WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

johan said:
Some of you "impatient" people should really get out more often and stop whining about the godamn game. Get yourself a GF and bang her hard.

What about us who are married we are screwed.
Please hurry WE10 lol :).

Guys, we all know the way it works, so why keep posting about it?!

Konami barely ever release any info/screenshots coming up to release, the best we can hope for is a magazine preview with shots from the beta build they managed to play for an hour or whatever.

Either learn to be more patient, or go somewhere else to vent because the amount of useless posts in here is getting to be too many.

I think like always the first news is usually the only news that counts like it was with WE8 and 9 so basically the rumors that have been confirmed is the major changes in this game.

Guys , I just noticed something in this pic !

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gmmaster/scan00481ld.jpg

Look at the top of the page, you'll see some numbers nearby the names of players ( 182 , 85 , 147 ..etc ), so I think it's about a specific power of each player!! ( Ex. these numbers for attack!! )
As a result of this, the numbers have changed from 99 to 200 !! Who knows?

Well I don't know really. Also you see SS, A, B, C and D at the side. SS has the best players of the country and the others are worser. But what number? I never saw a player before wich had only ONE number

I remember this happened with WE9 ppl claimed that pages had been translated yet this clearly hasnt been.
With WE9 there was one page that had Master league and know one ever said what it was about. turned out later it was about the Growth but that came from later pages.
There are headings on that page that have clearly not been translated.

sent the pic to my friend who can read japanese so hopefully he can tell me what the table headings mean

Last edited:

embraceuk1 :
It's not a japanese magazine, it's a chinese one ... it's very different !!!
(I can read a little japanese but absolutely not chinese)

I was about to say, isn't it Chinese? :)

The signs left of the players name are Hiragana (or Katakana) a sort of fonetic alfabet for non Japanese names and things (for example a fork which is foku in Japanese). They are used in Japanese and not in Chinese.

The text below seems to be Chinese (i once studid Chinese but that is 20 years ago, i hardly can read it anymore...perhaps with a dictionary...)

Last edited:

Hit the library Stan! ;)

i think that the numbers can be the overall skills of the players, and the letters, can be the class.. SS= Superstar S=star B,C,D

johan said:
Some of you "impatient" people should really get out more often and stop whining about the godamn game. Get yourself a GF and bang her hard.
Been there, done that ;)

neeways on topic: about the numbers on the side of the player names as oppossed to being thier stats, not trying to be a negative SOB but i'm not too sure about that idea of it being the new stats, i'll justify myself saying this, take a closer look at it, wright-phillips has got 99 while A.johnson's got 128 of whatever it seems to be:lmao::lol: ?? , now surely thats not logical..;)

Milku said:
i think that the numbers can be the overall skills of the players, and the letters, can be the class.. SS= Superstar S=star B,C,D
Good guess about the letters!;)

Just want to remind everyone not to worry too much about the lack of news.

When WE9 was announced, we only got pics & details around 3-4 weeks before it came out!

I personally will be surprised if we get anything before April.

this is from this page: http://www.tqpub.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=39&ID=6979&page=2

"We 10 secret files revelations

This month 4th, K society promotes WE9, the whole world plays the family to raise the new turn of upsurge once more, newspaper specially rushes to Japan to interview in light of this. Yesterday, the K society some high level expression, the WE9 success by no means let it feel specially excitedly, □ our attention on WE10, this will be on the PS3 first section soccer movement game □. Regarding this, WE host manufacture person Gao Zhongzhen I believed that, WE9 still was vomits a generation which the mental effort does, has poured into the massive painstaking care, □we9 pushes to the overseas quite is late, hoped China will play the family to be able soon to play. □ reporter proposed that, first states high level proposed WE10 is the attention focal point, Gao Zhongzhen I replied, □ I do not deny, 10 are the true starts. □

Let the person shock, K society high level said □ the attention □ was very possible to carry out the paper surface, the WE10 development plan already starts. Tokyo Yuan Japan's computer senior WE plays wife and children J (alias) to tell reporter,in June, he played the family with other several once please to go by K society, □ the seminar which how did develop about WE, at the meeting some contents involves WE10, the official does not let to the outside say. □ in fact, receives when WE9 plays the family some censures, a K society public figure actually regards finishes the phenomenon, □ this explanation plays the family to have the anticipation. They proposed the question we have solution, but certainly does not worry, we also have a better drop, but certainly is not with for WE9. □

Small J draws a charge after WE9, is invited once more to K society, some this society about WE10 conception, also is in the K society public figure mouth □ the good drop □ is included in a □ especially dense □ memorandum, puts follows the WE10 remaining years of life in several the success to play in front of the family. □very, VERY, VERY□□□ small J described his then shock to reporter, in complied not to disclose in its name situation, he will very possibly describe very possibly to join WE10 the new game essential factor. These essential factors indicated that, picture promotion quality by no means K society consideration key, a future several year in WE storm secretly will be agglomerating the energy.

Attaches: WE10 new essential factor.

1st, the competition time wilfully adjusts, the half-court time shortest 1 minute, is longest then completely draws up really amounts to 45 minutes.

2nd, passes excessively inserts the handle to support 20 people (or 22) in on 3 above machine to the war, on-line supports 8 people to the war.

3rd, the ball and the player thoroughly separate. The player body is divided from the beginning to the foot various spots the manufacture massive independent movements, in conforms to under the logical premise, the player various spots combine the movement, different divides how many according to the player own ability, the ability low movement must reach at least 1 ten thousand. Moreover, each spot all possibly is injured, some spots are injured do not affect go on stage.

4th, plans to consider manufactures a we special-purpose game manipulator, including the optimized handle, treadons the installment and the hard helmet, (when treadons installs the buyer to control each kind of feigning movement, the hard helmet is responsible for the header to attack jamb to with the header ferry direction operator top of the head angle which is impossible to player to complete, will tacitly approve direction processing according to system, simultaneously will possibly cause this player neck neck seriously to sprain).

5th, the referee may be able to be injured, the competition by will substitute the referee to be responsible for the host to cut. Encounters not fairly assigns a penalty, player whether bucket of Ou Youwan does the manual control, no longer stochastically produce.
6th, may use the digital camera or the new generation of EYETOY photography styles of makeup and the stature, from constructs the new player.

7th, all previous years world soccer gentleman, European soccer gentleman, Americas soccer gentleman, Asian soccer gentleman, World Cup, European cup, Americas cup, Asian cup best player, firer, goalkeeper, various countries' classical team's players and all Japan player completely real styles of makeup.

8th, the entire weather phenomena, increases the rainy day, the snow day operational capacity, the consideration increase home team on own initiative to the field watering WESHOP option.

9th, in the ML pattern, at the establishment various countries team tangled warfare super league tournament, does not change the various countries' sole league tournament, athletic competition system and Europe, the Americas, Asia and so on champion cup, alliance cup is consistent. Asia plans to increase Japan Han Zhongsha four countries league tournaments. The various countries' league tournament has the fluctuation level.

10th, each national sports team may from the invitational meet to each kind of awarding cup impact, optionally play the family to control the team player.

11th, consideration increase ナョラ , after but male enters the ball likely fully equally to escape clothes (to be stochastic), must conform to the entire age stipulation"

The translation aint good bacause i did it whith the SYSTRAN but its something and it looks fake but whatever

jaimic23 said:
9th, in the ML pattern, at the establishment various countries team tangled warfare super league tournament, does not change the various countries' sole league tournament, athletic competition system and Europe, the Americas, Asia and so on champion cup, alliance cup is consistent. Asia plans to increase Japan Han Zhongsha four countries league tournaments. The various countries' league tournament has the fluctuation level.

Does this mean there might be a world club champions cup?.

WE9 said:
Guys , I just noticed something in this pic !

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gmmaster/scan00481ld.jpg

Look at the top of the page, you'll see some numbers nearby the names of players ( 182 , 85 , 147 ..etc ), so I think it's about a specific power of each player!! ( Ex. these numbers for attack!! )
As a result of this, the numbers have changed from 99 to 200 !! Who knows?

I'm guessing those numbers are the value of each player. Maybe this is a new stat in ML?

well the chinese words above the numbers say "movement points"
and the chinese words above the letters say "level/class"
so im geussing the numbers are the new currency?? not much change IMO.
and im geussing the letters are like Milku said superstar, star, etc.

when was WE9 announced? and when does the official web start to publicate about the game? please?, Im starting to think about a fake

jaimic23 said:
when was WE9 announced? and when does the official web start to publicate about the game? please?, Im starting to think about a fake

WE9 was announced about a year ago I believe and no it wasnt a fake ;)

jaimic23 said:
4th...including the optimized handle, treadons the installment and the hard helmet, (when treadons installs the buyer to control each kind of feigning movement, the hard helmet is responsible for the header to attack jamb to with the header ferry direction operator top of the head angle which is impossible to player to complete

I don't see they could implement this using PS2 technology. Treadons perhaps, but hard helemets - that's definitely next-gen stuff.

I'm guessing that the header ferry direction will be controlled using the RAS.

7th, all previous years world soccer gentleman, European soccer gentleman, Americas soccer gentleman, Asian soccer gentleman....

Sounds like plenty of international gentlemen, but will there be any new domestic gentlement who can play in enhanced gentlemen's leagues.

...and all Japan player completely real styles of makeup.

Mascara and lip-gloss are long overdue. But just the Japanese players? WTF?! John Terry without blusher just looks plain wrong!!

Hmmm jaimic23 thx for the info....it its al true i like it :)

johan said:
Word! Stop posting here if you don't have any valuable to post. This thread consist of 99.999 % crap...

I think jaimic23's post is referring to the next gen we10. It makes no mention of the ps2, and the things which they do mention seem to be more next gen, like the this point

2nd, passes excessively inserts the handle to support 20 people (or 22) in on 3 above machine to the war, on-line supports 8 people to the war.

Does this mean PES comes out in June?

Back
Top Bottom