licences or not it probably does though.

クラブチームはポルトガルリーグ(全18チーム)ベルギーリーグ(全18チーム)トルコリーグ(全18チー ム)

This says club teams for Portugal (entire 18 teams) Belgium league (entire 18 teams) and Turkish league (entire 18 teams)

So to confirm it seems yes the full portugese and Turkish as well as Belgium leagues are there.

Katakana is easy to read, But the words i don't know in Hiragana, i do have Japanese electronic dictionairy but i can't read some of the Kanji so hard to find out what they mean alot of the time. Don't go chucking large amounts of Japanese at me and expect me to be able to translate it. I can do as much as i can. I would love to be able to translate it all because i wanna know as much about WE10 as everyone else but can't do it all.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho stats in the picture
shortpass acc. 92
short pass sp. 88
longpass acc. 91
long pass sp. 86
shot acc. 84
shot sp. 84
shot tch. 89
free kick 81
curve 85
if i remember in we9 free kick was under 80.

JU! said:
My Japanese is not fleunt but i can read a bit are you refering to the Japanese before? This mentions Belgian and Portugeuse league. But not sure if that means full licences or not it probably does though.

クラブチームはポルトガルリーグ(全18チーム)ベルギーリーグ(全18チーム)トルコリーグ(全18チー ム)

This says club teams for Portugal (Don't know the kanji infront 18 teams) Belgium league (18 teams) and Turkish league (18 teams)

So to confirm it seems yes the full portugese and Turkish as well as Belgium leagues are there.

Katakana is easy to read, But the words i don't know in Hiragana, i do have Japanese electronic dictionairy but i can't read some of the Kanji so hard to find out what they mean alot of the time. Don't go chucking large amounts of Japanese at me and expect me to be able to translate it. I can do as much as i can. I would love to be able to translate it all because i wanna know as much about WE10 as everyone else but can't do it all.

Cant believe this! Presentation video shows same leagues as we9!!!
Portugal league were fine but Belgian league??? Turkish league??? Than i want the Greek league!!!!!Hey konami give me the Greek League!!!

What are those two 99 stats for? Dribble Acc. and Dribble Speed?

the other is dribble acc. but the other is agility or response. dribble speed is under the two 99 it is over 90.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom