WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

ThomasGOAL said:
Pelintra, wait, i need a perfect translation, no with altavista
wait KAiWAi, or i can translate myself with altavista

and i never says it's a official news ;)
i dont think it'll be far off (considering the news bringer=Thomas.. ;))but i'll hold my breath non the less :)

whats so bad with unlicenced leagues? just adds more variety

TheWolf said:
At least you'll get it. Here in North America we probably won't see WE10 at all, or at least until the March 2007 timeline.

By then they probably won't bother so we'll have to wait for the PS3 conversion which obviously won't reach us here until the following year. It looks like WE9 was the last title we'll see in North America for 2 years.

Arrgh.. Don't say that.. I hope we do get it here.. Why wouldn't we? If they release it earlier in other parts of the world they'll probably release it early here too.. I hope!

egyptenaar said:
I think holland will come to the half final, maybe even to the finals. They have good players: robben, van nistelrooy, van der sar, davids. And they have a good trainer: Van Basten.

Yeah but with those players only u wont win the World cup,and c'mon V.nisjtelrooy is benchwarmer in Man.united,Kuyt hast scored a goal in monts,hope robben is fit for the world cup cus its a player that can be inured realy fast he's like glass then can break very easly.And then we have the bullshit defence line at the back,Vlaar,mathijsen,opdam bullshit...they only have erendivisie expierence.Real players are Boularouz,Davids,Vd Sar,cocu that are strong players.

mrblick said:
whats so bad with unlicenced leagues? just adds more variety
nothing at all but Mate, from what i can read, i understand the ML is basically the same structure with more leagues and thats fair enough but for someone that dont know naff about these leagues it's basically useless coz they'd probably play the same leagues they've been playing therefore experiencing nothing different at all from WE9. i recon it'll be better if The current ML format/structure would have been improved on from a managerial point of view but there you go!
neways i'm still holding my breath as it's not confirmed yet :)

Last edited:

I dont know im happy with 3 more leagues even its still not lincend,we all know where gonna patch that shit over and over till it looks al real :)

ポルトガルリーグ = portugal league

ベルギーリーグ = belgi league (belgium i think)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, with more leagues more enjoyful is the game, but we need the official confirmation by Konami, I hope it so.

@studeep: Konami is reducing the number of clubs because in next year all Major European Football Leagues will only have 16 clubs because of the new UEFA and FIFA rules, in next season Portugal will reduce 18 clubs to 16.

benjo said:

if thats true its amazing news!

What i can't understand ThomsGoal do they speak of what they would like to have in the game or a possibility ?

Pelintra said:
To some extent it does, KONAMI. ML still 16 team 4 league system って... ウイイレ (11?) So you ask, with the ま ぢ. The club team the Portuguese league (all the 18 teams) the Belgian league (all the 18 teams) the Turkish league (all the 18 Kyi ム) with pseudonym inserts from calling. And ML 6 league systems of 18 teams, there are all the league 2 section leagues, (8 teams) as for Europe CL as for the ク ゙ ル ー フ ゚ リ ー ク ゙ system UEFA カ ッ プ of 32 teams with the ク ゙ ル ー フ ゚ リ ー ク ゙ system 1 section league of 16 teams the superior 3 teams CL participation right acquisition. As for 4 and 5 rank extra preliminary round right acquisition (total 12 team フ ゚ レ ー オ フ -> team of 4 rank and 5 rank of the same league from H&A system winner CL participation right acquisition) as for team of 6, 7 and 8 rank of superior 4 leagues of league ranking as for UEFA カ ッ フ ゚ participation right acquisition remaining 2 leagues team of 6 and 7 rank UEFA カ ッ フ ゚ participation right acquisition (total 16 team) with 2 section leagues superior 2 teams of superior 2 leagues of league ranking CL participation right acquisition. As for remaining 4 leagues superior 1 チ - just ム CL participation right acquisition. As for being promoted demotion 2 teams at a time. With well, such a feeling kana. If this whether it is funny without fail

whooooooooot??? Turkish League :applause: :D

There's nothing official or even confirmed so far. Let ThomasGOAL (& KAiWAI & the others...) do his job ! 8)
Then we'll comment... ;)

Last edited:

Hey guys wait !!!
It's maybe what want a Japan guy, let's KAiWAi make a good translate, forget that for the moment

Does anyone knows wich national teams from the concacaf area will appear in the game I know that Costa Rica, Usa, Mexico and Trinidad & Tobago will appear but there are more?

Junka said:
Yeah but with those players only u wont win the World cup,and c'mon V.nisjtelrooy is benchwarmer in Man.united,Kuyt hast scored a goal in monts,hope robben is fit for the world cup cus its a player that can be inured realy fast he's like glass then can break very easly.And then we have the bullshit defence line at the back,Vlaar,mathijsen,opdam bullshit...they only have erendivisie expierence.Real players are Boularouz,Davids,Vd Sar,cocu that are strong players.

I didn't know Davids was still playing for the national team, I thought he retired from the national team, so he still plays for Holland?

lolz, i heard there was Canada too...hahaha

newayz, i think Thomasgoal got that from a forum, and it seems like that's what a guy wants....it's only forum talk, so nothing confirmed, can only be counted as rumours...let's wait for better translations first...(argh, my friend ain't online)...

but i'm totally up for new teams and new leagues...better game play in ML with more variations!! keke

Doubla R said:
I didn't know Davids was still playing for the national team, I thought he retired from the national team, so he still plays for Holland?

i doubt it, he's a fossil... unless they now allow players to bring their walkers on the field.

Yes, belgian league...

...but it DON'T mean that belgian and turkish are in WE10 !!!!!!!!!!

ThomasGOAL said:
I need a perfect translation of that please :

とりあえず僕はバイエルン実名とアリアンツ・アレナ追加で満足です(^^;。
どうせならハンブルクとかも実名化してくれればなぁ。
リヨンとかも。。。と言っていたら限が無いですけど。

"for the time being, i'm completely satisfied with the addition of the real Bayern (Munich??) names and "ariantsu"(alliance??) arena (^^;."

so according to this person, the so called Alliance Arena is in(!!)

.vic

bikutaa said:
"for the time being, i'm completely satisfied with the addition of the real Bayern (Munich??) names and "ariantsu"(alliance??) arena (^^;."

so according to this person, the so called Alliance Arena is in(!!)

.vic

For Bayern it's official, about the stadium very possible, but about Lyon and Hambourg ?

I hope that Konami releases WE10 before the WC in both Europe and North America. Like someone said before it's horrible to wait so long for a new WE that came out in the rest of the world.

i wasn't so sure about the rest..

it sounds like he's referring to things such as if Lyon were refered to then there wouldn't be a limit,..

but we need someone with real Japanese skills, right ThomasGOAL^__^*

must thank u for the persistent info tho, from many sources(!!)
:applause:

i am most sad, that there might not be a PSP WE10 before june,..
CUP mode is *badly* needed, along with the new Japan jerseys >__<

.vic
JapanNTxJ.LEAUGExKASHIMA

Last edited by a moderator:

It's gonna be patched by most people here anyway so does it matter wat teams and players are there?? Just the gameplay and master league needs a brush up and waheyyy.

P.S, Arsenal are scum hehe

badlandz said:
It's gonna be patched by most people here anyway so does it matter wat teams and players are there?? Just the gameplay and master league needs a brush up

Exactly.. who cares about licenses. As long as they provide a strong editor. The focus must always remain on the gameplay.

Ronaldinho power

06032902340020899.bmp

link

Saviola power

06032902351039959.bmp

link

^_^

Last edited:

I think what we need is "Create team option" in edit mode, we already have the create player option, so why we can't have this option and also "create league/cup" option will be great.

I wonder if we are going to be able to combine home and away kits with the new licensed national teams, because in WE9 you cant combine the Nipon kit, it doesn't let you change the shorts to away shorts. I hope we are able to do it in WE10.

Back
Top Bottom