Sweden :
sweden2vm.jpg

Santiago Bernabeu again :
bernabeu7zq.jpg

Black net :
blacknet5nc.jpg

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Thread

aussiepesfan said:
also love the new trick zidane pull on 6.03 mark.. this same move is shown earlier in the vid... its a pull back, then away from defender.. looks class and very realistic :)

It surely does look class (no hair movement in that one though LOL)

Last edited:

great find thomas goal, i does look that they have given zlatan a better face with better hair ( lol he doesn't have hair anymore)

<BigManZam> a new trick called the V Feint (not the mathew feint,this is new move)
<BigManZam> it supposedly has to deal with pulling the ball and tricking the defender

shown at 3.13 of the new video.... nice 8)

potty said:
I think it's avalible only for Japan national team and probably in Nippon Challenge Mode.

ya, only for nippon

i love it it's nothing but fantastic the v faint i use it a lot when i play with my mates it's the real deal in dribling and the new animations is fantastic i said in some form that we if it comes to the ps2 again thay will concentrate on the animations and looks like i was right

niller said:
Hmm. Why does it say PES7 at the top of the tactic screens in the video?

It's just a team name nothing to do with the title.

notty, that drogba foot animation was already in the game, methinks

for situations like running up+right then doing a quick down.
there r two animations for that one :)

Zam here. Good to see my translations didn't fail and the videos actually back them up. Hehe. The game looks great. I thought they slacked off on WE9, so WE10 looks heaps better to me. It'll feel like a whole new game with all the new animations.

Personally, I think Konami really doesn't want to mess up with this year's WE, seeing as how it's a World Cup year.

snakeranyking said:
i love it it's nothing but fantastic the v faint i use it a lot when i play with my mates it's the real deal in dribling and the new animations is fantastic i said in some form that we if it comes to the ps2 again thay will concentrate on the animations and looks like i was right

they will have to get it right as a farewell to the ps2 :)

is that mike shinoda's fort minor in your sig mate? top album :)

Hey zam how are you.. im guessing youre the same bigmanzam from the Japanese Baseball Videogames forum... if so ta for the translations, n the help with pawapuro ;)

cheers,
steve

In that Video on 3:50 it talks about the Masterleague and it looks like hes choosing masterleague options but theres a ton of choices.
Maybe brought back things like Transfer frequency options etc.

This is why we need the full translations of scans who cares about moving hair and an england shirt, its the Masterleague that matters.

Altavista translation from a chinese shop website
http://global.yesasia.com/gb/PrdDept.aspx?code=c&section=games&version=all&did=5&pid=1004160823&

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

he player movement is richer
"WE" series therefore can become most receives plays the soccer game which the family welcome, quite varied picks the player movement is important reason, for example before included Shi Danshi to turn around and brightly to take the pasture slave's cow tail and so on, all became has played family's hot topic of discussion. Certainly "WE10" can continue to retain these two kind of movements, moreover development Gao Zhongxin I also disclosed can join two kind of brand-new movements - - "椹彶 the gentleman feigning movement" and "V feigning movement", former is according to the famous English ball game star history Denny 椹彶 gentleman (STANLEY MATTHEWS) disguises to push left, but the essence designs to the right advancement plate ball feigning movement; Latter is 鍚戝緦 rubs the hands the wave which pulls using the R2+ cross composes, again suddenly prompts forward feigning movement.
Besides creational more feigning movements, now at the same time the collection also revised related has shot the aspect movement, for example the ball shot the frequency of occurrence will be able greatly to promote, but flew high the movement which the nest advantage pulled out shoots also to be able formerly to be richer than. The movement increases which as for other includes the midair to stoop head 鈻, to revise each kind to shoot the movement and is accurate rate and the goalkeeper catches a ball movement and so on, is really rich which could not think the people's desires.

Increases pattern 1: RANDOM SELECTION MATCH
Formerly played the family in EXHIBITION MODE, might choose the team on have to the national sports team, the ball meets and in MASTER LEAGUE already the team which composes, after but these teams' player battle formation basically cannot change (in EDIT MODE to revise are an exception), if each time all chooses the identical team competition, rather can appear a little tastelessly. But, now the collection creation "RANDOM SELECTION MATCH" the pattern besides retained the friendly match competition way, simultaneously also joined has stochastically chosen the player battle formation the part, played the family to be possible from Europe, Africa, center north and in the South America and Asia and Australia first middle designated 2-4 team, the computer will be able from the player which chose at will to form a team afterwards, calculated the identical nationality players also could compete by no means in the identical team. Although this pattern and the MASTER LEAGUE free team composes extremely similarly, but because each time competes all can appear the different player combination, therefore may say is has the challenge.

Increases pattern 2: INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE
Has plays on the collection to play the families all to be supposed also to remember "NIPPON CHALLENGE" this subterranean marches the world by Japan 掳鈻?plays the pattern, but this pattern can center continue in "WE10" to appear, but at the same time, now the collection also increased to slight the law the extremely similar pattern - - "INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE", will play the family to be allowed from Asia, center North America, the South America and in the European 4 regions chooses team to capture the world 掳鈻? therefore compared only can use the Japanese team former to be possible to say will be multiplex. Basically as for the game flow is first participates in this region the periphery match (various local periphery match rule to have differently), but succeeds the going beyond a line speech then to be possible to enter the finals week the grouping match part, totals 32 teams to be able to divide into 8 groups to carry on the group match, each group of first 2 may the Jin body final elimination series stage, after until finally wins the world 掳鈻?championship, then may become the world strongest team.

New essential factor: MASTER LEAGUE growth system multiplex
Take forms own team as to sell "MASTER LEAGUE" the pattern, similarly is part which "WE" in the series most receives welcome, but since starts by "WE8", this pattern joined the player to grow the decline system, let play the family to be allowed at the competition 棣€, also at the same time could cultivate the player. But, the outside to this kind of growth decline system opinion approximately is the quality half-and-half, because has the part to play the family to like the main force using some partial player, but after they enter the decline time, the ability drops then can not but give up them; Another part plays the family to think nurtures the system to be able to increase forms a team the aspect flexibility. Taking this into consideration, now the collection factory decided gives dual attention to two Fang Wanjia request, everybody may voluntarily choose "opens" or "the closure" the growth decline system, in addition the creational more growth type curve, believed surely can make everybody satisfaction.

New essential factor: Quickly holds the penalty kick
Before several volumes "WE" all has a common failing: After every time meets appears the penalty kick, all players can return to own immediately post, namely the expression calculated all fullbacks all will go forward the secondary attack, this time if is snatched by the match the rubber ball to counter-attack, so long as flagrant foul, opposite party will obtain the penalty kick but our all fullbacks to be able instantaneous to return 寰屽満, therefore will have the part to play the family in on frequently to use this loophole to the wartime, will enable opposite party to make effectiveness the counter-attack. Taking this into consideration, now the collection factory finally joined "has quickly held the penalty kick" this essential factor, let obtain the penalty kick one only then to penetrate simultaneously presses down R1+L1 to come the fast attack, friendly used the speech absolutely was allowed to kill match to be caught off guard.

New essential factor: Simple hypothesis function
Varied picks the tactical hypothesis part certainly is "WE" the series important system, but each careful hypothesis can let play the family to the competition time is handier. But, regarding never has contacted "WE" or does not like the complicated hypothesis playing the family to say, these hypotheses possibly can decrease the meaning which they plays, therefore now collection outside QUICK FORMATION, also increased the more fast types hypothesis "the simple hypothesis" the function, middle plays the family to be allowed to choose the different type the fighting method, for example "the attack", "the sideline attack" or "the ability takes the player to appoint" and so on, the computer then can for play the family afterwards to establish the appropriate player battle formation, a type and the attack or defensive consciousness and so on, is really an extremely convenient system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

aussiepesfan said:
Hey zam how are you.. im guessing youre the same bigmanzam from the Japanese Baseball Videogames forum... if so ta for the translations, n the help with pawapuro ;)

cheers,
steve

Yep thats him:)

way cool video, only seen about half but top notch

All matters: ML, player parameters (stats) and of course gameplay.

Seems very nice from the videos, but I am afraid that it will have scripted gameplay like WE9. Hope I am wrong.

F*ck the ML-League. The gameplay is what matters! I neva play master league. I only play when friends come around we play match mode THAT'S IT. I better hope the gameplay will improve alot

Amsterdammer said:
F*ck the ML-League. The gameplay is what matters! I neva play master league. I only play when friends come around we play match mode THAT'S IT. I better hope the gameplay will improve alot

That is my case too but a lot of people plays the ML.

Amsterdammer said:
But thats you mate.

There's other people out there who do play ML!

Back
Top Bottom