WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

Doubla R said:
Weird because in the video they didnt mention sweden.. If I remember correctly they only mentioned argentina, england, spain holland and italy.. nothing about sweden.. They probably just made the kits accurate but no emblem or sponsor..

Thanks a lot for all the info to everyone, much appreciated.

No no Doubla R, Sweden official kit, like Australia and Bayern ;)

Doubla R said:
They probably just made the kits accurate but no emblem or sponsor..

nah, konami never did that and surely won't change their way of handling the kits and licenses. sweden is licensed and confirmed, ask thomas. :)

/damn, missed your post, :lmao:

I can't see Bayern's kit. :(

Can anyone upload the picture again?

This?

bayern3im6tj.jpg

Amsterdammer said:
Really? Neva played it before man......

He is right, parameters between 76 and 79 are green from WE9JLeague. Interesting, but I think is useless since a 76-79 stat is a pretty poor number on any category, and giving a different color just create confusion.

Thankz guys for the dutch players translation...and yes Cocu's stats are abosolutly that good in Konami's database(thanks god we can change that)
btw in that pic of sweden thats Ibrahimovic i gues...why thel hell does he has long hair...and new the new bald hair....is Konami so stupid to change those little stuff.

Amsterdammer said:
Really? Neva played it before man......

Yes the green stats was already in WE9:JL (best WE games out for now)

ThomasGOAL said:

I click "FREE", but then I just get a page with loads of crap and something saying...

"Your IP-address 80.5.160.8 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own Premium-Account now. Instant download-access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-account solves this problem as well."

Just where is this downloading to? I see no download box :?

I get the same message, as do many others. You using a router by any chance?

Rapidshare is shite.

that means u are either currently downloading a file (one per IP address)...or ur file downloaded already plus this file exceeds some limit, so u have to wait around 1 hour before u can try to d/l this new file agian

it's their way of making you ppl pay for downloads

They should'of got a license for damn France my fav. team.. but I think Konami nailed it this time.. as their FINAL WE version on current consoles.

But lets hope theres no stuttering, slowdown etc.. and hope the crowd is back..

Also its time to add some new camera angles..

johan said:
They should'of got a license for damn France my fav. team.. but I think Konami nailed it this time..

You know, Konami show nothing about France and Germany, i hope a big surprise...

True, alot of the WE10 vids and screens show fake kits of alot of national teams, but not the ones for Germany and France. I doubt they'll be in though, not even EA can get a Germany licence except for the WC game it seems.

I really really hope that they get the license for the best national team which is Brazil, and they should aloso get it for France and Germany.

viniciusdcs said:
I really really hope that they get the license for the best national team which is Brazil, and they should aloso get it for France and Germany.

Why do you have to say BEST NATIONAL TEAM.. :roll:

Brazil wont go far this summer :lmao:

NickSCFC said:
I click "FREE", but then I just get a page with loads of crap and something saying...

"Your IP-address 80.5.160.8 is already downloading a file. You have to wait until it is finished.
Premium-accounts can download many files at the same time. Get your own Premium-Account now. Instant download-access!
If you are not downloading anything, you are using a proxy-server or a shared IP-address. A Premium-account solves this problem as well."

Just where is this downloading to? I see no download box :?
Try download by rapidshare through http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html. Copy and paste the link http://rapidshare.de/files/16543858/tentou.wmv.html into the anonymouse.org web page field. Hope this can help. C'ya

The new videos look good, I like the animations.
But for me the biggest problems with WE9
- scripting in ML, Cups
- lack of control of players in certain situations
- no crowd in stands

If they've fixed these, then it will be great.
I'm not too bothered about the kits, because a patch would be needed
anyway for all the major EPL teams, other national teams.

The new animations look sick. Man, this is the area I'd hoped KONAMI concentrate on and there you have it. I like the formation windows with the real faces.

You can see different net styles. You can see individual studs on the shoes in full detail. While the graphics will not change, I think we can expect lots of little details and stuff. Pretty cool.

Is there not going to be a version of WE10 for PSP?? I was looking around at the release dates in YesAsia today and they said the 27th of April WE9:UE The Best was going to ship (it's a cheaper version of the same game). Has Konami said anything about the release date of the PSP version?

Thanks!

rumour: pes6, the European version of Winning Eleven, will be released in May, before the World Cup in Germany.

I hope that new feint can be made with the players in movement, not only when they are stoped how we see in the vid!!! specially the mathews feint and the movement that figo made in min. 4:48 from vid!!!! that will be frustating to me!!!
sorry for the bad english!!!

Rated Josh said:
rumour: pes6, the European version of Winning Eleven, will be released in May, before the World Cup in Germany.

Where did you get that from?! That would be SWEEEEEETT!!!! But I wonder if there are any reliable sources for this piece of information.

jumbo said:
The new animations look sick. Man, this is the area I'd hoped KONAMI concentrate on and there you have it. I like the formation windows with the real faces.

You can see different net styles. You can see individual studs on the shoes in full detail. While the graphics will not change, I think we can expect lots of little details and stuff. Pretty cool.

Only the Japan team will have real faces if not it will only include the other licensed International teams.
Most players in the game have generic faces it would be impossible at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom