WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

yeah not even improved pitch

konami (CON ARMY) are slowly turning into EA Sports, theyve reached the top and are taking the piddle out of its customers by constantly releasing new versions of the game when hardly anything has changed, sounds familiar dosent it.

CON ARMY Do what your customers would prefer and just release an official update, with updated squads, 100% licensed kits (uve got the dow), and improved referees so we can play an updated version online.

Listen to your customers and read sites like this to see what your customers really want.

Get it together CON ARMY!!!

If i read the rumors specs of WE10...think konami listen to us fans this time.

ye i think so as well. especially with the indoor for 5_a_side, the managers on the sidelines and the commentry, hopefully that'll be good.:)

getfile.php

Is there anyone could translate to English ? ;)

EDIT : the website in Arabic language so maybe you won't understant, but you can see the scane there ( at least ) ... and translate as well >.<

Link's subject
http://www.gm-master.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2014636#post2014636

Last edited:

Why Konami never post up any pictures of ingame play.. like EA does for FIFA..they only put one or two crappy pictures that don't tell you bullcrap. These informations seem to be alright and if thats the official ManUTD kit then I'm happy.

OMG @ that heel pass!!

Image shack is blocked where I live

studeep said:
ye i think so as well. especially with the indoor for 5_a_side, the managers on the sidelines and the commentry, hopefully that'll be good.:)

eh, 5 a side?

ye apparantly an indoor pitch is going to be included in this so this means like training you could organise a five a side match manually, which is not bad, if you think about it :)

TO Thomas

I've been wondering that you aren't make change to the subject yet !

I'd to knew if there any update to Official Thread form Title directly. In stead of waiting to open the first page every time;)

i hope that the indoor stadium isnt a huge stadium or something.
I do remember playing fifa 98 i think then they had a indoor stadium and u could only play with 5 players i think...thats was awsome.
I stil hope (after we9 intro vid) that they could make a outdoor kinda street soccer style stadium for tryning or something alsow 5 vs 5 players :)

oh right that sounds cool...but if its just an indoor pitch that you can play on then itll be full size...how can you manually play 5 a side? can u do that at the moment in training by changing player numbers?

That matthew trick is just stupid,cant believ KONAMI thinks thats a good move.

Guys, relax! Surely by now you realise you can only gauge how much has changed in a new release by playing it, or by reading the impressions of someone who has.

How many times have we turned on a new edition to find loads of subtle little gameplay improvements, that we had no idea would be included having read previews. The beauty of a new Winning Eleven is in playing it and discovering these things yourself, that's always been the case. Then we can moan about these little things 5 months down the line, when we've grown bored ;).

Has Play-Asia translated the info from the scan yet?

He speaks the truth.

There will always be enough improvements in gameplay to keep us all happy. Well not all of us. But some of you guys just are not happy and will probably never be happy.

People need to calm the f down. There is absolutely no proof that the gameplay hasn't been improved. The real differences can only be noticed once you actually play the game. It's always been that way. So stop whinning.

BK_83 said:
wtf... even i can pull such a lousy trick

that is not the point.

the whole point of that trick is adding variety to the game.

EVERYONE CALM THE F-DOWN..JUMBO IS IN THE HOUSE :D

This is crap! You know why? In the past they always mentioned that there will be improved gameplay and it came out. But now for the first time they don't mentioned anny improved gameplay only stupid things with new teams like Togo and Trinidad and other unimportant stuff like Matthew crap! The most important thing for me is the GAMEPLAY.

Well the thing is Konami haven't mentioned anything yet.

Amsterdammer, they don't mention half the stuff they put into the gameplay. They never mention that they've introduced new animations for turning, running, etc, little things like that. Also, I'm sure I read they've improved player responsiveness in WE10, compared to WE9?

Even WE9JL had improved gameplay compared to WE9. What makes you guys think WE10 won't have improved gameplay?

Back
Top Bottom