WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

making a request to the moderators: as you already did before please turn this thread into a discussion one and create a single one were the busy interested member can quickly check on updates on official news and pics. Think you did that recently in other versions pre-launch info.

Anyone else wondering what a 'Swedish gameplay company' is?

meh...so, news will be out today!!! can't wait...

hm...i hope that most of the speculation here will be right!!!

Jabb3r said:
Thats interesting, I aint saying your wrong and I can't really prove otherwise my self, but from all the adverts released it was nearly mentioned in all that it was, just wandering if yu can explain your reasons just from a pure curiosity aspect.

Cheers

Jabb3r

Maybe because it does not do 1080p??

Well neither does PS3

still no official website of WE10....hope that chinees forum wasnt bull shitting

is it just me or is today going really slow...

Official logo :

WE10_pack.jpg

Mauras said:
making a request to the moderators: as you already did before please turn this thread into a discussion one and create a single one were the busy interested member can quickly check on updates on official news and pics. Think you did that recently in other versions pre-launch info.

Yeah, I thought of it, but there's no point having one without confirmed info. So if some definate details are released today then it will be made, otherwise it will be created whenever we have some good solid confirmed news. ;)

Also I dont think I have the permissions to lock it and only allow news guru Thomas to post in it (as the other ones worked), i'll have to get Mart onto it.

I always thought a good idea was if they'd call it Winning Eleven X.

I really really love this logo !!!
A number 10 in the red circle of the japanese flag !!
icon10.gif

lumlum said:
I always thought a good idea was if they'd call it Winning Eleven X.

yeh same here, specially if it was coming out on a next gen console.

ohh boy I think we're all impatient now. THOMASGOAL the king of cool is even losin it.

ThomasGOAL said:
Another link of WE10 pict but still don't work !! WTF ?? work only in Japan or what ? :(

http://c.pic.to/49ane

ok this is anoying me!!!
How do u know its a pic then if u cant see it?
if someone can see it in japan then ask him to send u the pic.
The last pic that u posted we could not see....i gave the link to a japanse friend on mine in japan he alsow could not open it or see it.So Im feeling pretty f*cked now:(....waited freakin long till march 15 and al we got was bunch a crap.

Wel atleast we heard that PS3 is releasing date is November 3th 2006:)

Alright guy ENOUGH OF THE CONSOLE TALK, THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT WE10 PS2 NOT THE 360/PS3 VERSIONS.

At least until an announcement states otherwise. So keep this topic for WE10 talk, not console war crap, otherwise your posts will be deleted and repeat offences will be met with temp bans.

Thank god, finally! Fully agreed with Gerd's comment on last page.

I come here for occasional WE10 talk/news/rumour/speculation but 95% of posts are about next-gen consoles and etc.

Let's just stick to game talk now please.

I think the reason that an announcement was not made today was due to all the PS3 information that was released by Sony, it would have got buried, maybe they will say something tomorrow.

just thought how many times you guys refresh this page....... 2 times per sec?? is anyone even still expecting anything at all??
neways i still hope to see some pics sometime t'day, or if not then t'mowz will be nice. :) cuz my hopes will not be dashed againt the wall :sad:

Dar said:
Alright guy ENOUGH OF THE CONSOLE TALK, THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT WE10 PS2 NOT THE 360/PS3 VERSIONS.

At least until an announcement states otherwise. So keep this topic for WE10 talk, not console war crap, otherwise your posts will be deleted and repeat offences will be met with temp bans.

Amen, I completely agree! I'm getting sick of all bull in this thread :(

studeep said:
just thought how many times you guys refresh this page....... 2 times per sec?? is anyone even still expecting anything at all?? :sad:
Just relax and do something else for some minutes/hours/days. Me personally don't expect to much regarding news about WE10 because it is as it usually use to be when Konami releases a new version of Winning Eleven, totally lack of information. I think Konami shall educate/fire the people working on their marketing department, because they don't do very much do they? I wonder how much the people in Japan knows about this game?

I will not post anything more in this thread, except if I have anything valuable to share about WE10.

@ThomasGOAL: Your research is as always, very much appreciated :)

Last edited:

hey ppl look wut i found:
562292a.JPG

the kits on the page mean nothing. im gonna get a translation if needed.

EDIT: the place where i found this says it was posted march 11th so it could be old news...

Last edited:

Thanks the-thing

look like same news like my rumours, but why show Brazil kit ?

yeh this looks a little odd. No game pics, just photos? weird.

But one thing that does interest me is the 'XBOX 360' mentioned in the bottom right. It seems to be in the same paragraph as the master league heading.

I reckon it probably talks about how the online master league will be on the 360.

Back
Top Bottom