WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

ppl did you see the goal keeper in the last videos??? its fantastic ,, amazing moves,, finally goalkeeper moving is very real ,, no more two hands stupied jumps in every situation ,, god iam very happy for that

ClassicD said:
The PS2 itself is region-locked, there are no region-free PS2 games at all. Ever.

Does it mean that if I want to play this game I need to have moded PS2 or is there any other way?

edin80 said:
Does it mean that if I want to play this game I need to have moded PS2 or is there any other way?

You can buy a RGB cable ;)

Nick Cave said:
Any news on slowdown and missing crowd....?? will it still be used to help or gone ;) fingers and toes crossed!!!
Thinking about it I don't suppose they would say either way... lets just hope there are no more cockups and bugs wether the weather!!

Does somebody know how the noise of the crowd is? In PES5 I hear no difference between a goal and a normal situation in the game. With the patches in PES 5 the crowd screams like crazy if there is a goal. I can't believe that only this noise stuff is already a problem for them to work on.

I read somwhere that the noise of the crowd will be increased in we10...
Hope so!!!

Amsterdammer said:
Does somebody know how the noise of the crowd is? In PES5 I hear no difference between a goal and a normal situation in the game. With the patches in PES 5 the crowd screams like crazy if there is a goal. I can't believe that only this noise stuff is already a problem for them to work on.

As for the crowd sound lets just hope they given us a decent goal cheer instead of the shitty whining hiss :|. I thought it was alright in WE7/WE8 but in WE9 it was terrible.

Just to confirm some rumours. I was just reading the japanese site for winning Eleven. If you click on the first box (the pink one, upper left) there are some new characteristics of the game.

First of all, at the very end of the page it says that there is NO online gaming whatsoever (hopefully this will be different in the European version).

Then, they talk about the national licenses. They mention argentina, spain, the netherlands, england, italy, etc. (how convenient!!! I hope this means we can expect more of them) with their corresponding new uniforms for the World Cup). They show a pic of Beckham (number 7, captain band) with the england jersey (I wonder if this is just a temporary one, looks all white).
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/info/images/top_p98.jpg

i just thought this would be interesting to know... anyway, this is all confirmed, I guess.

Here are the Holland National players stats....but ofcourse u cant read the player names....hope someone can help me translate the player names...so i can check how the stats are upgraded from players of we9 to we10 ;)
PLAYERSTATS.JPG

Junka said:
Here are the Holland National players stats....but ofcourse u cant read the player names....hope someone can help me translate the player names...so i can check how the stats are upgraded from players of we9 to we10 ;)
PLAYERSTATS.JPG

The last is RVN and up of him Robben ^^

They look pretty much the same. The only real changes will probably be for players like Essien, Messi, Robinho, etc.

hmmm i wonder how many tunits are in the game or infact how many boot slots

also did anyone catch a glimpse of the +10 adboard

adidas are milking this partnership!

comon nike sign up!

here some new animation and tricks (( from the last video )) conveart to GIF format

notice : just wait for download the pics or use the links

1- (( quick free kick ))
06032720233764778.gif

link

2- (( Matthew's trick ))
06032720305026105.gif

link

3- (( V - trick ))
06032720341680367.gif

link

4- (( new animation ))
06032720371847311.gif

link

5- (( unknown trick ^_^ )) cool one
06032720392463095.gif

link

^_^​

embraceuk1 said:
Yeh but the gameplays fine its the rest of the game thats the letdown and needs changing.
Masterleague
Weather
Transfer frequecy
Red cards need to be brought back

I hope this game has less fouls but more cards.

I agree 100% with you about red cards, but not only red, yellow cards should be shown more often. lol I remember wetint when a tackle from the side was an automatic red card, a bit exagerated but better than now.

The gameplay needs to be tweaked urgently. Not only ML is an issue on WE.

hey with last we/pes there were the f-50 balls do you guys think that the f50 tunit balls will be in this one

netherlands players' name (from left to right) :

1 Ooijer
2 Kuyt
3 Timeru (just jap translation, don't know this one)
4 unable to read
5 Robben
6 "
7 unable to read
8 RVN
9 "

Noticed few things :

-like the name of a team called "WE/PES Athletic" (no more PES United ?)

-Quick menu where you can select the different strategies like : postplay, key player ? man mark, sweeper ?, side attack,... (that must replace quick settings)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mahler_seele said:
Just to confirm some rumours. I was just reading the japanese site for winning Eleven. If you click on the first box (the pink one, upper left) there are some new characteristics of the game.

First of all, at the very end of the page it says that there is NO online gaming whatsoever (hopefully this will be different in the European version).

Then, they talk about the national licenses. They mention argentina, spain, the netherlands, england, italy, etc. (how convenient!!! I hope this means we can expect more of them) with their corresponding new uniforms for the World Cup). They show a pic of Beckham (number 7, captain band) with the england jersey (I wonder if this is just a temporary one, looks all white).
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we10/info/images/top_p98.jpg

i just thought this would be interesting to know... anyway, this is all confirmed, I guess.

Mahler_seele, look in page 1, and the news don't change alot in 4 weeks ;)

Hey peepz! I think I found something new. At the post JUNKA gave us with the Dutch players you can see that the Stats above 75 are green. First it was 80.

Last edited:

i think they should do what they have done with the japan team on the nippon challenge! with the players faces shown on the line up, like on sky sports! but with all the teams!!

Amsterdammer said:
Hey peepz! I think I found something new. At the post JUNKA gave us with the Dutch players you can see that the Stats above 75 are green. First it was 80. Waw Robben turned very good.

actually not new, the green stats in Winning eleven 9 J. League AFC Champions League

ThomasGOAL said:
Bayern :

Sweden :
sweden2vm.jpg

Weird because in the video they didnt mention sweden.. If I remember correctly they only mentioned argentina, england, spain holland and italy.. nothing about sweden.. They probably just made the kits accurate but no emblem or sponsor..

Thanks a lot for all the info to everyone, much appreciated.

benjo said:
netherlands players' name (from left to right) :

1 Ooijer
2 Kuyt
3 Timeru (just jap translation, don't know this one)
4 unable to read
5 Robben
6 "
7 unable to read
8 RVN
9 "

Noticed few things :

-like the name of a team called "WE/PES Athletic" (no more PES United ?)

-Quick menu where you can select the different strategies like : postplay, key player ? man mark, sweeper ?, side attack,... (that must replace quick settings)

Timeru is Timmer the goalkeeper of AZ probably. 4 is Cocu I think. He is underated at PES5 and I think here too. Def 85? The guy is the most important man of the successes of PSV. Should be 90 or so. I think 7 is Landzaat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom