WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

Anyone that is intelligent will come to realize that this is the Fix that is usually the FE/Live evolution version.
But instead they delayed it a cpl of months and changed the name to the next version.
Hopefully there will be more news but if they don't change the Master league it is bull money grabbing shit.

Hopefully the master league is more like the one in we9jl rather than we9 It sounds promising but we shall see.

Wowo.. what great news :)
The 'Moving Hair' is back..bout time ahah i almost forgot about this.
The improved gameplay.. oh baby..this is gonna be amazing, since i already love we9jl's realism.
The crowd... thisll be interesting.. bit skeptical that this is true since previous 2d crowd slowed framrates in some situations... but if its true.. oh itll be great.. even better..the Coach n Substitutes.. i think people have been moaning bout this for a long time...

all i can say.. im EXCITED!!!!

Re: Newest information about Winning Eleven 10!!!

Arshadd said:
I work for a swedish gameplay-company and we actually had the opportunity to speak with Seabass himself!!

This might come as a shock to you but we managed to get information from Seabass close relative, Inamoto Takatsura who knows of the production and have played the new game, and all he could say was BRAVO!!!
In an agreement with this source we promised we would´nt reveal any information. We know that the contents of the game is to everybodies interest. By advertising this in Sweden, we have a perfect opportunity to get publicity and good future sales. We know that we are probably among the first to get this confirmed information regarding WE10!!
So enjoy!!!:

:^o

Re: Newest information about Winning Eleven 10!!!

Arshadd said:
12. WE10 will be realised on PS2, Xbox, PC and on PSP.
Winning Eleven (Japanese) on XBOX? That doesn't sound right! Arshadd has always seemed genuine though - so I have question. If I buy a Japanese WE10 for XBOX (and it was made compatible by the XBOX team), would it play on my English XBOX 360, or would there be region restrictions?

if the ps3 is not out when pes6 is out will they release it on ps2 or ps3 or both

Well I hope PES6 is released on Xbox360 so it'll be more likely the graphics will be touched up a bit. According to play 20/10/06 is the release date for pes6 so thats only 7 months away.. come on!

Waaawww fantastic the gameplay will improve. Yahoooo! Finally up for somethin' new again.

Sound good... thanks Arshadd!

hair movement back...finally ;)

I think some of this is a bit hard to believe.

For example how the hell can Konami have the crowd in 3D when it cant even be seen in certain camera views!

and then theres the statement of WE10 being released multiformat. Now maybe that wil happen eventually, but thats obvious. But when it comes out on the 27th April it will be just PS2. And defo no Xbox version, untill the 360 version.

Adonis said:

For example how the hell can Konami have the crowd in 3D when it cant even be seen in certain camera views!

and then theres the statement of WE10 being released multiformat. Now maybe that wil happen eventually, but thats obvious. But when it comes out on the 27th April it will be just PS2. And defo no Xbox version, untill the 360 version.

Yes ;)

About the 'Crowd in 3D' and the PC/Xbox japanese versions :
it's hard to believe for me too !!

This game will be out on xbox 360 but probably as the Pes 6 release there are too many reports now to think otherwise.
It would be stupid for Konami to ignore the 360 in Europe and USA especially as the PS3 might not even be out in japan until spring 2007 and obviously much later in the rest of the world.

Wiehhhhhhhh killer stuff,this is what i hoped for:) :)this time konami didnt had to work on new GFX but on the nice details.
'Moving Hair' even with kaka (short hair stype)awsome :)
I hoped to know something more about the new moves:(
Seems to the intervieuw that KONAMI realy listed to the fans this time and upgraded lots of stuf we wanted:)
Still no news about dualshock vibration use:(
But i new feature i always keps thinking was shirt pulling:)but gues thats for next gen.
Anyways this news made my day:) April 27th HURRY UP!!!

embraceuk1 said:
This game will be out on xbox 360 but probably as the Pes 6 release there are too many reports now to think otherwise.
It would be stupid for Konami to ignore the 360 in Europe and USA especially as the PS3 might not even be out in japan until spring 2007 and obviously much later in the rest of the world.

Very true!

If Konami do ignore the 360 and wait until the PS3 then they are bloody morons.

Konami in JAPAN is realy not gonna do a game on 360 now its a waste for them.
Xbox is doing verry poor in JAP.

Konami want make a Winning Eleven on 360 for help this console in Japan

Junka said:
Konami in JAPAN is realy not gonna do a game on 360 now its a waste for them.
Xbox is doing verry poor in JAP.

But not in US and Europe.

And who said now i am talking about Pro 6!

moving hair,ML online,full 3D crowd on PS2??...hmmmmm maybe its only in 360 version if they are making a 360 version of the game.

What I more doubt about the news given is the Online Master League. I wont believe it until I see it

Regards
Pippo Inzaghi xD

Amazing news!!! Hope´s all true...

It would be nice if Konami would implement full analogue passing and movement. Not just those current silly 8 directions in which we can pass and move true 360 degrees control. But i guess that's next gen stuff.

I ALWAYS thought that konamicould improve the pitches. i mean the pitches we done well before in previous WE's yet the past 3 have been a tad bland. pitches need to pop. The gameplay is SO realistic at times that i wish the grass looked AS realistic. To me grass,adboards are key in making WE better.

Adonis said:

I'm agree; it's difficult to believe will be a so radical change.

its crap rreally, ps2 cant even cope with 2d spectators, and they wanna implement 3d spectators all the time??? surely will take a toll one frame rates...

From a Chinese forum :

Konami show first Winning Eleven 10 news and screens the 15 march in the official website.

Back
Top Bottom