WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

Can anyone that speaks Japanese translate?

Hellenes

Last edited:

National Teams
- new african teams include: Togo, Ghana, Trinidad and 1 other.
- licensed teams include: Japan, Korea, Australia, Argentina, England, Canada, Switzerland, Italy and Spain (there will possibly be more later on).
- teams taken out: Bolivia(?) and Morocco.

Club Teams
- will use Torino olympics information.
- new licensed teams include Rosenborg, Djugarden, Kobenhaven, Celtic, Club Brugge (i think these teams were only in PES5 and not WE9 therefore they are called new)
- Spartak Moscow and Shaktar will NOT be in the game.
- no new leagues

Management Info
- WE10 will pay more attention to player's emotions, skill and reactions.

Referee Info
- ref AI increased
- stupid calls will be decreased with better use of the advantage rule
- players will be able to adjust the ref's settings to their liking

Formation Info
- teams will have their own playing styles.
- examples included: barca, juventus and ac milan. (update this more later)

New Features
- random selection match (random selection of 2 teams during 2 player)
- new commentator
- new skills including Matthews Feint
- you have the option to turn on/off the growth. and u have the option to turn on/off the growth GRAPH.
- continue to be online mode. somthing about wait till Xbox 360 (rest is cutt off)

Pictures and kits shown on the page do not mean anything.

will continue to update later.

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
Thanks the-thing

look like same news like my rumours, but why show Brazil kit ?

Yes Brazil and England kits sensational.\\:o/ :salute: :rock:

Nice one the_thing, looks very intresting that referee stuff....especially the feature of being able to adjust their settings. God knows why they have to take teams out though, it's not as if they even use half a dvd. All the rest sounds sweet though, thanks for the info mate :)

I have a feeling this feeling the gameplay ain't going to be improved :(. OOOHHH yes I'm really looking forward to play with Togo, Ghana ans Trinidad babyy! I can't wait annymore I want to play with Togo!!!! Pfffff.........

So far the game is releasing sim on PS2, Xbox and PC.

As far as the X360 version, they said MAYBE and then EUROPE which means XMAS 2006 at earliest.

those "news" mean nothing to me... i wanna see revamped master league!

once again...those news are from a fax to the magazine company...as for the XBox 360 part it says "As for Online Play, there is a huge possibility it will be Japan only (and i think it says..."For the outside world") we have to wait till XBox 360 version."

But once again...it's just old news and most of it is just speculation of the writer to increase sales of the book...i mean, it says that there is a chance of an updated version of WE10 coming out right when the WC starts...i mean, Konami has to be as dumb as EA to do that!!! lolz...(wait, even EA won't do that!!!)

so, totally not really interested in that magazine thing and it's old...it just stuff that Thomas have told us already...and WHAT'S WITH THE OFFICIAL JERSEY OF CANADA???? i mean,...Hockey yes they play...football (we call it soccer)?? what the....i'd rather have morroco back instead...LOL...or any other team in that place....

Do you think all licensed teams will have WC 2006 kits ? :-) Or will they have 2005/2006 kits ?
Thanks.

savamur said:
Yes Brazil and England kits sensational.\\:o/ :salute: :rock:

England for sure, but i never see info about Brazil for the moment, sorry

http://www.tgbus.com/ps2/news/200603...313101935.html

Translated to English? Well, sort of...

On the other day, Japan's well-known shopping website carefree market has disclosed "the world soccer: Wins 11 people 10 "(hereafter refers to as WE10) related detail. The carefree market announcement "WE10" sells Japan to before disclosed the date completely tallies, is on April 27, 2006. Because this "WE10" happen to catches up with the World Cup to conduct before, therefore in this will do retains makes the team in the foundation to increase the many World Cup new armed force, will obtain authorized the club team also to be able to have the increase.

This new increase national sports team has achieved 15, the Asian area: Bahrain, Pakistan, Thailand. African area: Democracy Congo, Guinea, Ghana, Togo, Angola. Americas area: Bolivia, multi- Nepali rice Canada republic, Jamaica, Cuba, Canada. European area: Iceland, Belorussia.

The club team aspect newly obtained 4 teams' authorizations, including the English ultra Liverpool, Dutch armor Egyptian 茵 Huo warm, law armor Lyons as well as Monaco. In this does, the series first several will do receives continuously the high praise world star team, the European star team reactivates, and also will join the classical world star team, the classics Europe star team. In addition, this will do also joins 9 clubs teams, but these 9 teams have not certainly obtained completely are authorized. These nine troops are Sao Paulo, Brazil international, the Ahl Egypt because, water source Tristar, 科林 the peduncle is peaceful, Casablanca, Ajax Cape Town, Sa Pu 里萨 sports, Sydney.

In other detail aspects, game pattern general can strengthen the network function nf, most supports 11 people on-line to the war, and will be able to join observes a war the pattern, observes a war in the pattern not to carry on the game to play the family to be allowed to study the masters tactic and so on. This will do also joins in the room the soccer field, and obtained the ADIDAS authorization to join the newest soccer as well as the athletic shoes design. Nearby the field will be allowed to see head coach, will substitute the player and so on.

This news soon the carefree news is compelled after emitting this news to remove, at present KONAMI official not yet makes the response to the correlation content, but looks quite reasonably or from these announcements contents, "WE10" center joins these essential factors the possibility quite to be big.

This nothing new to me :( im impressed if i see some pics of the game
(i hope btw they have new brasil kits)

hmmmm ist this a WE10 pic?

20060313101638776.jpg

BTW the thing thankx for the translation m8....but i just wanted to say
National Teams
- new african teams include: Togo, Ghana, Trinidad and 1 other.
Trinidad is not african :) but from south-america.

pepe montoto said:
http://www.tgbus.com/ps2/news/200603...313101935.html

Translated to English? Well, sort of...

On the other day, Japan's well-known shopping website carefree market has disclosed "the world soccer: Wins 11 people 10 "(hereafter refers to as WE10) related detail. The carefree market announcement "WE10" sells Japan to before disclosed the date completely tallies, is on April 27, 2006. Because this "WE10" happen to catches up with the World Cup to conduct before, therefore in this will do retains makes the team in the foundation to increase the many World Cup new armed force, will obtain authorized the club team also to be able to have the increase.

This new increase national sports team has achieved 15, the Asian area: Bahrain, Pakistan, Thailand. African area: Democracy Congo, Guinea, Ghana, Togo, Angola. Americas area: Bolivia, multi- Nepali rice Canada republic, Jamaica, Cuba, Canada. European area: Iceland, Belorussia.

The club team aspect newly obtained 4 teams' authorizations, including the English ultra Liverpool, Dutch armor Egyptian 茵 Huo warm, law armor Lyons as well as Monaco. In this does, the series first several will do receives continuously the high praise world star team, the European star team reactivates, and also will join the classical world star team, the classics Europe star team. In addition, this will do also joins 9 clubs teams, but these 9 teams have not certainly obtained completely are authorized. These nine troops are Sao Paulo, Brazil international, the Ahl Egypt because, water source Tristar, 科林 the peduncle is peaceful, Casablanca, Ajax Cape Town, Sa Pu 里萨 sports, Sydney.

In other detail aspects, game pattern general can strengthen the network function nf, most supports 11 people on-line to the war, and will be able to join observes a war the pattern, observes a war in the pattern not to carry on the game to play the family to be allowed to study the masters tactic and so on. This will do also joins in the room the soccer field, and obtained the ADIDAS authorization to join the newest soccer as well as the athletic shoes design. Nearby the field will be allowed to see head coach, will substitute the player and so on.

This news soon the carefree news is compelled after emitting this news to remove, at present KONAMI official not yet makes the response to the correlation content, but looks quite reasonably or from these announcements contents, "WE10" center joins these essential factors the possibility quite to be big.

Old fake

You're right mate. I just used a cheap Online Chinese-English translator. There are a few phrases in there that aren't clear enough and unless you use your imagination don't make sense at all. Anyway, I guess I'm over exited as many of you and I can't wait.

ThomasGOAL said:

Hey man, I'm starting to get the shits with you.
How do you know that's fake?
It could be as fake as those rumours/we10pics you posted in this thread. Did you win the fu_king Pulitzer or something?
All I'm trying to do is to find some new info about the game and share it with you.
By the way guys, if you want to see some WE10 pictures hitmanuk2k has posted some in www.pesinsight.com. They're from a chinese magazine and good enough to start warming up.

I just posted that here too pepe :) Couple of posts above. Might not show if imageshack is playing up.

Wow..would like to see the enlarged pic...those small thumbnails look uncannily lifelike!

I think that's because the images on the left ARE real life :D hehe

Thanks alot hitmanuk2k4, what is this magazine ?
Manchester United license ??

I recieved it from an associate at Play-asia. He is currently having the features from the Magazine translated for us :)

Are you a mod here? I've been asking for my name to be changed to what it should be, hitmanuk2k, for months...

Looks like an official Utd kit anyway. :)

Also I take it from the top right screenshot that volleyed (outside of the foot) passes/flicks are now in?!

Edit:hitman, post in the Site Comments/Help section. There is a topic already there for username changes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom