WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

TheWolf said:
At least you'll get it. Here in North America we probably won't see WE10 at all, or at least until the March 2007 timeline.

By then they probably won't bother so we'll have to wait for the PS3 conversion which obviously won't reach us here until the following year. It looks like WE9 was the last title we'll see in North America for 2 years.
That sucks!! :(

Any one see the stadium presentation on the last video at the 04:08 (point 4) ? with night, wind and rain icone

Last edited:

I need a perfect translation of that please :

とりあえず僕はバイエルン実名とアリアンツ・アレナ追加で満足です(^^;。
どうせならハンブルクとかも実名化してくれればなぁ。
リヨンとかも。。。と言っていたら限が無いですけど。

ThomasGOAL said:
Any one see the stadium presentation on the last video at the 04:08 (point 4) ? with night, wind and rain icone

yeah looks cool, wondering which stadium and if this might be an option only for final matches.

ThomasGOAL said:

I really liked that presentation, it looked like a view from an aeroplane
of the stadium in the night. Point 3 it was.

Some of the other impressive things.
The animations when they show the Japan team at 5:00 in the video.
The way the captain volleys the ball,
Nakata's new celebration,
Nakamura's free-kick looks very organic...it's very real-life like.
Is this what they're talking about being organic animations....very
life-like.

ThomasGOAL said:
I need a perfect translation of that please :

とりあえず僕はバイエルン実名とアリアンツ・アレナ追加で満足です(^^;。
どうせならハンブルクとかも実名化してくれればなぁ。
リヨンとかも。。。と言っていたら限が無いですけど。

Temporarily, I am satisfactory with the Bayern actual name and アリアンツ arena addition, (the ^^; . How if the せ if Hamburg to actual name it converts. Lyon. . . When with you say, there is no limit, however is.

It seems that we will not have Bayern Münchën licensed, but his stadium too... :D

mathewsss said:
I really liked that presentation, it looked like a view from an aeroplane
of the stadium in the night. Point 3 it was.

This one?

estdio6em.gif

The quick freekicks look sweet...

Has there been a team-list yet? I have been wondering about this "International challenge Europe", if it could be something like Nippon challenge, Then they'd have to include all european teams... And therefore Iceland! But I don't see that happening.

It's also cool that the red ball is decently red now, but the pitches still need to be greener.

Junka said:
Hhaha always the hate from brazilians to Agrentina.....hmm but i dont believe holland wil come far..if u see the line up...al the big known players are not in the team,V.basten selected buch of weak erendivisie players,and totaly unexpierenced

I really believe in Holland Junka! Van Basten was fantastic like a player, and now is getting more and more stronger as a coach (Barça want him right?). I'm sure that Holland will do a wonderful job on WC, and if Brazil fall, I will be Holland "since I was a kid", like we say in Brazil... :D

Cheers!

Plz.. at least crush Argentina! :D :D :D :D

Temporarily, I am satisfactory with the Bayern actual name and アリアンツ arena addition, (the ^^; . How if the せ if Hamburg to actual name it converts. Lyon. . . When with you say, there is no limit, however is.
Speak about the "Aliance Arena".
And the 'convertion' of the names of Lyon and Hamburg ? (new licences ???)

Did you find that on Weys.net , Thomas ?

Sollito said:
I really believe in Holland Junka! Van Basten was fantastic like a player, and now is getting more and more stronger as a coach (Barça want him right?). I'm sure that Holland will do a wonderful job on WC, and if Brazil fall, I will be Holland "since I was a kid", like we say in Brazil... :D

Cheers!

Plz.. at least crush Argentina! :D :D :D :D

Hehe yeah but if i see what players he selects to play in the national team:shock: lots of ppl freak out in holland:)
Gues i can judge him after the world cup is over,see how he did:)

ok now im gone Champions league second half Benfica vs. Barcalona starts:D

I think holland will come to the half final, maybe even to the finals. They have good players: robben, van nistelrooy, van der sar, davids. And they have a good trainer: Van Basten.

egyptenaar said:
I think holland will come to the half final, maybe even to the finals. They have good players: robben, van nistelrooy, van der sar, davids. And they have a good trainer: Van Basten.

Leef je in Nederland? I think also that The Netherlands will kick it far

tony 7 said:
Where is the cheapest place to order the game? I dont wan to be hit by customs or shipping fee. I live in the UK.

The link at the top of the page is the only place you need to go ;)

Thanks for the today's news ;)
And does Konami will communicate about his game soon ? :)
Thanks ;)

CWright said:
The link at the top of the page is the only place you need to go ;)

Thank You. i normally buy it over the phone from a shop in London but he charges £65 though I get it next day.
I think the game would cost me around £50 with the most expensive air mail shipping option. Will I get hit by custioms and do they take my money out only once the game has been shipped?

I heard rumours that Liverpool were going to be a licensed team but I take it that wont be true :(

KAiWAi said:
Speak about the "Aliance Arena".
And the 'convertion' of the names of Lyon and Hamburg ? (new licences ???)

Did you find that on Weys.net , Thomas ?

Yes KAiWAi :) and thanks for the perfect tranlation
no comeback on MSN ? ;)

Now i need another perfect translation about that please :

いい加減にしてくれKONAMI。MLがまだ16チーム4リーグ制って…
ウイイレ(11?)では頼むよまぢで。
クラブチームはポルトガルリーグ(全18チーム)ベルギーリーグ(全18チーム)トルコリーグ(全18チーム)を偽名でいいから入れてくれ。そしてMLを18チームの6リーグ制、全リーグ2部リーグあり(8チーム)
欧州CLは32チームのグループリーグ制・UEFAカップは16チームのグループリーグ制
1部リーグでは上位3チームがCL出場権獲得。
4、5位は予備予選権獲得(計12チームがプレーオフ→同リーグの4位と5位のチームがH&A方式で勝者がCL出場権獲得)
リーグランキングの上位4リーグの6、7、8位のチームはUEFAカップ出場権獲得・残りの2リーグは6、7位のチームがUEFAカップ出場権獲得(計16チーム)
2部リーグではリーグランキングの上位2リーグの上位2チームがCL出場権獲得。残りの4リーグは上位1チームだけがCL出場権獲得。昇格・降格は2チームずつ。
とまぁ、こんな感じかな。これなら絶対面白いかも

ThomasGOAL said:
Now i need another perfect translation about that please :

いい加減にしてくれKONAMI。MLがまだ16チーム4リーグ制って…
ウイイレ(11?)では頼むよまぢで。
クラブチームはポルトガルリーグ(全18チーム)ベルギーリーグ(全18チーム)トルコリーグ(全18チーム)を偽名でいいから入れてくれ。そしてMLを18チームの6リーグ制、全リーグ2部リーグあり(8チーム)
欧州CLは32チームのグループリーグ制・UEFAカップは16チームのグループリーグ制
1部リーグでは上位3チームがCL出場権獲得。
4、5位は予備予選権獲得(計12チームがプレーオフ→同リーグの4位と5位のチームがH&A方式で勝者がCL出場権獲得)
リーグランキングの上位4リーグの6、7、8位のチームはUEFAカップ出場権獲得・残りの2リーグは6、7位のチームがUEFAカップ出場権獲得(計16チーム)
2部リーグではリーグランキングの上位2リーグの上位2チームがCL出場権獲得。残りの4リーグは上位1チームだけがCL出場権獲得。昇格・降格は2チームずつ。
とまぁ、こんな感じかな。これなら絶対面白いかも

To some extent it does, KONAMI. ML still 16 team 4 league system って... ウイイレ (11?) So you ask, with the ま ぢ. The club team the Portuguese league (all the 18 teams) the Belgian league (all the 18 teams) the Turkish league (all the 18 Kyi ム) with pseudonym inserts from calling. And ML 6 league systems of 18 teams, there are all the league 2 section leagues, (8 teams) as for Europe CL as for the ク ゙ ル ー フ ゚ リ ー ク ゙ system UEFA カ ッ プ of 32 teams with the ク ゙ ル ー フ ゚ リ ー ク ゙ system 1 section league of 16 teams the superior 3 teams CL participation right acquisition. As for 4 and 5 rank extra preliminary round right acquisition (total 12 team フ ゚ レ ー オ フ -> team of 4 rank and 5 rank of the same league from H&A system winner CL participation right acquisition) as for team of 6, 7 and 8 rank of superior 4 leagues of league ranking as for UEFA カ ッ フ ゚ participation right acquisition remaining 2 leagues team of 6 and 7 rank UEFA カ ッ フ ゚ participation right acquisition (total 16 team) with 2 section leagues superior 2 teams of superior 2 leagues of league ranking CL participation right acquisition. As for remaining 4 leagues superior 1 チ - just ム CL participation right acquisition. As for being promoted demotion 2 teams at a time. With well, such a feeling kana. If this whether it is funny without fail

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! same ML structure :mad:
that raps it up for me really :(

The club team the Portuguese league (all the 18 teams) the Belgian league (all the 18 teams) the Turkish league (all the 18 Kyi ム) with pseudonym inserts from calling.

what? leagues ingame with fake names?

Really big shit! :(

I think we will have more 3 unlicensed leagues: Portuguese, Belgian and Turkish.

I hope it so much!

very very very very disappointing!! :nono::nono::roll: :roll: :-s:twisted::( :( :mad: :mad: :-# :-# [-( [-( {|= :-x :-x {|= :x :sad: :-& :puke: :puke: =; =; ](*,) :spid:

Pelintra, wait, i need a perfect translation, no with altavista
wait KAiWAi, or i can translate myself with altavista

and i never says it's a official news ;)

Ohhh come'on... football is not the only the English PremierLeague! :mryellow:

I cant understand SHITTT from that translation....and needs to be 100% confirmed then believe it,cus i heard lots of bullshit rumours wich hast been confirmd by KONAMI it self.

Back
Top Bottom