WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

ThomasGOAL said:
From a Chinese forum :

Konami show first Winning Eleven 10 news and screens the 15 march in the official website.

SWEET!

Wednesday is gonna be an awesome day coz apparently Sony is supposed to give us some new PS3 info too.

cant wait :D

Me too.

As I know FC Porto will be again the only portuguese team licensed, Benfica refused and Sporting didn't gave permission.

Great shit again this year! :\

in mconsolas.net:

crazydragon said:
O ano passado o SLB e o SCP não foram licensiados porque o LFV nem respondeu à Konami e o SCP não enviou a tempo a resposta, pelo que ouvi dizer. Este ano vai-se suceder o mesmo!

Translation: Last year, SL Benfica and Sporting CP haven't been licensed because the Benfica's president, Luís Felipe Vieira (LFV) didn't aswered to Konami's mail and Sporting didn't reply to Konami at the right time the authorization. This year will be the same thing again!

Hello Pelintra ... where did you find this information ?
Could you give us your link ?
Thanks. ^^

Hair movement is back..hahahaha..I guess the japanese have fetishes for hair styles.Does Gatsby ring a bell?? Its not the utmost important change.What should be focused and improved are the gameplay and graphics.

Hi All,

So Bad they did not add more National teams............

Regards,

B2Y

sounds like possibly a 360 announcemewnt maybe on the cards too with all this talk of 3d crowds and online master league

Progressive scan mode anyone???

What I'm about to mention isn't a big deal at all in fact there's a million things I'd want to be fixed first before that and most importantly what me and Embrace and some other guys have been saying probably 100 million times by now and that is a realistic ML structure.

How hard can it be to just get a realistic 20 team EPL or Ligue 1 ML going instead of crap 16 team Div 1 and 8 teams Div 2? I mean what is this even based on? what country has it like this that they learned this crap from.

Anyways so that's not what I was gonna mention but I'm afraid I have AGAIN lol :p

What I wanted to say and is very minor is that I hope for future version there is more slots for (Black - skin 4 players). The number we have right now is ridiculously low for the number of black players we want real faces for in-game and even with patching and doing faces over all 3 black referee slots, it's still nowhere near enough for me.

So more K slot faces by at least 30-40 more would make me much happier.

Very minor but something I hadn't seen too many wish for so I thought I'd mention ;)

They need to fix the fatigue too :(. I can't play 3 matches with Henry without having a rest in between, while he play all the matches in Arsenal if he wasn't injured...

Unique said:
They need to fix the fatigue too :(. I can't play 3 matches with Henry without having a rest in between, while he play all the matches in Arsenal if he wasn't injured...
Fatigue definitely was a problem in this game and you're right it needs to be fixed but just so you know until that game does come out with fixed fatigue, there are some things you can do in PES5 to make the fatigue "better" at least for likes of Henry who play many matches!

come on pics, where are you :)

yeah pics where are you/ I can't wait to see these new improved pitches!

this is really exciting, just like last year :D

BumperMan said:
yeah pics where are you/ I can't wait to see these new improved pitches!

still rumour for the moment

cowden_harley said:
sounds like possibly a 360 announcemewnt maybe on the cards too with all this talk of 3d crowds and online master league

Will never happen!

Other than... it will not be available for the XBox 360!

Don't expect any Konami WE/PES title for the 360 until after the first PS3 one has been released. So for Japan there won't be a 360 version until August 2007, Europe - October 2007, US - April 2008.

Screw all the fake rumors and fake interviews and fake press releases on game websites. None of them knew WE10 was coming so early so how the heck can they know something for the 360 is coming in the next year or so? There will be NO WE/PES from Konami for the 360 until at least August 2007 and that's if they bother supporting the console at all which I very strongly doubt.

When anybody has evidence to the contrary than fake rumors they can say otherwise. Until then it's just the good old PS2 versions.

Wolf, I don't see what the fuss is regarding the 360 version. I've never heard of Gamespot being regularly unreliable for news, and certainly never heard of them making up events and quotes from company officials.

stfu now about 360 this is not a next gen thread.Im getting crazy
Keep it about WE10 on ps2!!!!!!!!
And tomorow is march 15 so i WANT to see some pics:)

About half hour from now it's 22 march.Where are the pic's from? Maybe some Japanese guy got some?

Back
Top Bottom